Forum

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    You must apply for a non-profit license.
    (This is not related to YaTQA in any way, though.)
    Thanks any way for the fast respawns.

Hi,

just finish a Kapersky Virus Analize of the YATQA installer and found this :

Name:  virus-yatqa.png
Views: 2979
Size:  36.6 KB

Have you an explication ?

I love false positives. NOT.

VirusTotal says someone checked my tool three days ago and it was clean then.
    I uploaded several versions which were all clean when they were last checked, but now, only Kaspersky says they are infected.

So if Kaspersky was right, tenthousand users would have been infected for months and did not notice it. Do you think this is true?

Sadly, I can't find any information on Kaspersky's site, because the server crashes again and again. I would not trust a company that can't even get a web server running.

However, I'll try to send them a request to remove it.

/Edit: Kaspersky told me that it was a false positive and they will remove it in the next update.
    Last edited by numma_cway; June 2nd, 2012 at 04:29 PM.

Edit: Kaspersky told me that it was a false positive and they will remove it in the next update.
    That's what i expect. Thx for the confirmation

it should be very useful if we can edit bans in banlist
    just my 0.2cts

Why would one want to do that? If I ban someone, he or she is banned and if I no longer want that person to be banned, I unban him or her. I don't think about stuff like “Hey, I think that person has deserved that his or her ban lasts only one instead of two years!”, do you?

Why would one want to do that? If I ban someone, he or she is banned and if I no longer want that person to be banned, I unban him or her. I don't think about stuff like “Hey, I think that person has deserved that his or her ban lasts only one instead of two years!”, do you?
    Because you can edit the ban with TS client so i see no reason to not be able to do same stuff with YaTQA

Question Missing Tabs

Hello All,

I seem to have an install issue. I do not have all the Tabs on my install that everyone else has in their install. Is there another version of the program available? I'm using v1.3.3.5 (05 May 2012).

Here are the Tabs available to me.

<Home><Statistics><Servers><Miscellaneous>

I seem to be missing
    <Statistics><Advanced><Bans, etc.><Users><User Db><Permissions><Miscellaneous>

Where can I find the correct Download?

-NJ

Go to the Servers tab and select a server by double-click.

Go to the Servers tab and select a server by double-click.
    Awesome!!!!

Now I have another issue.

I am getting errors where the program reply is I lack sufficient permission to perform a certain task.

An example would be ICon ID. I would like to change the server Icons and the error message is as follows..

Insufficient Client Permissions
    Error Code 2568
    Missing Permission $16522

How do I give myself full control over the server? I am hosting it myself.

Thanks,

-NJ

Just as within the TS3 Client itself you need permissions to do stuff.
    For Uploading Icons you need b_icon_manage Permission which according to the Error Message you are missing.

As you don't even have the permission to look up the permission name you are missing, you are probably using YaTQA with a Server Admin account that has no permissions from a privileged query group. Actually, SilentStorm's answer is wrong, as normal TS3 clients do not specifically need query group permissions, although they work too.
    Therefore, server query is made for use with the serveradmin account in the Admin Server Query group, so is YaTQA.

There is this second list on the download page, saying why one would like to use YaTQA. Everything else can be done with the normal TS3 client, e.g. adding icons.

Please refrain from posting questions on how to set up a working TS3 server in this thread as it is for YaTQA-related questions only.

Actually, SilentStorm's answer is wrong, as normal TS3 clients do not specifically need query group permissions, although they work too.
    My answer is perfectly correct, he was/is missing the b_icon_manage permission on whatever Account he uses.
    I never talked about any query Permissions (there is no such thing anyway there are just permissions).

All I said was that no matter what Tool you use you still need the Permissions on the Server which enables you to perform the requested Action. The Tool used whether it being telnet, any 3rd party Query Tool or the TS3 Client just doesn't matter.
    The Permission lacked was b_icon_manage which is a default Permission for Server Admins (the normal ones - not just query who got it too of course).

Because I'm sick of the increasing number of false positives, I compiled YaTQA with another version of Delphi. I get a 0/41 rating now. You can try it yourself.
    The downside is that I had to remove the legacy 1.0.1 version (because it too is false-positive). Additionally, the installed tool is now 50% bigger in size.
    Please report all bugs with that new version.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    My answer is perfectly correct, he was/is missing the b_icon_manage permission on whatever Account he uses.
    I never talked about any query Permissions (there is no such thing anyway there are just permissions).

All I said was that no matter what Tool you use you still need the Permissions on the Server which enables you to perform the requested Action. The Tool used whether it being telnet, any 3rd party Query Tool or the TS3 Client just doesn't matter.
    The Permission lacked was b_icon_manage which is a default Permission for Server Admins (the normal ones - not just query who got it too of course).
    I just checked again and can definitely say that I am right. A query client gets its permissions from query groups only. I created a standard group with some testing permissions. Then I made a copy of that group but as a query type. If I put a test user in only the standard server group, he only has the query guest group permissions when using the query interface, but is unaffected by the standard group. If I put him in the query group, he gets that group's permission (but loses the guest group ones, but that does not care). You can try yourself.

Thread Information