Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsimael View Post
    Tried to download today: Download was interrupted by Chrome:

Error - Virus found

Chrome Version 64.0.3282.186 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
    I downloaded the last version and have the same error here.
    I already pass on the VirusTotal website: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/3f...6908/detection

@numma_cway, can you please check it?

Thanks

Developers of some bad antivirus (I don't know any good, though) appear to have made NSIS (or at least NSIS 3.0b0) a rule for bad software. NSIS is extremely popular. You can simply unpack the file with any decent packing software (e.g. 7-Zip). Neither of the contained files is detected.

I'm really sick about this thread being used by people as a support thread for antivirus software. This is strictly a YaTQA support thread. In addition to antivirus developers being completely dumb, their users are too! They don't understand the software they are running, for example that "Heur", "Multi", "Gen" is short for "we have absolutely no evidence at all". It really is.

You people have serious issues:
    1. You run software you don't understand.
    2. You do not read what is said on yat.qa. There is whole article about those issues on the front page.
    3. You contact the wrong people about your issues. I'm not Kaspersky (and if I was, I would either fire all employees or kill myself).

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    Developers of some bad antivirus (I don't know any good, though) appear to have made NSIS (or at least NSIS 3.0b0) a rule for bad software. NSIS is extremely popular. You can simply unpack the file with any decent packing software (e.g. 7-Zip). Neither of the contained files is detected.

I'm really sick about this thread being used by people as a support thread for antivirus software. This is strictly a YaTQA support thread. In addition to antivirus developers being completely dumb, their users are too! They don't understand the software they are running, for example that "Heur", "Multi", "Gen" is short for "we have absolutely no evidence at all". It really is.

You people have serious issues:
    1. You run software you don't understand.
    2. You do not read what is said on yat.qa. There is whole article about those issues on the front page.
    3. You contact the wrong people about your issues. I'm not Kaspersky (and if I was, I would either fire all employees or kill myself).
    Welcome to the world of software development.

People report those issues here because it is your precious software that's triggering those warnings. You cannot expect everyone else to drop their "shitty anti-virus software" because you are "sick of dealing with related issues".

"You think my software is infected with a virus? Go fuck yourself." That is your current attitude and if your software wasn't free, that attitude would piss off the majority of your paying customers.

If you are not capable of handling reports like that in a professional manner, maybe it's better if you just stop providing software.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    I am not running an anti virus software besides the windows defender, which also flags yatqa as malicious software in the latest release. Another thing is, in an earlier version (3.8, August 2017) everything is ok, also the installer is not flagged as malicious. If you haven't changed the installer, maybe there IS an issue.

I haven't posted this is "I need help", I posted this as "I want to inform you that there is an issue".

On the main page is no hint about any false positive of any anti virus programs.

https://pics.jhml.de/image/LTDpA
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHost View Post
    Welcome to the world of software development.

People report those issues here because it is your precious software that's triggering those warnings. You cannot expect everyone else to drop their "shitty anti-virus software" because you are "sick of dealing with related issues".

"You think my software is infected with a virus? Go fuck yourself." That is your current attitude and if your software wasn't free, that attitude would piss off the majority of your paying customers.

If you are not capable of handling reports like that in a professional manner, maybe it's better if you just stop providing software.
    The difference is that my software is aimed at people with technical knowledge. And those people should know what to do. Hint: Panicing because of a heuristical find in well-known software isn't the solution. Extracting the archive, scanning the contained files or something like that could be a solution.
    You already named it: It's free. So either you use it or not. If you don't want to use it, you're free to do so. I did my work by providing a software free of virusses and by handling all issues related to my software. If antivirus was working properly, there wouldn't be an easy way to circumvent it, like simply changing the Setup a bit, which I did by updating NSIS, and it fixes the problem for some scanners. When TeamSpeak released myTeamSpeak, people reported that those emails were flagged as spam. That's the same thing.

I also later noticed that 3.8 is not flagged for whatever reason. Maybe some of the compressed data for the 3.9 series randomly contains some stuff that scanners find suspicious. I still ask you to read the news on false-positives on the homepage, though. It is there.

Problem with copy server-groups after update yatqa

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7skwrkfqq8clfemhagmhr038tu8.png 
Views:	149 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	16513

See error, when insert some text in "Name", when I copy server group.

Fixed. Thank you for your report.

with the new update I can not change the nickname of the query.
    Is this a bug or did you change it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E7IQr9j.png 
Views:	92 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	16519

YatQa Error Please Help Me

YatQa Error Please Help Me

screenshot: https://prnt.sc/ilyoza
    Last edited by dante696; March 3rd, 2018 at 09:25 AM. Reason: merged

Hi and thanks for the report.
    This is a due to the fact that the length of the default query nickname is illegal and YaTQA doesn't take the length of the selection (that would be overwritten) into account (that is indeed a bug and I will fix it presumably on Sunday evening). As a quick workaround, please use your backspace or delete key instead of overwriting.

/Edit: Already fixed in 3.9e. Was easier to fix than I expected.
    Last edited by numma_cway; March 2nd, 2018 at 09:08 PM.

Purchased the tool a while back and had to re-install my pc which means I've lost the key, is there anyway to get it back?

Contact me and provide the information mentioned on the website for this case,

I've been all over the website and cant find an email address, am I being blind?

I get emails everyday, so there must be an email address on the website. It's not that easy to find, as I want people to read what information is required to be able to help them, because people often do stuff like e.g. sending me their PayPal transaction code which is entirely useless because mine is different.

I released YaTQA 3.9.2-beta. It adds full 3.2.0 support. Blacklist2 checker has been improved to give improved results (you now see if your server was blacklisted by its IP, domain or UID). SSH is now available for everyone.
    You can get the new version on yat.qa.

Thread Information