Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    On that screenshot, you try to connect via SSH in YaTQA. I bet you completely misconfigured YaTQA.
    was working yesterday haven't changed any settings

On that screenshot, you try to connect via SSH in YaTQA. I bet you completely misconfigured YaTQA.
    nvm im a noob xD fixed now

I released YaTQA 3.7. Get it from yat.qa. For your information, the download link has changed and is now hosted on that server as well, so there is no logging anymore.

Not much new but some DNS resolver improvements that didn't make it in 3.7-rc2b.
    I don't have any ideas for future versions. If you have any ideas that fit into the concept, let me know.

Full changelog:

• Added an option to change what YaTQA is waiting for when waiting for SSH prompt (you can use {User} as a placeholder for the user you entered; default ist {User}@) (YaTQA Pro)
    • Fixed a bug that displayed the host banner aspect ratio settings incorrectly (swapped “ignore” and “keep” options in all places but the dropdown list when changing it from the “Advanced” tab)
    • Changed console parameter help and “What’s that value?” features to use the longer value description for the host banner aspect ratio settings (shorter ones were a bit ambiguous) (YaTQA Pro)
    • Added missing support for the following BBcode colors: aqua, crimson, fuchsia, indigo, olive, teal
    • Added support for multiple TSDNS servers
    • Added support for TSDNS via IPv6
    • Changed the status text while doing standard lookups to include AAAA records (just says “standard query” now)
    • Avatar viewer window can now be closed by pressing Esc
    • Increased maximum width of the “Answered by” column in the DNS resolver a bit to match the maximum width of an IPv6 address which is now supported there (also increased the maximum width of the “Query” column, because these two are supposed to have the same width)
    • “Copy IP” in the DNS resolver now copies only the address (without a port and without any comments YaTQA might have added to the “Result” column)
    • Changed the comment for plain TSDNS, because other than stated before, it will not be removed in 3.1.1
    • IPv6 addresses are now shortened if returned by DNS
    • Added support for selecting new client versions (3.1-beta7 on desktop and 3.1-beta3 on iOS seems to be the official 3.1 release and therefore got renamed)
    • Increase time limit to include up to August 2017
    • TSDNS resolver now reflects that starting with 3.1-b3, plain TSDNS favors domains over subdomains (contrary to previous behaviour and SRV TSDNS).
    • Added the new beta version of the TeamSpeak desktop client released yesterday

YaTQA 3.7.1 was released. Get it at yat.qa like always. Just some fixes and more badge features. You can now set your badges. You can use the same badges multiple times.
    Name:  badges.png
Views: 3015
Size:  133.9 KB

Full changelog:

• Fixed icon selection window being incorrectly sized in the English version
    • Updated badges (removed TeamSpeak’s testing stuff)
    • Fixed incorrect position of “All servers” checkbox on bans tab
    • Made badges support compatible with 3.1.1 and up
    • Made RedeemerTS3 ignore the case of the Overwolf badge
    • All references to the file backup, file list and snapshot manipulation features are now removed if in Freeware mode
    • Fixed the permission overview feature being in the context menu of channel in the server tree
    • Added setting the description of multiple channels at once
    • Changed the button tab order of the BBcode editor to match other windows of that kind
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the console command history from being saved if the application itself was closed
    • Added setting your query client’s badges to the Self menu in instance Misc tab (Overwolf setting also got moved there)
    • Changed the way setting the badges for oneself works again already, as you can set the same badge twice or trice, though limited to a total of 3 badges.
    • Fixed inverting the background of the avatar preview not working properly
    • Fixed two missing translation strings in instance stats tab
    • Added badges you could get for signing up for TS Sync at TeamSpeak’s booths in 2014 (Gamescom and Paris Games Week 2014)
    • Fixed a bug that prevented a different error message and different buttons from appearing if the last or single item of a process caused an error

Plans multilanguage support?

Plans reading FAQ?

Misaligning button when resizing the window:

Name:  FE41OqZ.png
Views: 1105
Size:  68.3 KB

Also the "Edit multiple servers" checkbox does not seem to have any effect on minimal versions.
    Last edited by Bluscream; March 18th, 2017 at 03:08 PM.

Fixed and snapshot uploaded.

Fixed and snapshot uploaded.
    This one? http://yat.qa/DEV/yatqa.exe It does not seem to have changed except reduced filesize.

Also i'd like to request YaTQA having the "Overwolf" checkbox checked when opening the badges dialog and overwolf is currently enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluscream View Post
    Yes, that fixes the bug. Glad I could help.

No suggestions for gimmick features allowed.

Want to add "Client Files" to the Windows Jumplist?

No, it relies too much on the main window.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nhjtvdD.png 
Views:	166 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	15352

How is this possible?

Possible, if you enter a whitespace character like this: "b_virtualserver_modify_log_settings " instead of "b_virtualserver_modify_log_settings". This way I was able to reproduce the popup message.
    Input should/should be trimmed by YaTQA, though.

Virtual server is offline in the server list

Hi all

I have been using this great tool for years, but now something has gone wrong.
    When i log in to my server all my virtual servers looks like they are offline, they are running fine and ppl are using them fine. What have i done to make this happen?

Thread Information