Forum

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    I just checked again and can definitely say that I am right. A query client gets its permissions from query groups only. I created a standard group with some testing permissions. Then I made a copy of that group but as a query type. If I put a test user in only the standard server group, he only has the query guest group permissions when using the query interface, but is unaffected by the standard group. If I put him in the query group, he gets that group's permission (but loses the guest group ones, but that does not care). You can try yourself.
    I would need to do some checks on Query Users and their Permissions again myself since I haven't bothered with this for a couple versions.

But in any case: What does this (the fact where/how Query Users get Permissions from) to do with anything?
    Fact of the matter is that whatever Credentials he is using (be it global default serveradmin, any manually hacked in global Query account, a Guest Query session or a query Login on his own Unique ID created using the Client) he is lacking the b_icon_manage Permission which is required (regardless of credentials used) to change Icons.
    Since he is missing that he cannot do it and needs to add that Permission, which btw. is all I said. I never even mentioned where or how he needs to add that permission as I neither know nor really cared about how or with what credentials he is using your Tool. He should know what Credentials he is using your Tool with and thus also know where to add the missing Permission, in case he doesn't he could always just ask in which case I or someone else would've requested the required information to help him properly. Since as of now he didn't ask for any more help he was either satisfied with my answer and managed to add the Permission required or didn't read the reply yet.

If you are a normal Server Admin and create a Query Account in the client, it will not work properly for query. Maybe the user created such an account instead of using the serveradmin query account. That's all.

BTT: I fixed a bug with YaTQA where the UTF-8 decoder did some bad work. It was a workaround for a bug in the old version of Delphi, but it is not necessary in the current version anyway. If you downloaded YaTQA within the last few hours, please download again.

Greetings!

I love your tool and find it a excellent addition to someone like me who doesn't have time to get gritty with the different syntaxes for the standard query tool.

I have one issue though. If I head in to one of my virtual servers and try to even look at the permissions I get this error.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TS3.jpg 
Views:	651 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	6644

Either I am missing something completely or my serveradmin account is missing some permissions which is weird since I can basically do everything else except work with the permissions on the different virtual servers at all.

Thanks in advance.

This thread is for YaTQA-related issues only.

General questions on how to get your server running belong to the Server Support forum, as they are not related to YaTQA in any way. YaTQA is just a wrapper for commands. E.g. if TeamSpeak crashes on your Windows computer, I doubt that Microsoft can help, so can't I.

Hy there,

Can I found this program for linux? Or smthg like this..? Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by LaN4CSW View Post
    Hy there,

Can I found this program for linux? Or smthg like this..? Thx.
    I think the author wrote something about WINE compatibility. You need to check this.

This is a error i keep getting if someone can help would be nice.
    Socket-Fehler#10061Verbindung abgelehnt

Make sure to use the actual server query port (defaults to 10011) and not the voice port. The query port may have been changed by the owner. Please also make sure to use serveradmin credentials. YaTQA is not made for limited permissions. Additionally, the server adress might be incorrect due to TSDNS.

Server Admin Password

Hello guys .

i use server admin password in a program called yatqa but today when i tried to enter in it it didnt work it says that password is wrong i also tried to change pw from shortcut like serveradmin_password=password but nothing . so any help please

Dear roun512 .

Just noticed that topic got moved here. Please read this topic. There is nothing more I can do.

Question Yatqa Problem

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ekran Alıntısı.JPG 
Views:	396 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	7044

What is this Problem ?

Just installed this program...great job!!

Just one question, in the statistics section there is a shutdown button right next to a refresh button. I'm hopeless with a mouse so if I accidentally hit the shutdown button instead of refresh, will it ask for confirmation?

What credentials are you using to log in? Serveradmin or ordinary user?

serveradmin

Have you tried logging in as serveradmin via telnet?

Thread Information