Forum

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Yeah, indeed, I forgot to make the ban list sortable... That should fix that problem because the output of the ban list is not limited by the server. At least I did not see it and there is no way to request further data. There might be something like that, because the documentation of the TS3 Query Interface is sometimes incorrect or inaccurate, so I have my copy of the PDF with commentaries made by me.

Unlike the ban list, the user list is limited to 500 entries per request. Sadly, it's hard to search inside the user DB. There is a search feature, but it returns only the database IDs which I would have to look up first (too find stuff like e.g. actual names because you can use wildcards). Each of these lookups will count as a command and looking up ten or so of them will usually get you banned for flooding. Searching for DBID and Uni ID is already included. Currently, you can find it in the permission tab. Go to client permissions, enter the DBID or UID and click the > button followed by the i button. I think I will add a similar feature as well as a limited name search (limited to a certain number of entries) to the User DB list.

--- Merged ---

Version 1.2.0 is out now. The log feature is only working for server version 3.0.1-pre and up. The following highlights were added:

• Search inside of the user database
    • Display detailed information on a user's database profile
    • Uploading and downloading of files in channels
    • Icons manager

Like before, all files for the server's beta versions are available from my homepage in both German and English.

Additionally, numerous bug fixes made their way to the release. You can find them as well as feature additions in this changelog:

• Added file upload (right-click) and download features (double-click) to the file list, but be aware that there is no progress bar and cancel button (the tool will hang until the transfer is done; might be changed in a future version)
    • Fixed a bug that hid the following permissions: i_ft_file_rename_power, i_ft_needed_file_rename_power, i_ft_file_browse_power, i_ft_needed_file_browse_power, i_ft_directory_create_power, i_ft_needed_directory_create_power, i_ft_quota_mb_download_per_client, i_ft_quota_mb_upload_per_client
    • Removed invisible trash from the permission list resource of the German version
    • Fixed a bug that appeared when doubleclicking the offline message list without having a message selected
    • Made ban list sortable
    • Increased the width of column displaying date, so they display correctly when running the German version on Windows 7
    • Changed a column heading text in the German version of the server list
    • You can no longer try to delete the up folder entry in the file browser
    • Added a button to display all information that is stored about a client in the database (this feature was missing before, because its great power is not officially documented)
    • Added buttons to search names, UIDs and DBIDs in the user DB
    • Added avatar viewer to the client details
    • Added a context menu to the log to copy an entry's message
    • Fixed a bug that caused the context menu entry for displaying a client's permissions to work incorrectly
    • Changed the version info description of the tool from YaTQA to Yet another TeamSpeakł Query App
    • Added avatar management to the Other tab for virtual servers
    • Fixed a bug that caused the log viewer to fail when an event's microseconds are 999500 or higher
    • Added icon management to the Other tab for virtual servers
    • Added an icon list with some features such as uploading new icons
    • Changed the the version info at the bottom of the login page to another format
    • Added refresh feature to the file list's context menu
    • Added a visual icon selection dialog window (it is not used in the permission editor, though)

In the next version, I might make the upload and download features more comfortable by not pausing the application during the transfer.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 28th, 2012 at 06:05 PM.

First of all, congratulations for a job well done.

Now I have a suggestion:
    To send messages offline, from "Miscellaneous", I need to know the global_ID.
    But this can only capture in the tab "Users"
    And of course, in "Users" there aren't users offline

Why a suggestion? You can already do that:

1. Click on the User DB tab and find the user you want to send the message to. In the most recent version 1.2.0, there is also a search features there.
    2. After that, click Ban and copy the global ID (that's to date the easiest way to copy a user's global ID, I'll add a context menu to copy stuff from the user DB in the next version).

Just a little note about the offline message feature:
    Because I never looked at the client-side implementation of offline messages, YaTQA offered BBCodes there 4 months before they were added to the client. However, as a remnant from that time, YaTQA also offers size, image and alignment formatting that are not allowed by the client, even after it got BBcode in offline messages, so they will be removed in the next version.

Thanks for your answer.

I have another small problem:
    VirusTotal > yatqa-301pre-en.exe > 2/ 43 (4.7%) > Trojan-Banker.Win32.Agent!IK

Hmm, I have no idea why it says that. I did the following things to check the issue:

• Uploaded the German version, which lead to the same result.
    • Compiled the tool on another computer, which lead to the same result.
    • Compiled the tool with a newer version of Delphi. That version is clean, but 50% bigger, so I won't upload it.

As it's neither my code nor the computer, I believe it's false positive. Both scanners are not by a major company. Ikarus does not even have a Wikipedia article, the Emsisoft article is only a single line.

--- Merged

I finished my work on version 1.2.1 over 5 hours ago, but forgot to upload it. Links are as above.

• Added a context menu to the User DB feature so you can copy stuff
    • Added improved user details to the Permissions feature
    • Removed font size, alignment and image features from the offline message editor
    • Made server list sortable (click twice to switch between sorting by current users and sorting by slots)
    • Added “join” button in the top right corner
    • The Ban feature of the User DB tab now looks up the UID, which might not be present after using the search of nicknames. The context menu features (except for the DB ID one) also do that.
    • Added missing translations of messages that were introduced in the last version

I will continue investigating the reason for the false-positive result of 2 of 41 scanners on VirusTotal.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; November 8th, 2011 at 08:59 AM.

I am also sure that it's a false positive.

Another issue: User query can't send chat messages to his own channel.

Yeah, you're right. I fixed that in my sourcecode but will not publish a new version just for that bug.

Thank you for your reports.

A little explantation why this bug exist(ed):
    The reason for this bug is the SendMessage query. Although the QueryManual states that one can give a target channel or target server, one cannot (the parameter is not even required when sending a message to channels or servers). It will always send the message to its own channel/server. So I made YaTQA switch itself before sending channel messages (a feature to send messages to other servers does not exist in YaTQA, anyway), but you cannot switch to your current channel. You might have seen the error message in the client when you and someone else moved someone (or yourself) into the same channel at nearly the same time (only ping difference).

Version: 1.2.1
    In the "User DB" tab, search function by nickname only shows "DB_ID".
    Also, wildcard doesn't work, (error code:1281)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
    In the "User DB" tab, search function by nickname only shows "DB_ID".
    This is indended. You would get banned otherwise because each found user would require their own lookup. A user's line gets filled once you click the Details button.
    Also, wildcard doesn't work, (error code:1281)
    I tried, and it did. The wildcard character in TS3 is %, not *.

OK with "%"

New issue:

Miscellaneous -> Read Offline Message -> Message > ... <show in xml>
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 28th, 2012 at 06:04 PM.

Hello.

Congratulations for YaTQa. Great job, really.

I've a question: Can you explain the function of the "Swap user" button, in the Home pannel?

Greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by PotaBlava View Post
    I've a question: Can you explain the function of the "Swap user" button, in the Home pannel?
    This is for changing login credentials, so it's a quick way to login with another account on the same server. The credentials can be entered above, so there is no window asking for them and the function seems to have no use at first. However, there is a short description at the bottom when you hover the button (though, it must be active).

New issue:

Miscellaneous -> Read Offline Message -> Message > ... <show in xml>
    I don't know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    I don't know what you mean.
    Image e.g.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well, this is because the TS3 clients sends the messages in another format than YaTQA does. However, the YaTQA format is compatible with the client. I never sent me messages using the TS3 client. In the next version, I will make YaTQA drop tags and mind entities.

BTW: Why do you both have the same avatar? That's confusing me again and again (also in other threads).

OK
    Another issue, I think it would be useful to put next to the permission_name, another column with permission_ID.

Note: It's the avatar of RustikTeam, our translation's working group

Thread Information