Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Plugin failed to load: Failed to open plugin.

I recently installed the soundboard plugin, but when I go to settings>plugins I'm supposed to see a 'Soundboard' plugin. Instead I see a plugin named 'soundboard.dll' colored in red and when I click on it it says "Plugin failed to load: Failed to open plugin."
    One of my friends tried fixing this by installing the soundboard a couple of times, as well as removing it from the folder it was installed in.
    Any solution is most appreciated!

soundboard problem

Hi
    I have ateamspeak plugin called soundboard

this plugin play sounds to the people in the room

so when I try to import a music teamspeak crash

so pls help

This is the TeamSpeak forum. Please ask the question to the author.

Any chance we'll see this updated to the 3.1 beta in the near future?

Addons not working anymore ? [FR-EN]

Hello, I'm French but I'm gonna try to do both French and English.

french removed. We only allow english here.
    -[EN]-

Hello,

after launch Teamspeak after the last update (3.1), all of my addons stop working anymore, so I try to download and instal back the addon " Soundboard " but When I reboot Teamspeak, I have a error message in my Settings (Refere : Screenshot)

I search everywhere, I can't found any addons update from the update of API 21.

Thanks to tell me if it's a bug or it's all the addons not updated.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dante696; September 6th, 2016 at 04:12 PM.

It's the normal behavior of every plugin that was build for client 3.0.19. Contact the plugin author to prepare his plugin for client 3.1.
    There is nothing we can do for you.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

When the developers add features, or fix bugs sometimes the API gets updated, when this happens any compiled plugin needs to be recompiled with the new API, since that is how it communicates with Teamspeak.

Sometimes the developers of the plugin know the update is coming and are prepared with the updated plugin. Other times they are behind and it will take them time to update and release a new version. You just have to be patient.

Since you subscribe to the beta channel, you get the new version of teamspeak as they are working on it and testing it. This means there is always the possibility your plugins will break.

My suggestion would be to change your Update channel to Stable instead of beta. In Settings/Options/Application

If you want your plugins to run now, then you could downgrade to the official release of 3.0.19.4 and they will work again.

But only until the official Stable 3.1 comes out and you upgrade to it.

Problem with Soundboard Plugin "Stop" Shortcut

Hi guys,
    I have some issues with my TS3 soundboard plugin. I installed it and assigned some shortcuts to some sounds. But my problem is if I want to use a shortcut to stop the sound, it won't work. I have to click manually on the stop button and cant use the shortcut
    Did anyone have an idea how I can solve this problem?
    This is the soundboard: https://frie.se/ts3sb/
    Settings:
    send audio: yes
    play local: yes
    speak activation: yes(I tried to set to no, but it dont solve the problem)
    volume remote and local: 20
    speach effects off
    sync off

Ts3 soundboard keeps mic continuously open.

I don't know why but soundboard is keeping my mic open.
    When i close teamspeak and restart it's fine.
    This happens after a while.

Question Soundboard Transmission Issue [HELP!]

Hey guys,

I just installed a Soundboard. Purely for comedy reasons within a privately own server, ran by myself and my friends.

I followed these instructions to the letter.: https://frie.se/ts3sb/

Whenever I use it, and stop transmitting with the soundboard again, my 'blue transmitting button' if you will, remains lit. As if I am continously transmitting from that point on.

What have I done wrong? I can't seem to figure it out.
    Last edited by dante696; September 19th, 2016 at 03:11 PM. Reason: merged

Soundboard, modulated sounds problem

Hello,

I have a problem with TS3Soundboard on Win 8.1, 64bit.

I binded some sounds to soundboard buttons and tested them. It was ok. When I tried to play those sounds to friends in channel it turned out that those sounds are sent modulated (I don't have any other plugins, modulators, soundboards or anything installed besides TS3Soundboard). They have a lot of bas and pitch is very low so it sounds like voice modulator that police uses to conceal witness real voice during court testimony (I tested it on second computer). For me they sound normal. To make matters worse the moment I turn soundboard on I can't use microphone anymore even if I turn soundbord off. To be able to use it agin I have to swich capture default device to any other and then switch it back. Then mic works agin.

Can anyone post some hints about what may be the problem ?

Thank You in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythlain View Post
    I had this issue and took me a bit to find the fix. Something breaks if you set your sounds as "Sound...". Instead, set them all as "Music..." and your "STOP" button (if you use it) to "Stop Music" and you should have no more issues.
    This seems to have solved my problem.
    (latest versions)
    Playing soundboard sounds.
    Hit the STOP
    And TS3 would lock up with a loud buzzing being broadcast to the channel.
    (with a constant PTT)

Just tested this solution on the server, listening to it on another PC
    Before the fix, it again crashed.
    After the fix, no crashes. TNX!!

Teamspeak fails to open soundboard plugin.

Can't find Soundboard plugin after install

I have Windows 10 64-bit, but installing the win64 version of Soundboard tells me that it's not available on my platform.
    I have Teamspeak version 3.0.19.4 and Qt version 5.5.1

http://i.imgur.com/cbwbwvo.png

However, installing the win32 version of Soundboard works just fine. I press Activate Add-On, restart my Teamspeak client, but I can't find Soundboard in my Plugins.

http://i.imgur.com/OCQSy3n.png

This is starting to drive me crazy, as I've googled this issue several times and found nothing like the issue I'm having. Now I've had to resort to creating a bloody forum account in the hopes of getting this one issue finally resolved!

One thing I should also mention, I had an issue with Soundboard before I installed Windows 10 as well, but then I could see it in the Plugins window. It's just that, it was red, unusable, and named something like "Soundboard.ddl" or something, can't remember exactly.

GOD, someone help me with this already ;-;
    Last edited by Cyborg-Rox; November 8th, 2016 at 06:32 PM.

Can't get Soundboard plugin to work!

Whenever I try to install the soundboard from the official site, I simply can't find it in Teamspeak.

I have Windows 10 64-bit, but installing the win64 version of Soundboard tells me that it's not available on my platform.
    I have Teamspeak version 3.0.19.4 and Qt version 5.5.1

http://i.imgur.com/cbwbwvo.png

However, it does let me install the win32 version of Soundboard, but when I press Activate Add-On and restart my Teamspeak client, I can't find Soundboard in my Plugins.

http://i.imgur.com/OCQSy3n.png

This is starting to drive me crazy, as I've googled this issue several times and found nothing like the issue I'm having. Now I've had to resort to creating a bloody forum account in the hopes of getting this one issue finally resolved!

One thing I should also mention, I had an issue with Soundboard before I installed Windows 10 as well, but then I could see it in the Plugins window. It's just that, it was red, unusable, and named something like "Soundboard.ddl" or something, can't remember exactly.

GOD, someone help me with this already ;-;

Thread Information