Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

YaTQA ForceOP Permissions File

So guys, im going to share my "ForceOP" permission file. It contains the highest permissions you can have on a server.

Pls tell my if you find missing or wrong perms then i will fix it.

https://www.cubbyusercontent.com/pli...7deaacdba1a518

How can i fix socket error # 10061 connection refused

By entering the actual connection data.
    There is no support for error codes above 10000 unless you can provide a proof that it works with PuTTY or Windows’ Telnet.

Quote Originally Posted by toofrostieee View Post
    How can i fix socket error # 10061 connection refused
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yatqa-support.png 
Views:	198 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	12065

Just as a little reminder ^^

my friend, you were Quite Successful, without YaTQA I could not even begin managing my system like I can now, it's not just any kind of Query admin program, it's so Easy a Trained pit bull could use it , all though there are newer versions out there I chose to stay with the 2.0 version because it has the double click server group feature that I've become quite adept at using, the newer versions does not have that

I won't change the server group window back, but I could make it accept double-clicks to check the boxes. I could also add an option to make the changes at real-time, but I'm not sure if that makes much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    I won't change the server group window back, but I could make it accept double-clicks to check the boxes. I could also add an option to make the changes at real-time, but I'm not sure if that makes much sense.
    I can somehow understand his wish cause actually i use the client's server group popup to change a users servergroup for a short time if i just want to give him some rights for like 5 secs. But i dont want to miss the multi-select and execute all at once function from YaTQA cause its great to give or remove ppl multiple groups in the same second ^^

With the newest Beta, Changelog: http://redeemer.biz/english/yatqa/changelog/ i get the following error when trying to start it on my netbook (1024x600)

---------------------------
    YaTQA
    Systemfehler. Code: 1400.

Invalid window handle.
    OK

I was unable to fix the above issues as it seems to be related to not meeting the mininum requirements.

I just released YaTQA 3.1. As a new feature, it adds backing up files alongside snapshots. This feature is a Pro feature.

Creating Channel File Backups

Name:	folderdiff.png 
Views:	1825 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	12089
    This is an incremental backup by default, so this window shows you what has been changed.

Restoring Channel File Backups

Name:	backuprestore.png 
Views:	907 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	12090
    Drag the backed-up channels from the right to the left to assign them to a channel. The program does that automatically if channel paths (which are channel names that include the names of their parents) match.

You can also find a better description of many features on my website now. This is linked in the program if you click Help.

Full changelog:

• Improved description of DNS misconfigurations
    • Multiple CNAME records are now considered invalid
    • Fixed a bug that prevented users from logging in after having connected anonymously
    • Relogging no longer logs you out if logging in right after (saves a command).
    • Fixed a bug that caused relogging to always display the Quick Connect connection info in the top bar
    • Fixed a bug that caused relogging to not update the top bar when logging out
    • Fixed a bug that caused relogging to assume you were unselecting your virtual server and therefore switching to server template mode
    • The instance Misc tab now displays the server’s cache/chat folder name.
    • Added copy buttons for this and the server UID
    • Improved the text for the setting to unlock changing the query port to no longer suggest it would allow changing the server’s port
    • Fixed missing resume parameter in ftinitupload parameter help (YaTQA Pro)
    • Fixed a bug that caused subwindows’ global find feature to be disabled if the user is on the Users tab
    • Console now supports multiselect for this feature
    • Fixed a bug that caused subwindows’ global find next feature to be disabled if the user is on the Users tab
    • Fixed missing column names when exporting stuff from the in console (Ctrl+⇧+C) (YaTQA Pro)
    • Fixed a bug that caused a characterset error for the parameter help on clientkick on some systems (YaTQA Pro)
    • Fixed permidgetbyname parameter help to indicate array parameters differently, compared to the other parameters (YaTQA Pro)
    • Improved syntax help for servergroupcopy and channelgroupcopy to explain how to create new groups (YaTQA Pro)
    • Marked the force parameter of servergroupdel and channelgroupdel as optional (YaTQA Pro)
    • Marked the tcid and tcpw parameters of servertemppasswordadd as optional (YaTQA Pro)
    • Added incremental channel file system backup (YaTQA Pro)
    • Fixed joining channels with slashes in their names using the top right button when on the Users tab
    • Improved the message when trying select a server that is listed as offline to say that you can click “No” to use it virtually
    • Instead of just displaying a color, YaTQA now shows if it’s creating a remote folder.
    • Added channel file system restore (YaTQA Pro)
    • Removed warning when creating a server from a snapshot (the message is still being displayed when overwriting a server)
    • If deploying a snapshot to a new server, you can now select multiple snapshots.
    • Task bar entry now flashes if you receive a text message (can be disabled) (YaTQA Pro)
    • Lenghty tasks now flash the taskbar when complete
    • Fixed a bug that prevented virtual server user chart from working the bookmarks’ context menu
    • Fixed a bug that caused the PayPal link in the About window to run the update checker instead...
    • Logging out now changes your active server to the template, because that’s what the server does.
    • Added support for the datetime ident (returned by ftgetfilelist) to What’s This Value? feature
    • Included icons in channel file backup (YaTQA Pro)
    • Added an option to save and restore a snapshot alongside the file backup (YaTQA Pro)
    • Fixed tab order of settings dialog
    • Fixed value selection of clid and target providing a cldbid instead (YaTQA Pro)
    • Fixed some English translations in the settings and permission import windows
    • Fixed client_idle_time being interpreted as seconds (instead of milliseconds) by the “What’s This Value?” feature (YaTQA Pro)
    • Add an option to disable taskbar flashing after lengthy tasks
    • Added selection actions (all, none, invert) for multi server editing
    • Fixed a bug that caused YaTQA to display a warning when about an unknown server version when importing permissions (because YaTQA doesn’t tolerate older versions than 3.0.10 anymore, this was removed completely)
    • The User DB’s server group mode now supports group icons.
    • Added a default menu entry for the User DB ban feature, because I found that confusing that only the button’s hint stated that it bans UIDs
    • Added an option to continue after failing to deploy a snapshot
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the User tab’s mass permission editing from working if more than one item is selected
    • Removed automatic refresh after mass permission editing to allow setting more permission to the same selection
    • Finding people with a certain channel group in a channel now allows viewing all people with a non-default channel group in a channel
    • Added confirmation for deleting all bans
    • Added animated GIF support (its framerate is slower than the official client)
    • Added Ctrl+⇧+A hotkey for autoresizing columns to match their content (only works on main window)
    • Added an option to always display the avatar owner’s details
    • Added an option to send a server text message to certain servers
    • Added help link to the sidebar
    • Added a space between update checker and help-related sidebar items
    • Added multi select for Client Channel Groups tab
    • Fixed access violation when using the “find next” hotkey without having used the find hotkey first
    • Added Ctrl+A hotkey to select all items in list views
    • Moved global list view copy/save hotkey from Ctrl+⇧+C to Ctrl+C
    • All global hotkeys now work in the entire program (except for the permissions file editor, because it is launched in a new process).
    • Updated “Did You Know” tips to reflect the new alternative syntax for the -c switch and the above change of the global list view copy/save hotkey
    • Added progress display and cancel hotkey to deploying multiple snapshots
    • Added selecting a database ID from online users to permissions tab (server groups, both client tabs, client channel groups)
    • Added progress display and cancel hotkey to changing channel groups
    • Added an option to ban multiple users from User DB
    • Recompressed toolbar icons
    • Fixed a bug that prevented YaTQA from changing its nickname after editing or sending text messages to multiple servers
    • hostinfo is no longer queried on instance Statistics tab if you specified a port, as it is not required for YaTQA to run properly
    • Fixed some small translation mistakes
    • Image preview window is now double-buffered (so it no longer flickers when scrolling)
    • Removed disabled-state image resource for online client selection, because that feature cannot be disabled
    • Online client selection feature now defaults to the current value if possible
    • Added undocumented and non-working channelcreateprivate command to autocomplete (YaTQA Pro)
    • Fixed parameter parser window failing with error-only data (YaTQA Pro)
    • Made complaint-related durations use the normal duration format (and shortened some text to make it fit)
    • Allowed connecting to bookmarks when connected to a different server
    • Enabled doubleclicking in client server groups window
    • Added an option for a “real time mode” in client server groups window
    • Added drag and drop support for icons
    • Fixed a bug that made main window resizing available to free users
      • Note: All versions with this bug have a time limit of up to August 2015.
      • Note: I recommend updating anyway, because there are some important bug fixes.

• Preventively changed back the drag and drop handler to again be activated when used for the first time
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the info text from appearing if the server was selected in the Users tab

I can't "register" in this latest version, shows me an invalid argument error message.

No change was made to that. Please make sure to copy all text exactly from the e-mail. If you double-checked, please send me an email and include your info so I can check.

An update (3.1b) was released because restoring snapshots was accidentially removed from the English version (both, paid and free version).

Changelog:

• Improved loading speed if you have many bookmarks
    • Fixed the DNS resolver always critisizing the use of multiple CNAMEs if any CNAMEs were found
    • Removed maximum width of the last DNS resolver list column
    • Added server status icons to the multi-server edit feature
    • Fixed a bug that prevented YaTQA from logging in after connecting to a non-default server via jump list
    • Removed confusing hint of the permission list when using the Users tab’s mass permission editing feature
    • Added an option to delay command execution (to prevent getting kicked for flooding)
    • Fixed a bug that made snapshot restoration unavailable in the English version (free version would ask you to register, paid version would ask for a channel file backup instead)
    • Checking the “Only certain servers” checkbox for global messages now hides the info on the left, as messages are not anonymous in this mode
    • Changing the new delay setting no longer requires you to reconnect

Using the "Passive Echtzeit-Aktualisierung" available in the registered version, YaTQA throws this error message popup, when a new user joins the server and moves himself to some channel. At least at my server:

This is one for the previous version of YaTQA:

Name:	y1.png 
Views:	114 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	12141

And this is the popup for the current version, just downloaded and installed a few minutes ago:

Name:  y2.png
Views: 1000
Size:  122.5 KB

It happens every time a new user enters the server (I think). The popups accumulate, one for each new user. There seem to be 2 different addresses in all popups.The second picture was taken while I was writing this post, after a few popups happened.

This is not a new error, it happened since I got the registration and was able to use this feature. Some time earlier this year. It never worked for me.

I don't know, doesn't happen here. If you want that fixed, I guess I need access to that server. It's not something to discuss here, because as the image posted above says, please report bugs by email.

There will be very limited (or even no) customer support and donation processing from March 25th to April 10th. If you consider donating and think you will need your key ASAP then, donate before.

Thread Information