Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    @ Meelkee - Sure, Speex Ultra-Wideband is the codec on the channel, but after I had that behavior. I would get it all the time in local testing as well. Not sure what codec it uses for the testing area.

And noticed this behavior running TS 3.0.10.1 plugin version, v0.9.8.4b (yeah i know wrong version for client, but it worked for some time until trying to mess with fx)
    and TS 3.0.10.1 plugin version, v0.9.9.0b (this could of been because of prior configuration, might of been left over from v0.9.8.4b, not sure I did try to use ccleaner after every uninstall of TS)

I got it working good with TS 3.0.9.1, and plugin version v0.9.8.4b. (Not gonna mess with voice fx anymore)

As far as the mic sounds, yeah that would be cool. But dont let me make you screw other things up if you decide to bring this back. If you could do that then using multiple commands for me would no longer be needed. But that would still be neat in certain situations. Thx for the awesome plugin! For now I can deal without the mic key sounds, and just use the soundboard.

I just uploaded a new minor release to the website with some highly experimental features that combines stuff I've been working on for the last couple of months. Linux/Mac-Versions will follow.
    Especially if you use that new dummy device, please let me know how things worked out for you. Thanks!

Changes in v0.9.9.2b (May 25th, 2013):
    • added hotkeys for volume control (in Hotkey Settings click 'Show Advanced Actions' -> Plugins -> Plugin Hotkey -> soundboard)
    • default "stop" command will now stop music directly; use "fadeout" instead to slowly fade out<br/>
    • added new command: volumeup [local|remote]
    • added new command: volumedown [local|remote]
    • added new command: volume [local|remote] volume
      (where volume is a value between 0 and 100)
    • added dummy sounddevice (selectable from TS settings menu playback/capture) for computers without real sound devices
    • added mic-clicks (not yet documented)
    Last edited by Meelkee; May 25th, 2013 at 05:34 PM.

Meelkee, my stop button doesn't work. Help me, please?

I guess you're playing everything as sounds, not as music (that's the type you can choose). Sounds are not stoppable and multiple are possible at the same time; "music" tracks can only be played one at a time and those are stoppable.

Experimental builds for Linux and Mac are online as well. Happy testing
    Last edited by Chris; May 28th, 2013 at 03:16 PM.

how to install this new version?
    all instructions I found say run the installer.
    Changelog
    0.9.3b (May 11th) installer for windows removed, voice fx
    Last edited by sTimulated; May 25th, 2013 at 11:57 PM.

Just like all other versions Download from the the website, double-click and go...
    Or what do you mean?

I figured it out.

You have to right click and open with , navigate to *:\*\TeamSpeak 3 Client , and choose package_inst.exe

double clicking for me just asked what I would like to open it with.

Everytime i try to download the installer, i open it then it shows the loading icon on my mouse then nothing happens,PLEASE help.

Sounds like there are more than a few people having issues with the TeamSpeak plugin installer.
    You may either reinstall TeamSpeak
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    or simply run createfileassoc.exe as administrator
    That should be located inside you TS folder.

Another small update (0.9.9.3b) available for all systems:
    * it's now possible to assign files to buttons via drag & drop

I've also put up the new website with explanations / FAQ and such.

And for all those eagerly awaiting a bit more bottyness:
    I've released a simple web-interface and a guide on how to use the plugin on a sounddevice-less linux server - should only take a few minutes to get that installed.

I'd be thrilled to hear or see what you do with that
    Last edited by Chris; May 28th, 2013 at 03:18 PM.

Great plugin
    I have a question though. I am using a combination of push to talk and voice activation.
    I thought a combination of the VAD setting of your plugin and PTT to send /soundboard push and /soundboard release would work, but then, it always picks up my voice, even when not using the PTT key.
    Now, for that I have configured soundboard to activate when i press my PTT key with /soundboard enablevad and /soundboard disablevad.
    This works well. However it spams my Teamspeak log with "VAD enabled, VAD disabled, VAD enabled,....". Can this be supressed somehow, or is there another way? Thanks

Hi all

have just implemented Soundboard plugin and face following problem:

(my setting first: for TS3 I use a headset and the gamesound comes over speakers, latest TS3 and plugin version)

now soundboard is working as long I play songs as .wav. Mp3 songs come over speakers. Why? and how I can make them come over headset too?

Thanks
    Waldschrat

Ok I am getting a error When I try and run this Addon.
    Heres The error.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7352/9...aef03498_b.jpg
    I have tryed reinstalling TS, I have tryed to run createfileassoc.exe And it still does not work
    Thanks
    Huey
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sorry, for the late replies :/

@DOCa Cola:
    I will remove that message in the next version.

@Waldschrat:
    The plugin uses the default sound device for local playback at the moment. - On windows just make sure you've set the default to whatever device you want to use for now. Will try to address this one so the devices of TS and the plugin match in any case.

@Huey17:
    it seems your download is corrupted. Please re-download that file and try again.

addon can not install

Hello,

unfortunately I have the problem that I TS3Soundboard addon
    can not install. (This is unfortunately all addons)

After double clicking on the round loaded addon nothing happens.

Ts3 have already re-installed twice but even that did not bring.

Maybe someone here has a hint to solving the problem.

mfg.
    Tobi70

Hi guys, is there anyway to get the button panel back to default as I've screwed up and changed the stop button to a file play button.

Thread Information