Forum

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

[Feature Request] Setting to make error messages less intrusive

Sometimes when not having full permissions (or using third party software) you can't get around some error message boxes (For example when you don't have b_virtualserver_log_view but want to manage icons) you always have that annoying sound and have to press enter or click OK. It doesn't sound much but it sums up when using YaTQA on a daily basis and counters YaTQA's main purpose, accessibility (like not having to learn all the query commands).

So i would suggest to add a new checkbox to the settings that - when enabled - shows the last error message on the lower left corner instead of the message box.

[Feature Request] Button to remove duplicate ban entries

It would be neat to have a button to remove duplicate bans when bugs appear somewhere that introduce duplicate bans or if you have a large server with a lot of moderators adding banrules without checking the whole banlist for existance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FjjeJ1R.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	144.3 KB 
ID:	16705

Quote Originally Posted by Bluscream View Post
    Bug report: The feature clearly behaves as stated in the interface, grouping only users that have been downloaded.
    Then it's not a bug report!

It would be neat if the count of clients in that group would be shown when grouping by server groups
    OK.

In the more recent versions there are some issues with adding or importing multiple bans at once, they seem to get added more then one time.
    I don't find a reason for this, so I guess you simply added them multiple times.

Sometimes when not having full permissions
    Please visit yat.qa and read the FAQ.

It would be neat to have a button to remove duplicate bans when bugs appear somewhere that introduce duplicate bans or if you have a large server with a lot of moderators adding banrules without checking the whole banlist for existance.
    That is not a YaTQA-related thing but a case of faulty database design at TeamSpeak's end.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    I don't find a reason for this, so I guess you simply added them multiple times.

Name:	5v1J6Sk.gif 
Views:	69 
Size:	393.2 KB 
ID:	16740 sadfjkswhjfkhsdkfj

Snapshot | YatQA

Hallo,

ich habe mir seit 3 Stunden einen Ts eingerichtet, dann habe ich ein Backup davon gemacht, da ich von einem anderen Backup etwas brauchte. Soweit so gut.

Dann wo ich mein neues Backup per YaTQA hochladen wollte, kam folgendes:

Name:	Screenshot (127).png 
Views:	61 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	16792

Wie kann man dies beheben ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Justus S.

Das bitte an mich (YaTQA-Support). Es kann sein, dass du eine Serverversion verwendest, die von YaTQA nicht unterstützt wird. Welche Versionen von TeamSpeak deine YaTQA-Version unterstützt, steht im Fenster "Über". Derzeit wird ausschließlich 3.2.0 offiziell unterstützt. Das Einspielen eines Snapshots benötigt zwingend 3.0.12 oder neuer.

Creating Snapshot with Yatqa (Is it include ban list?)

Hi All,

I backup my ts3 server via yatqa but i have some questions. Is it include ban list and user db for snapshot?

In fact the question is: what does snapshot include?

When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

You can export and import bans in YaTQA.

In addition to files (includes icons and avatars), the following things are not included in a snapshot:
    • Server port (automatically assigned) and some other properties (see tables in the link below)
    • Bans
    • Complaints
    • Offline messages (the number of unread messages IS included, which makes absolutely no sense, as people will lose their unread messages)
    • Tokens
    • Temporary passwords (they aren't even stored anywhere)

A complete technical description of snapshots can be found here (in German).

Thanks for the website page. But when i try to export two (2) bans and try to import this two (2) bans. I guess yatqa has a bug because when i try to import these bans, other bans are multiplying. I tried to fix it for half an hour (i removed the multiple bans (twin)).

How can i backup the ban list smoothly?

You can export the banlist and convert them to a macro file, which would be a bit too complicated for you. Just wait

Edit by mod
    We had reports that these salty posts do not belong into the forum. They got moved into off-topic section.
    Last edited by dante696; June 23rd, 2018 at 11:13 PM.

You can export the banlist and convert them to a macro file, which would be a bit too complicated for you. Just wait
    The best way we will wait as you said.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    Mimimi, this was fixed two weeks ago and the changelog states this. So please stop insulting me for you being unable to read. I do care about bugs. The bug existed for over 3.5 years and noone noticed it, so I didn't feel like making a release just for that and forgot that when I answered the question. So I made a release now.
    Thanks for your interest but still the problem continues.

I installed the last version of yatqa (3.9.2d). I connected my server via yatqa and opened Bans. I exported only two (2) bans and deleted them. Then i tried to import these two (2) bans. I clicked to import and selected the file. When i click OK button, yatqa is making lots of processes and cursor was busy for 3-4 minutes. Then yatqa finished the process. I looked the ban list and shocked because there are 50-60 multiple bans (twin). And i will start the clean up them now. I hope you can fix this.

EDIT: Not 50-60 multiple bans. I counted 84 multiple bans i cleaned up.

Try the snapshot: http://yat.qa/DEV/yatqa.exe

That one is older than the current release.

The bug that I fixed was for multi-bans.
    The import/export feature never had any bugs. You guys just didn't read what it does. It clearly says that it exports the entire banlist, not just the selection.

Thread Information