Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

PTT stops working after a while (in game) and client shows "not responding"

Using Windows Vista 64 SP2

Playing Black Prophecy

Frequently while playing (most often after about 10 minutes) I discover that I can no longer transmit (PTT) though I can hear others just fine. When I alt-tab out the TS3 window is blank. I can either click the X to close it and restart it (then it's fine for a while again) or alt-ctrl-del and it is listed as "not responding" though I can still hear people just fine.

I have tried running as administrator, still does the same.

I'm using PTT on a USB mouse, the headset is also USB. Frequency of this failure seems a bit random but happens frequently.

Just now made another strange observation. I un-installed TS3 20 minutes ago, I just noticed that the TS3 icon still was showing on the task bar (bottom right). I clicked the arrow to expand and there were about 7 TS3 icons. The task bar immediately collapsed on its own and each time I expanded it there was one less Icon, I repeated this until they were all gone.

Currently going to re-install in hopes that it will fix the problem.

Thanks!

Still have the same problem, the client locks up frequently while in game (black prophecy). I'm the only one with this problem in my clan.

Please help =)

Thread Information