Forum

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    Port not opened? I don't know.
    Im not owner of VPS that hosts my teamspeak server, could owner close connection?

Yes, or move the port. Not a YaTQA issue.

Hi, I know this is not the right place to say this. But I could not find another place to reach. I have sent mail but I do not think you have reached it.
    I thought I had done the things I needed to do for the license, and I sent an email about it, if you did not reach me, would you reach me at [email protected] mail address?

Did that. Had a lot of stuff to do over the weekend, sorry.

I am happy to be able to use all the features of such a great program. Thank you for your work @numma_cway

I am running 3.5b with no problems...was anything new put in the new files?

See changelog?

I released YaTQA 3.7-rc2 today. See yat.qa for download.

Full changelog:

• Fixed brief flashing of other info pane when opening the users tab
    • Changed all comboboxes to a dropdown count of 15, a number that is already used universally in the permission tab for example
    • Changed name of version 3.1-beta5 to 3.1-beta4r2 to match the internal numbering TeamSpeak uses (this has always been marked as only a hotfix in YaTQA, though)
    • Above change for DNS resolver
    • Possibly fixed a rare bug that sometimes caused an access violation when doubleclicking a server in the client cache’s server list
    • Added a hint that you can find information on times with delayed key creation on the website
    • Prevented -c from changing your quick connect server
    • Fixed incorrect official syntax of channeldelete (YaTQA Pro)
    • Fixed a bug that displayed an error after using the “What’s this value?” feature for a parameter-style string (YaTQA Pro)
    • Added support for myTeamSpeak badges (RedeemerTS3 only)
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the top bar and caption from updating if serverinfo failed but whoami worked
    • Server groups in Users and User Details tab are now sorted by sort ID.
    • Added option to replace all channels when importing a channel file
    • The quickstart guide that ships with the server implies that serverstart should be synchronous, so we can use a server right after starting it. I haven’t seen a server not being marked online when the list refreshed after starting it.
    • Fixed a bug that prevented users from selecting groups in many places, e.g. the instance (instance statistics) and server settings (advanced tab)
    • Fixed a bug in the DNS resolver that displayed SRVs resolving directly into IPs as a fail for versions that would actually connect and displayed a warning for versions that wouldn’t
    • Changed links to TS3Index and the IP locating service to HTTPS
    • Added displaying of the channel group icon
    • Added displaying of the server group icons
    • Added displaying of badges
    • Fixed “shared IP” feature being disabled when all users were loaded
    • Bade the instance stats tab’s “license” button’s hint clearly state that it’s about the TeamSpeak server rather than YaTQA
    • Fixed a bug that caused recalculating the snapshot hash of snapshots with hashes containing slashes to fail (not enough text removed before hashing)
    • Fixed a bug that caused recalculating the snapshot hash of snapshots that would include slashes to fail (missing escaping)
    • Fixed a bug that caused adding people to server groups to be executed at least twice if the user pressed Enter for this action and the combobox control was in dropdown style
    • Fixed a bug that caused adding people to server groups to be executed repeatedly if the user pressed Enter for this action and confirmed a resulting error message with Enter while the combobox control was in simple/list style (in this style, you can only add a user again if you changed the input, which makes sense anyway)
    • If you have the server icon cached, it is now displayed as the image of the “join” button (it is loaded as soon as you enter either of the two first virtualserver tabs which usually is instant, but for some features that change servers the previous TeamSpeak icon is displayed instead)
    • Added a feature to set all permissions currently displayed (Permissions tab)
    • The filter warning message displayed by that feature (and the “cluster” variant it derives from) is now displayed for the “delete displayed permissions” feature as well, which has consequently been renamed into “delete all permissions”.
    • Add a feature to set all ‘power’ permissions
    • Add a feature to set all existing (already set) ‘power’ permissions
    • Add a feature to delete all ‘power’ permissions
    • Moved some features in the permission tab’s context menu
    • Update hinting for outdated server versions from 3.0.13.5/1475595457 to 3.0.13.6/1478594913 (beta=final)
    • Updated client versions to choose from (not quire sure if iOS 1481641346 as well as Android 1474882482 and 1477071110 are public, but I don’t think so and chose to hide them from the list)
    • Changed plain TSDNS lookups to show up as warnings on more recent server versions

Is there normal that there is Trojan in setup of version 3.7 rc2b?
    Virus Total link
    Kaspersky Antivirus try to open YaTQA setup

Sorry, you must be mistaken. This is the YaTQA support thread, not the Kaspersky support thread. Please report bugs there.

Hello,

I tried contacting you over the weekend but I received an email saying the email bounced back. I donated and didn't receive a key after 48 hours, I'm sorry to post here but I couldn't reach you any other way. Please email me back at [email protected]

Kind Regards,
    Jack

Hi Jack, sorry for the delay. You should have received your key now.
    It has come to my attention that Namecheap's email filter is too aggressive. I cannot turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by aa.koznov View Post
    Is there normal that there is Trojan in setup of version 3.7 rc2b?
    Virus Total link
    Kaspersky Antivirus try to open YaTQA setup

Same here,BAD Programm
    Last edited by P4InKiLLeR; January 6th, 2017 at 11:10 AM.

Plz help connecting

I am having a problem with it not connecting anymore I have checked IP port query port and password (all correct)
    I have also tried with putty using telnet using same credentials and it worked plz help I love this tool

https://gyazo.com/7240998f6d0b906c7006e39e4a3b5152

On that screenshot, you try to connect via SSH in YaTQA. I bet you completely misconfigured YaTQA.

Thread Information