Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Certain permissions won't get deleted after pressing the remove button. Changing values works with every permission but some of them refuse to disappear out of existance.

http://imgur.com/a/Jf6eW

YaTQA version 3.7.1,
    Server version 3.0.13.6

Apart from that, thank you for this fantastic tool, it made my life easier

Quote Originally Posted by Schlumpi View Post
    Possible, if you enter a whitespace character like this: "b_virtualserver_modify_log_settings " instead of "b_virtualserver_modify_log_settings". This way I was able to reproduce the popup message.
    Input should/should be trimmed by YaTQA, though.
    I will add that.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMactavish View Post
    Certain permissions won't get deleted after pressing the remove button. Changing values works with every permission but some of them refuse to disappear out of existance.

http://imgur.com/a/Jf6eW

YaTQA version 3.7.1,
    Server version 3.0.13.6

Apart from that, thank you for this fantastic tool, it made my life easier
    I'll take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Reoex View Post
    Hi all

I have been using this great tool for years, but now something has gone wrong.
    When i log in to my server all my virtual servers looks like they are offline, they are running fine and ppl are using them fine. What have i done to make this happen?
    Probably wrong instance? Instance running multiple times and the instance you are connected to via query was unable to start the servers because ports are blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    I will add that.

I'll take a look.
    Both fixed. Thank you very much. The German dev snapshot can be found on the website. I don't know when those fixes will officially be released.

I released 3.7.2. It includes primarily fixes including the ones for the bugs reported above. Get it at yat.qa.

Full changelog:

• Removed some remnants from earlier versions of the “Self” menu
    • Fixed incorrect question mark in the restore snapshot features (English only, YaTQA Pro)
    • Fixed cancel button working like OK button when viewing IP bindings
    • Fixed a bug that prevented multi-server editing from working for minimum client versions
    • Recreated translation files (delete DFMs and stuff) because there were some syncing issues (MEGAsync only appears to sync be file date, not file size)
    • YaTQA will now appear in the middle of the main screen if it would otherwise be not on any screen at all.
    • Added new badges
    • Fixed spelling mistake in badges window (German version)
    • Fixed skip and negated not being set for some groups when using the auto group update feature
    • Fixed a bug that prevented removing permissions from custom group update ids when using the auto group update feature
    • Fixed a bug that caused a floating point conversion error for ridiculously long ban durations (as only a two-digit year is displayed, “not this century” will be displayed in this case)
    • Added the correct icons for the three new badges added earlier
      • Note: The new three addon creator ranks offered when setting your query client's badges do not officially exist yet. They won’t be displayed in the client. I just assumed that TeamSpeak will add them soon.

• Added new client versions to choose from (thanks to TS3Index once more)
    • Fixed a graphics glitch with the “multi input” button in the Bans tab

3.7.3-beta was released for testing high-res icon downscale (as added with the 3.1.5 client betas). They will still be displayed as 16×16, though. Please report any errors. You can grab this version from the yat.qa homepage (not from the dev versions).
    Note: SVG support is set to be added at a later time, I still have to think about how to add it. Maybe I won’t even add it.

Full changelog:

• Added a feature to Users tab to change a user’s channel group in every selected channel (e.g. make that user channel admin)
    • When creating new channels, you can now copy permissions from a channel but not copy (normal) channel properties.
    • When creating a new channel, you can now copy non-default channel group memberships from a channel.
    • Fixed a bug that caused YaTQA to copy channel permissions from the channel selected in the tree rather than the channel selected in the channel creation window
    • When creating new channels, channel names are checked for length and collisions.
    • When creating new channels, empty lines and leading/trailing whitespace characters are now ignored.
    • Made the BBcode encoder use the names for the following colors, as they are shorter than the corresponding hex color codes: azure, beige, bisque, brown, coral, gold, gray (an encoder only needs to know one of the two spellings), green, indigo, ivory, khaki, linen, maroon, navy, olive, orange, orchid, peru, pink, plum, purple, red, salmon, sienna, silver, snow, tan, teal, tomato, violet, wheat.
    • Moved file list feature to unregistered version
    • Changed update checker link to a another domain because I cannot turn off logging on the webspace used before (I hate logging and wanted to keep that consistent with yat.qa which doesn’t have any logging either)
    • Added Android beta 3.1.3 (3.1.2.2 is not available for selection because selecting it would block every other version of TeamSpeak released prior to 2170)
    • Fixed channel creation window not closing on OK
    • Moved the spawning point of the permission editing popup menu in permission comparison a few pixels, so triple-clicking will open the window to edit the permission
    • Added progress and cancel feature to executing multiple custom commands
    • Added support for downscaling high-res icons
    • Added 3.1.5 beta versions

3.7.4-beta was released. It supports all new features from today's TS beta client. You can grab this version from the yat.qa homepage (not from the dev versions).

Full changelog:

• Added some more client versions
    • Added preliminary support for Blacklist2 (found in Servers tab’s context menu)
    • Added support for server nicknames
    • Added four more client versions

learn inistallation Yatqa

Hi, I have a problem. I want to see you help me. I'm having trouble installing the software yatqa. But I have logged in. Error is this connection refused Socket Error #10061. Please help me thank you for the support of your loved ones
    Last edited by dante696; November 2nd, 2017 at 08:17 AM. Reason: bbcode size and color removed. we can read without them

Anyone can help me? [YaTQA]

I have tried login YaTQA on my server but YaYQA show message in image.

How to fix that? Anyone can help me?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	16166

Name:	2.png 
Views:	115 
Size:	3.5 KB 
ID:	16167

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	16168

I try connect in other my computer but it is also a problem.

Can be anything. Too low commands to flood, firewall issues, server not responding...

This thread is for YaTQA issues. YaTQA issues are issues that do not exist when using telnet (e.g. PuTTY).

YaTQA version 3.8 does not have updated min client versions, latest client version for me to select is 3.1.6. I had to manually set to latest version through telnet, after that it shows up in YaTQA Thought this would be helpful as I like my clients to be forced to update to the latest client before joining my server.

Why did you use telnet? You can simply enter the build number in the input box in YaTQA even if it is not listed.

Why did you use telnet? You can simply enter the build number in the input box in YaTQA even if it is not listed.
    Yes I tried that it wouldnt let me input it, may also be that finding version numbers as the ones like 1516614607 or 3.1.6 (17-08-16 18:59:43) still would not let me input it, so I had to use telnet to do it right and having to use 1516614607 to update it, annoying but achievable.

EDIT;

YaTQA will let you enter 1516614607 as a version. Problem solved. Glad I could help.
    Yes the program will allow you to input a version number but it has to be valid, getting the version number on the other hand is not an easy task especially in the format of just numbers not the date and time etc, One needs some moderate skill to achieve this, not for amateurs, Quickest way I know to get client version number is to check for updates then check client log, it will display your version number, still it would be no problem at all if it updated version numbers with TS3 when it gets updates somehow.
    Last edited by FMCS-BOSS-ICEMAN; February 23rd, 2018 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Added lines of update text.

YaTQA will let you enter 1516614607 as a version. Problem solved. Glad I could help.

Tried to download today: Download was interrupted by Chrome:

Error - Virus found

Chrome Version 64.0.3282.186 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

You must be mistaken. This is the YaTQA support thread, not the Chrome support thread. Please use it for YaTQA-related bug reports only and report Chrome issues to Google.

Thread Information