Forum

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    I found a bug. People on the server cannot load some server group icons. Please fix it it is really annoying.
    I already checked it and not only me have that problem so it has to be server version fault. All the icons are 16x16 and the size is not overweight.
    Last edited by dante696; November 11th, 2018 at 04:15 PM. Reason: merged

Please double check the Icons for their existence and your port forwarding.

We did not touch file transfer in this server release and the server itself does not care if the transfered file is an icon.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

That problem was also in previous versions. Not only in that one. How it is if Im query user my icons doesnt load from the server but from the hard drive?
    Icons should load from the server by everyone. It is a big problem with the icons. Not only me has this problem.

So if that was a problem before, then your report doesn't belong into this server release thread.
    I will move our posts about that topic to a new or related thread.

We did not touch file transfer for a while (this and older releases) and it makes sense that more users have the problem on same server, when the icon was deleted from hard drive or port forwarding isn't ok.

----------------------------------
    And a user with a Query group assigned you did something unsupported.....
    Please fix your server with a backup of your database where nobody is in a Query group!

Icons for Query groups are not possible since the group do exist in the whole instance but not in the virtual server itself. That's why a local icon must be used there. A virtual server can not use file transfer for a instance wide group. This is not a bug.

My support ends here if that isn't fixed. Anything can happen or break if you do this and you that on your own risk. We repeat that over years.
    Last edited by dante696; November 9th, 2018 at 11:37 PM. Reason: added and extended second part
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Icons are bugged. Some are not visible, some are. Reuploading them doesn't work or work sometimes. Icons are 16x16. I use the default port so it is not the server problem.

Icons Not Showing Plz Help

So i have been trying for a week now to find out why icons on a server i am in are not loading and i have tried everything. Please help!!!
    Last edited by dante696; November 21st, 2018 at 09:24 AM. Reason: merged , lack of details

SVG icons on PC can't see but on android it's OK

SVG icons on PC can't see but on android it's OK.
    I have svg icon on my teamspeak3 server and users can't see icons. I have TeamSpeak3 app on android and I can see svg icon in full quallity.
    Please help with this problem, thx.
    Last edited by dante696; November 30th, 2018 at 04:07 PM. Reason: merged

Check server chat and client log for errors.
    Normally the PC client sees more icons than any mobile client because not all SVG types are supported.

Chat error: <15:06:47> The icon for server group "Minecraft" was not found.

This error means "The requested icon does not exist on server." It needs to be uploaded again to fix this error.

Clients who already downloaded the icon in the past still have it in cache and do not request it any longer from server and still will see them.

Uploading Server Group Icons

Hey there,

When trying to upload file icons to my server i am presented with the following error
    Transfer "icon_3961287073" reports: (could not open file transfer connection)
    My server is rented from hetzner and is running ubuntu so should have no ports blocked. I have also checked the file permissions to the internal/icons folder and it is set to 777. When i attempt to upload an icon it creates an empty file in the directory.

Thanks!
    Last edited by dante696; March 10th, 2019 at 01:49 AM. Reason: merged

Thread Information