Forum

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    The message is not only self-explanatory, it has also been explained once more in the post right above yours and several times across this thread.

Numma, would this app work on commercially hosted servers? (I do not have my own server). I was able to connect to server but it states that i do not have permission to change anything. My hosted server only gives me a ip whitelist for query, it does not issue query passwords. Sorry im not a pro on this but im trying.

You must use the Server Query Login feature in the TS3 client. Enter the retrieved credentials into YaTQA's login screen and you will be able to use it for your own virtual server.

Unhappy yatqa doesn't works

Hello guys,

im running a server on a linux server we had 5 days ago a ddos attack.
    We fixed that ddos attack and the server were than all up again.
    So i was trying to login yatqa i was getting a error i thought that i was banned.
    so I waited 1 day and the next day I had the same error.
    Error: http://s16.postimg.org/6koh4hvid/Knipsel.jpg

I hope you guys can help me

Add your IP to the query ip whitelist file and try again. same error?

you have a food ban!
    you can get it when your internet so slow or you do many connection with a wrong password

I suggest you try connecting with Windows Telnet or Putty. If that fails, you can contact TS support, who like to move all threads containing the word "YaTQA" to this thread, even if it's a TS problem.
    Flood bans usually take only 5 to 10 minutes, so this is not a flood ban. You may have to shut down the server and check the flood thing in your SQLite database or reinstall with a clean DB.

Teamspeak server query

Hi all, I have a problem, when I want to log in my server query to maintenance my server I get a error:
    Name:  b162f86d0c1cee3f0c1fda03a2391062.png
Views: 2140
Size:  8.4 KB
    And it is my serveradmin account.

Dear TeamSpeak moderators, stop moving posts to this thread that have NOTHING to do with YaTQA. This thread is for YaTQA-related questions only and not for general TS3 questions.
    (Still, I understand that YaTQA looks like it was made for idiots and is therefore used by those to do stupid things. Noone actually likes supporting those issues, so the next version will have several features locked until a logic puzzle is being solved.)

Anyway, I will answer such a non-YaTQA question one last time:
    You broke your permission system completely. Donít do that. YaTQA has a bunch of powerful features and therefore is not made for idiots. It is made for for lazy people who donít want to type all the complicated commands. Things you might have done:

1. You left Admin Server Query. Read this. The green number must be 1 in this case.
    2. You deleted Admin Server Query. The only way to fix this is a complete reinstall. While searching for the solution for the first action, I found that it is quite popular among YaTQA users to waste their permission system like that.
    3. You added someone else to Admin Server Query who did one of the above.
    4. You changed your permission system so anyone could do one of the above.

I am trying to edit default template groups, specifically "server admin". Is this possible using YATQA instead of putty telnet?

Original thread and details can be found here: http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...610#post358610

Yes, there are two places now, but I don't know which is the right one. They are not synced. Please let me know which one of these works:
    • Instace Statistics tab
    • Template server’s Advanced tab

I would say the first one works.

Edit: OK, after reading the linked thread, you seem to have another problem. Select any server and go to the Permissions tab. Then selected all groups having a [T] in front of their names and remove the permission.

The method you advised above works with YATQA and I have worked this out very easily due to the easy interface you have made

What I am trying to do is edit the default template so that when a new server is created, our customers/clients cannot change the max slots on their server without paying for them. Editing each server every time it is created involves a lot of work for us and we would like to be able to disable this function for the server admin server group.

Is this possible through YATQA?

Thanks

Read my post.

Apologies... I misread your post. That works great. I always wondered what [T] stood for... I guess that means Template

Yes, and [Q] is for Query. If you hover that box, it says what the letter stand for in the bottom line.

Thread Information