Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Wow, this tool is the best out there. I'm still using the 1.3.3.6 version because it didn't notice me that there are updates. If there's a x64bit version, I'd appreciate that (German, of course).

~celebrir

There is no update notifier because I thought that people might find it suspicious if a tool that asks for their credentials connects to any other server than the entered.

When I tried to make a x64 version, it did not connect. I don't know why. But I don't think x64 versions have any advantage compared to x86 ones, as the performance bottleneck is usually the connection to the server.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    There is no update notifier because I thought that people might find it suspicious if a tool that asks for their credentials connects to any other server than the entered.
    Maybe add a popup at first start which asks you if you want automatic update check / download on every startup? And a checkbox in the properties.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrir View Post
    Wow, this tool is the best out there. I'm still using the 1.3.3.6 version because it didn't notice me that there are updates. ...
    Really, YaTQA is "The TOOL".

The forum itself could inform you about the "YaTQA beat" --> You can subscribe to this thread and indicate you want receive the "news" by e-mail, so everytime numma_cway writes "Today, I'm releasing version ..." you will get it in your mail. Of course, you'll receive any other post in the thread but always is interesting to know what rounds around YaTQA.

There are no real updates for YaTQA anymore. It already does everything. I only fix minor bugs right now. The next version will be released in some days and it will only include a fix for the Permissions button in the User DB, which doesn't seem to work reliably.

" The query could not be completed because you do not have the necessary permissions.
    Command: login
    Error message: insufficient client permissions
    Error code: 2568
    Missing permissions: #4878 "
    Hello I would like to know why this error has to be having, and what time ago everything was fine, I usually connected!
    OBS: If in case this question has already been made ​​by someone, I apologize because I do not have much time to go online searching.

4878 = b_serverquery_login

Someone obviously broke your permission system by removing the ability to log in.
    You must open your database and insert the following dataset into perm_server_group:
    (0,1,0,"b_serverquery_login",1,0,0)

Anyway, this has absolutely nothing to do with YaTQA and this thread is for YaTQA-related questions ONLY. I also have no idea why the moderators move all YaTQA error messages here that are simply server errors.

I hereby announce that in this thread and by e-mail, I will only answer questions related to YaTQA. Beside questions related to the usage and bugs of the tool, this also means several errors identifiable by the following error codes:

• Server error 256 (command not found)
    • Server errors 1024–1791 (several errors for malformed requests)
    • YaTQA connection errors 10000+ (though I will usually be unable to help here)

(Server errors are those big error boxes providing the underlying command and sometimes the permission.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
    4878 = b_serverquery_login
    the permissions of the group "ServerAdmin" are all marked normally, you know?
    I do not know what may have happened to stay that way, it never happened!

EDIT
    Just to clarify, I had unchecked the option "b_serverquery_login" group "Guest Server Query" and therefore got the bug. Solved!
    Last edited by PaPaMikeFanTs3; February 2nd, 2013 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    Someone obviously broke your permission system by removing the ability to log in.
    You must open your database and insert the following dataset into perm_server_group:
    (0,1,0,"b_serverquery_login",1,0,0)

Anyway, this has absolutely nothing to do with YaTQA and this thread is for YaTQA-related questions ONLY. I also have no idea why the moderators move all YaTQA error messages here that are simply server errors.

I hereby announce that in this thread and by e-mail, I will only answer questions related to YaTQA. Beside questions related to the usage and bugs of the tool, this also means several errors identifiable by the following error codes:

• Server error 256 (command not found)
    • Server errors 1024–1791 (several errors for malformed requests)
    • YaTQA connection errors 10000+ (though I will usually be unable to help here)

(Server errors are those big error boxes providing the underlying command and sometimes the permission.)
    I'm sorry, I do not know what happened, so I asked for assistance here, but rest assured that I will not do more.

Yes, you need to have login permission on the default user (Guest Server Query), not on the user you want to log in to.

This is the best admin tool existed. Thanks.

hello

this tool is very good
    Language (japan) add please!! ;D

One really annoying thing with YaTQA is that when you want to move multiple people from channel to channel and you have so many channels that you need to scroll, you can't drag and drop them. You need to move them from channel to channel till you reach the channel you actually want to move them to.

Solutions:
    #1: make it so when you mouseover the top/bottom of the tree view it scrolls for you (like on TS itself)
    #2: make it possible to rightclick a selected group of users and select the destination room
    #2: make it possible to rightclick a channel and say "Move selected clients to here"

Thanks,
    ~cele

Suggestion/Request: #1 A way to export the whole log to a txt file or even some html w/ colors depending on the kind of information.
    #2 a way to select which logs it should show and which not. Selection list should look like the default TS list
    http://c.oppy.me/lMHTbhwF.png

^Currently you can only say "Instanz" or not.

#3 Add the option to show more logs at a time

#4 cmd+F (button) to look for specific lines in the logs

#5 highlighting eg. promotions/Demotions = green | permission modifications = Red | etc.

My highlighting: http://c.oppy.me/EHEaDSui.png
    Last edited by Celebrir; February 21st, 2013 at 07:34 PM.

Original post: Maybe, I will take a look.

Edits:

1. Maybe. I will take a look.
    2. The TeamSpeak server only provides me with text. To put these lines back into the categories they originate from, every log message must be known and categorized. Even if you make a list of these, user names are not escaped and users named after events will confuse the programm. Additionally, this would most likely require a RegExes engine which is currently not included.
    3. You mean like in the User DB feature? There is one thing that makes the difference: While User DB entries are added in direction of search, log entries aren’t. This will require one limitation: If you click the “Newest >>” button and there are more than 100 lines since you clicked the button the last time, this would cause a gap. Whenever such a gap occurs, I will have to drop all downloaded log entries (but the most recent 100) because from now on, the programm can’t know what the user means when he clicks “< Older”: Does he want to fill the new gap or does he want to continue from the oldest entries received yet? This would become even more ambiguous with more than one gap.
    4. This seem easy and will be added. However, this can only search through log entries that have already been downloaded from the server.
    5. See 2.

Thread Information