Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i got the same issue after the latest update. before everything worked fine. i tried to unplug everything (except my mouse of course). didnt help. reinstalled ts3 severeal times. didnt try the old rc1 client yet, but i assume it works with that. i also got am microsoft sidewinder x6 keyboard with the latest drivers (there was a small update a few days ago, but it didnt help)

i get this error message everytime i start ts3:
    http://images.pctflux.net/2011061604...enablage03.png

any help would be appreciated

€: rc1 works. but that wierd woman noise is scary :P

A test client will be build for you guys. I will update this post, when it is available.
    Update as said before: http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts...leases/client/
    Plugins and addons won't work with this version - This client is only for testing with hotkeys.

Please test our pre Rc3 client. Ignore, when it asks you for an update, or else it will downgrade to rc2 again
    Last edited by dante696; June 16th, 2011 at 01:30 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

i still get this error message (now in english), but now everything works fine again! thanks for the fast suport!

Here's two error messages I get using RC3.

I've attached 2 images of the two errors/log I get.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	5074   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test2.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	408.1 KB 
ID:	5075  
    Last edited by Hassan; June 17th, 2011 at 06:33 AM.

What operation system do you use? Is it 32 or 64bit?
    What client version did you install for testing (32 or 64 Bit)?
    Is your driver for your mouse and keyboard 64 bit compatible?

Is UAC enabled under windows 7/vista or do you start the client as admin?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

on the rc2, i tried both, on the rc3 only 32bit

my keyboard driver is, my mouse doesnt have any dedicated drivers (i guess it uses microsoft standart drivers and i have no idea if they are 64bit compatbile)

UAC is disabled, i start as admin

i got that first error message, hassan shows (test.jpg). i clicked yes twice, then it never showed up again and everything is working now. pretty wierd.

UAC is disabled, i start as admin
    I hope you don't mean the client. It is not necessary for most of all the people!

i got that first error message, hassan shows (test.jpg). i clicked yes twice, then it never showed up again and everything is working now. pretty wierd.
    That is something we can work with. Two times "yes" means you gave the enumeration routine 10 more seconds to operate - strange. Now I'm really curious about which device or driver takes so long.
    What does dxdiag say and does it take ages too?

Maybe you can post which " Info Input device name: ..." in the log is coming next after clicked 2 times "yes".
    Last edited by RicoH; June 17th, 2011 at 09:16 AM.

Operating System -> Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    Client Version -> Teamspeak RC3 64-bit
    Driver for Mouse/Keyboard - As far as I know my mouse I have the 64-bit Setpoint and the Microsoft Sidewinder I have the latest 64-bit software (so I'm assuming both are 64-bit compatible)
    UAC is not enabled (because of the stupid annoying pop ups), I am running it as an admin either way.

But like I said RC3 is working perfectly, I pressed No when the first error in the screenshot popped up. And it seems to be working great, I'm not going to mess with it.

Well i use Vista home premium 32bit
    and i also tried to unplug all usb devices. And as my mouse was unplugged, it worked again. But i can't keep my freakin mouse unplugged. TS also told me to refresh my drivers, but it is the newest, so i cant install another.

Quote Originally Posted by RicoH View Post
    That is something we can work with. Two times "yes" means you gave the enumeration routine 10 more seconds to operate - strange. Now I'm really curious about which device or driver takes so long.
    What does dxdiag say and does it take ages too?

Maybe you can post which " Info Input device name: ..." in the log is coming next after clicked 2 times "yes".
    how do i open the teamspeak log?

i ran dxdiag and it didnt take long at all (2-3 seconds)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Still problem with Hotkeys or push-to-talk working.

Hey guys, since i havent found any solution in one of the other posts i try it on my own.
    I still (since the last client patch (3.0.0-rc2 [Build: 14642]) have the problem, that if my mouse is plugged in none of my hotkeys work.
    If i unplug the mouse, open TS, and replug the mouse again, i can use the hotkeys for this time. But it seems senseless to do this everytime.If i restart TS3 then, with the mouse replugged, the problem happens again. Someone got a similar problem, or a solution for thi one?

Greetings

simillar problem here, PTT doesnt work untill i replugg some of my usb connectors (don't realy know wich, seems to be different all the time)

I'm having the same problem like Poster Advanium (#1). No problems with previous version.
    After updating to RC 2 I got that registry update thing he describes in #4. Now whenever I start Teamspeak I get: "Die Abfrage der Direct Input Geräte ist fehlgeschlagen. Das Teamspeak Hotkey System wurde deaktiviert. Sie können die Ursache des Problems finden ..." etc - it's your code, you will know the message in english I hope. #16 has the screenshot.
    Pressing num lock several times did not help. ... Hm ... just tried again, now it DID help.

Win XP 32, Razer mouse and standard keyboard. No other USB devices, nothing special. Keyboard driver is windows standard so no way to update anything. Maybe theres a new driver for the razer but why should I? I doubt it helps anyway. If I unplug either mouse OR keyboard OR both bevor starting TS everything works. I can replug them afterwords and everything is fine.
    This is annoying, I'm reverting to RC 1. Or should I use that version you linked in #17?

Never update a running system unless you are really forced to do so ... :-(

Edit: Pressing NumLock doesn't help anymore ... RC1 works ok
    Last edited by Kaimon; July 5th, 2011 at 08:39 PM.

An update would be appreciated from you TS3 guys whenever you do get around to it.

If you still get any hotkey issues, test one of our latest pre- preleases and don't forget to report back.
    Click here.

Thread Information