Forum

Thread: 32 to 64 bit

32 to 64 bit

hello

I was wondering how I can get all my TS3 32 bit users moved over to the 64 bit ver I left a msg earlyer saying I could not install ts3 on my server but then I tryed to install the 64 bit ver and it install lok so thats y I will like to bet the info moved from 32 to 64 when I re did my server a wile back I just backed up my ts3 ( copyed it to another system re did the system and coyped it back and it came right up but now I am going to 64 bit and it didn't work that way so to sum it up how can I get the info moved from 32 to 64 bit ts3 server linux thanks

tbarlow

please use the search function, this has been answered many times.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

32 to 64 bit

sorry to post this agian but the other one was closed I was told to search the forums because this was answer already but for some reson I can't search I tryed to click on the search box meany times and its not leting me type anything I even tryed diff ver of IE nothing so how else can I search the forums to find this fix thanks

tbarlow

Hello

Just switch your web browser to compatibility mode (a buttoon just after the address bar)
    Or use google (in the search bar write "site:forum.teamspeak.com <your search>)

Quote Originally Posted by florian_fr40 View Post
    Hello

Just switch your web browser to compatibility mode (a buttoon just after the address bar)
    Or use google (in the search bar write "site:forum.teamspeak.com <your search>)
    Thanks I'll give it a try

I read a lot of the post about 32 bit and 64 bit but my prob is not geting ts to start I can get the 64bit ver to start just fine what I need to do it get the user info my my 32bit ver over to the 64bit ver I tryed to just copy the sql and files dir over but it did work when I started ts and loged into it my channeals and user info was not there is there a way I can get the info from my 32 bit ver over to my 64 bit ver like my channeals and users and admin's thanks

tbarlow

Could you make a screen shot please

Ok I am not sure Y U need Screen shots for this prob but no prob I am more then happey to supply what ever is need to get this working

http://animosus-nex.com/server32bit virt1.jpg
    http://animosus-nex.com/server32bit virt2.jpg
    http://animosus-nex.com/server64bit virt1.jpg

the first one is on ts vir1 and the sec is vir2 of the old server 32bit and the 3rd is of what I get when I start the new 64bit ts I tryed to copy over the sql fir out of the 32 bit ver but no go I have no prob starting the 64bit ver on the new server but I need all the info and users moved from the 32bit ver to the 64bit ver

tbarlow

The file ts3server.sqlitedb is needed for your new server. you can also copy the directory files to move your files;Icons;Avatars to your new server.

Additional file: licensekey.dat is needed for a slot > 32 Slots.

Thats all you need to do.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information