Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    I just installed the new version, i linked VLC to TS3Soundboard, now i can play any kind of files but what about youtube links? How i can stream that?

Quote Originally Posted by Meelkee View Post
    @shadoom: I just re-uploaded the linux version for 64bit as well as I linked it to a previous glibc-version. Please download again and retry. Would be great if you could report back if it works for you, or not. Thanks
    For me its not working used version 0.9.9.9 of the plugin.
    Error message: dlopen error: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version 'GLIBC_2.14' not found ...
    Debian still uses 2.13.
    Someone else got it working?

Found a solution
    http://superuser.com/questions/53768...2-14-not-found

last post is working for ts3 on debian 7.4
    Last edited by wopper; October 22nd, 2014 at 05:53 PM.

Can I please have access to beta, since I use linux and its on VPS, and I really need some webinterface. Please

A small bug, URL, stream

Hy! I love this plugin. I found a small bug, if I put with url an online radio stream to the playlist, and when I click on it to play, and click again on it, I hear the radio 2 or more a time.

Ello, Beta testing on v1.0b5 (Sep 28th, 2014) on Linux (PulseAudio, Ubuntu 14.04 x64) Bug Report

When soundboard is enabled, at random times both TS and PulseAudio will raise to ~30-45% CPU each (2.4 Ghz Dual core) as compared to a normal 10-15% when not running soundboard.

This is without playing any sounds / music. Startup also uses high amounts of CPU also and then stabilized after a few minutes.

Not sure what else could be causing it.

Where can I download beta test package for linux? Please I need it

Soundboard Plugin

Crash with Soundboard Plugin 5 times in second instance of TS3 in use as a musikbot, three times with completed attached crashlog

Edit by Staff: Crashes in third party plugin / library soundboard - bass_fx.dll. Please contact the author of said plugin for support / updates.
    Last edited by Chris; December 1st, 2014 at 01:58 PM. Reason: 3rd party crash, moving to plugin thread

Same thing by me...it just crashed after I inserted my playlist

anyway to get this to whisper to all channels ?

I have the same problem as Post's 412 and 413. A temporary fix y'alll move the entire plugins folder to your desktop (dont use send-to: is only makes a shortcut) and after you start TS move the folder back to the original folder and do the reload plugins sequence. Be aware that if you change servers or open another bookmark in another tab client will crash and you will have to remove/start TS/replace again.
    Also I cannot get the change style for colors to work either way[via pulldown menu or configuration file editing] (other than to change the 1st button that did say stop to the same color as other buttons).

Other than that its great! Thanks for your work

it says that mine failed to load, and when i try to reinstall it says that win32 is not available on my platform, plz help

Hello,

Can you please recompile your Plugin with GLIBC_2.13 ? Because Debian wheezy is a common OS and you cannot install this Plugin on Debian wheezy. Wheezy only supports GLIBC_2.13 stable in their repository.

Is it possible?

Thanks, merry Christmas and a happy New Year,

Binarycode

Is there a way to remove the delay I have when listening to the audio? (if it's not possible it would be also ok to delay the transmitting audio so that they'd be in sync).

Thank you.

@HitHolic: The plugin tries to keep the latency as small as possible for both sending and local playback. Synchronizing it is probably not possible without a massive amount of changes - if at all. How much delay are you talking about? Also: is there a difference in the delay between local files and streamed audio (if you use such)?

I'm talking about the delay between the local and the streamed audio, the local audio is delayed so I basically hear like half a second later than people with 200ms of ping, I just wanted to delay the streamed audio so it could sync up (since I think it's pretty much impossible to remove the local audio latency).

Thread Information