Forum

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Permission IDs change from server version to server version. This would be such a big query traffic for such a little use. However, I think about looking up error message PermIDs before displaying them.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    This is for changing login credentials, so it's a quick way to login with another account on the same server. The credentials can be entered above, so there is no window asking for them and the function seems to have no use at first. However, there is a short description at the bottom when you hover the button (though, it must be active).
    Hello.

Ok, thanks. It works.

What confused me was that the "white arrow" with the information of the first login (user @ server_address : port) didn't change after perform "swap user" so I thought that nothing had happened.

Greetings.

OK, I'll fix that in the next version.

Basically, I think that 1.3.0 might be the last version for a very long time, since I have no idea what is left to add. If you want to know what is going to be added in 1.3.0, see my website. Do you have any ideas what might be missing? I could think of permoverview, but I did not completly understand how permissions are merged from the five places by the means of the skip and negated properties. Can anyone explain that to me? Then I might add that to 1.3.1.

--- Merged ---

YaTQA 1.3.0 features improved file transfers: They now run in the background and display a progress in the bottom left corner of the program. You can now download folders and can cancel transfers. Multi-uploading is also working now.
    Additionally, YaTQA can be set to portable mode by putting a yatqa.ini file into its directory.
    For the other changes included in this release, see the changelog below.

Like before, all files for the server's beta versions are only available from my homepage in both German and English.

Complete changelog:

• Fixed a bug that prevented users from sending messages to their own channel
    • If you place a file named yatqa.ini in the application directory, YaTQA will go in portable mode and use this file to save the settings there instead of the file it created in %APPDATA%\YaTQA (the directory or file will not even be created)
    • The tool now sends a \n to the server every 5 minutes so I does not get kicked for idling
    • Added copy buttons to the avatar viewer's user details
    • The icon selector is now used in the permissions editor, too
    • Fixed a serious bug in the permissions editor
    • Cleaned up permissions editor code
    • The icon list no longer loses all the already downloaded icons when adding or replacing some
    • Added multi-uploading of icons (not for replacing)
    • Added multi-selection in the icon manager (which is only useful if you want to delete icons)
    • Fixed a bug that allowed users to click the Delete button in the icon manager if they had a local file selected (these are the first six)
    • Changed the order of the items in the file browser's context menu
    • Added separators to the file browser's context menu
    • Added the file browser's doubleclick function (download or browse) to its context menu, too (named “Default action”)
    • Changed hint of the search for name feature of the user DB to make clear what characters are the wildcards
    • Added a planned but forgotten feature to resolve all the nicknames of the users found by the database search by name feature (it is automatically done for up to 3 results)
    • Removed font size, alignment and image features from the offline message editor (I thought I did that in version 1.2.1, but the change was lost during the transfer of some source files from my laptop)
    • Because the client now sends offline messages encapsulated in XML tags, YaTQA was updated to drop XML tags and mind entities.
    • Updated hint texts because query users' names (“serveradmin”) are no longer UIDs and therefore cannot be used as a receipient of offline messages (you must use the global ID of the corresponding client, though serveradmin has none and therefore can't receive offline messages anymore)
    • You can now enter a username as the receipient of an offline message and YaTQA will try to resolve it
    • Added a checkbox to prevent the application of clearing the input box for entering an offline message to send (useful if you want to send the same or similar message to several people)
    • Fixed the last column's width in the token list (it was forgotten in 1.2.0)
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the tool from displaying the correct message if no client was found in the permission and channel group editor
    • Fixed a bug that caused the Swap user function to not update the top bar correctly
    • Fixed a bug that prevented users from moving channel in the first layer (without a parent channel, but the server as parent)
    • If you click the top-right join button while having a channel selected in the user tab, you now join that channel
    • The Details feature is now the default action of the User DB tab, so it is executed on doubleclick
    • Added a feature to edit the description of an offline client in the User DB and Avatars tab
    • Inverted default sort order of the total connections column of the User DB tab
    • Added avatar viewer to the user DB tab
    • Increased space for server groups by moving the client's needed view power around
    • Added a feature to change a client's needed view power
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the User Details feature from making the icon manager initially display the currently selected icon
    • Fixed a bug that prevented users from kicking multiple players at once
    • Removed multi-poke, because it is not available, though stated otherwise in the ServerQuery manual
    • Moved upload and download of files (not avatars and icons) to their own thread, so the application will not pause while the user is using those features (you cannot switch the virtual server if there is a queue)
    • Added progress indicator for file transfers to the bottom left, also featuring a way to cancel the current transfer or all the waiting ones
    • Added a feature to download complete folders
    • Fixed a bug that prevented multi-upload from working for normal file transfers
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 28th, 2012 at 05:06 PM.

Great job, and
    VirusTotal: 0/ 42 (0.0%)

Hello,

Numma_cway, thanks a lot for this application.

TS3 client and YaTQa in the usb: priceless.

Greetings.

I would also thank you two guys, as well as Ahmed.

Now, I finally had the time to put all four versions (current and legacy, in both English and German) into one package. I would not call that an installer, as it only copies the selected files and creates shortcuts. Because all four versions are very similar, that package is only 1.16 MiB thanks to solid LZMA compression.

well done

but am facing another issue with snapshots i get the same old problem i had with create snapshot the 5 sec timeout D:
    but this time its on deploy/restore snapshot

thanks

Freezing

my yatqa freeze when i am using. sometimes give me the popup: timeout 5sec you are kicked for flooding or server slow.

command to flood; 999999999
    time to flood; 0
    ban time; 0

Are you sure that you have a stable internet connection and not something like WiFi oder mobile phone internet?

--- Merged ---

A question to you all:
    What do connection_filetransfer_bytes_sent_total and connection_filetransfer_bytes_received_total do? As far as I'm concerned, they don't do what the names suggest, because virtualserver_total_bytes_downloaded and virtualserver_total_bytes_uploaded give the traffic of the file transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
    well done

but am facing another issue with snapshots i get the same old problem i had with create snapshot the 5 sec timeout D:
    but this time its on deploy/restore snapshot

thanks
    I missread your post and made another attempt to fix the old issue. You will be asked if you want to disable timeouts during downloading the snapshot. But I think I will also add that for the deploy feature in the next version, which should fix your problem. Stay tuned in the meantime.

Here's the complete changelog of version 1.3.1 (I forgot to post that), released on January 3rd:

• Fixed a bug that could prevent the tool from starting up properly when clearing the port field in the INI file
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the ban type combo box from actually affecting what was banned (it always worked like it was on automatic detection)
    • Ban fields are now cleared after adding a ban
    • Added a way to set a default nickname
    • Fixed a bug that displayed a wrong font color after sending a message
    • In the server list, the autostart flag is now translated

Version 1.3.2, released today:

• Added a unit to the host banner rotation interval
    • Added a way to ignore timeouts during the creation of snapshots.
    • Changed attribution of the Indy library to be closer to their preferred style
    • Added a mininum size (constraints) for the BBcode editor window
    • Fixed a bug that caused low-opacity areas in toolbar, menu and list icons with alpha channel to become much darker than expected
    • Fixed a possible bug with the BBcode encoder related to left alignment
    • Updated BBcode interpretation to match the one that the official clients uses from version 3.0.3 onwards
    • If all size tags are less or equal to 7, the YaTQA will prompt you to choose between normal and legacy BBcode interpreation. It will, however, always save the normal interpretation from now on, which causes clients with lower versions than 3.0.3 to display incorrect non-standard sizes.
    • Added a default button for the channel details
    • You can actually refresh channel and client details now.
    • Added a feature to select non-standard font sizes
    • Fixed slot counting for offline servers
    • Added a the overview of the server groups of a client that you can use to put a client into multiple server groups at once
    • Fixed minor spelling mistake in the German version's virtual server stats tab
    • Consolidated the functions used to format packet counts to strings
    • Added new details in the server statistics
    • Added a dropdown window for selecting the channel flags
    • Added support for the host banner strech settings
    • The hint text of the Join button in the top right now appears near the mouse pointer
    • You can now see if the server will ask the next visitor for a token (but the query interface does not allow one to change that)
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 28th, 2012 at 05:07 PM.

Good news.

A small matter with icons.
    1- Don't load the icons, assigns i_icon_id = 0
    2- Misc> Icons, ... would be more useful if the server's icons were preloaded, like client's icons.

1. I cannot reproduce that. What steps did you take? Can you attach the icon?
    2. I can add a button for that. It spams a lot of queries, so a high number of commands to flood is required.

The icon assigned to the user, not reflected in YaQTA. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icon-1.JPG 
Views:	1125 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	5831
    If I assign this icon with application, the icon is duplicated on the client. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icon-2.JPG 
Views:	637 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	5832

There are client icons and group icons. You can have an unlimited number of icons from your server and channel groups that have an icon. On some servers, people tend to have quite a bunch of icons, so you can't read their names. The client icon is independent from all groups. A client can have up to one individual (client) icon that is displayed as the rightmost icon (unless you have country flags enabled in the settings, then it's the second from right).

If you hover the icons with your mouse, you can see why the client has the icon. Just hover the rightmost icon and it will say “Client Icon”. If you hover the other icons, it will say “Server Admin [Server Group]”.

Name:  icons.png
Views: 18980
Size:  45.3 KB

Of course, are user icon, not groups.

Issues with admin tool

hello!
    I downloaded YATQA program for administrate TeamSpeak 3 server (virtual servers etc.), I wihitelisted my IP at server and then restarted server. But I cannot connect to the server, I have opened ports to my computer, turned off firewall.. But still can't connect at all..

What could be wrong? Thanks for help guys!

Thread Information