Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    hi numma,

hope you are well. i have a question. firstable how can i activate "private chat logging in my ts3 server"? (i know activate from the client side chat logging Options -> Chat, but i want to activate server side. and how can i view private chat logs in yatqa?

actually i want to view a user's private chat log file not mine.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by hasanalizxc; July 4th, 2018 at 07:09 PM.

This is not SpySpeak.

That's right.

I request an update from you.

Could you please make an update in yatqa. I shared a picture and maybe you can upgrade yatqa with Search IP address. I mean yatqa has search name, uid, etc. but it doesnt have search by IP Address.

http://prntscr.com/k31dc5

Thanks in advance.

There is a feature to search in all visible list data. Essentially what you need.

You mean it is not possible or possible?

I paid to your paypal to register yatqa

Hello. I paid to your paypal to register yatqa. Several days passed, and the registration key was never sent (I paid the second time - the result is the same (email: evtushenkodj*****.ru

Please send even more emails to even more different email adresses. Maybe that helps.

Is YaTQA trusted?

Hello,

I create new TS 3 server with security in mind, so Im carefully setting firewall and permissions.

I just wonder if software called YaTQA is trusted, is it opensource? Because I cannot find code of it.

For example YaTQA can contain malicious code to stole server query passwords.

So I ask you, because I have no experiences with it.
    Last edited by tomsk; September 6th, 2018 at 03:51 PM. Reason: merged

We trust YaTQA.
    As you can see it has a sticky thread on our forum.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Ah okey and what about telnet? Because server query interface works on telnet so communication is not encryped, so anyone can sniff communication for example with wireshark.

You can easily verify that YaTQA cannot steal your passwords using network monitoring or firewall software. yat.qa will not connect to any other server than your own unless you use a feature that clearly couldn’t work without:
    • Update checker
      Downloads a static file from yat.qa. No parameters are passed. All sorts of logging, cookies and stuff are disabled on yat.qa and all subdomains. Connection is unencrypted.
    • Plink install:
      Downloads Plink from the official website, but before doing so, it explains how to do it manually. Connection is encrypted since 3.9.3.1-beta.
    • Blacklist*:
      Connects to TeamSpeak’s blacklist2 servers, passing the data that TeamSpeak does. Connection is unencrypted.
    • Server nickname resolving*:
      Downloads a file from TeamSpeak’s nickname servers, passing the data that TeamSpeak does. Connection is encrypted.
    • Blacklist2*:
      Downloads a file to api.yat.qa, passing the data that TeamSpeak does. That server creates a complicated HTTPS header that YaTQA cannot create without growing to twice the size, and passes it to TeamSpeak, alongside with the data from your YaTQA client as payload.
    • PlanetTeamSpeak graph:
      Connects to PlanetTeamSpeak’s servers, using their official API. Connection is unencrypted. YaTQA uses its own subdomain because of that.

* = explained in detail on yat.qa (in German)

I really care about your data – by not using it.
    If any of my statements wasn't true, someone would have noticed after a 7-digit number of downloads (a download is logged with timestamp, version and country; your IP or other personal information is not stored).

Ah okey and what about telnet? Because server query interface works on telnet so communication is not encryped, so anyone can sniff communication for example with wireshark.
    Why do you use YaTQA with encryption disabled? That makes no sense. With YaTQA, you even have two different secure connection feature at your hand. Why choose the unencrypted option?

Thank you One more question is YaTQA open source or not?

So I heard that in version 3.3 of server there is SSH tunneling for Server Query today. So I plan to block Server Query port in firewall (except loopback), but I don't know how to connect to it using SSH, so it means that I will connect to port 22 and then my packets are transfered to Server Query port in loopback interface? I really don't know how to setup it.

I do not give the source to people who refuse to read a single line of the official website or have never heard of a thing called "Google".

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    I do not give the source to people who refuse to read a single line of the official website or have never heard of a thing called "Google".
    ??? I was not asking for source code, but I was asking if it is open source, 2 different things, next I read homepage and I was looking on Google if it is open source and I only found this https://github.com/YaTQA/YaTQA

That link is a fake. Everything YaTQA-related is located at yat.qa only.

Thread Information