Forum

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    Hey guys,
    are you using the feature to change the name of the serveradmin for actions? So it does not say serveradmin from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx but "Administrator" instead?

I still have a name set in my Yatqa settings, but it is ignored now. Any action is performed as serveradmin from ...

Cheers Phil

Which part of "for 3.4.0+ (will not work with 3.3.0 and 3.3.1-steadyclock!)" was too hard to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    Which part of "for 3.4.0+ (will not work with 3.3.0 and 3.3.1-steadyclock!)" was too hard to understand?
    Uhm as you answered below my post I assume you are answering me. In the case you did, is it the usual behaviour of you that you insult your customers?

I asked a simple question, a good answer would be: "It is still possible, perhaps your server version is wrong."

As YatQa still works in every part except the name I was just unsure where the problem is. I would've understand it if everything would be broken that there has to be a problem with the server.

It is very important to not use YaTQA with unsupported versions, as doing so will cause you serious issues due to severe security issues in the TeamSpeak server software that arise if using query according to the official documentation. Starting with YaTQA 3.4, YaTQA will sooner or later crash/block/destroy the following TeamSpeak versions:

• any version 3.0.11.1 and below
    • 3.3.0-beta, 3.3.0-final, 3.3.1-steadyclock

I totally understand and you have a good point there. I just didn't link this name "problem" with a perhaps missmatching version as this was the only thing broken and the rest worked.

Thanks for detailing the problems to be expected.

Windows Defender states latest version 3.9.5 is a Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B anyone else getting this? Im downloading from https://yat.qa/ So Im not sure whats happening here, Not downloading until its cleaned/cleared of any infection/false positives.

fault

i get a error code

socket error #10061
    connection refused please help

Quote Originally Posted by FMCS-BOSS-ICEMAN View Post
    Windows Defender states latest version 3.9.5 is a Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B anyone else getting this? Im downloading from https://yat.qa/ So Im not sure whats happening here, Not downloading until its cleaned/cleared of any infection/false positives.
    Same here, quite a few hits on VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/a8...1a51/detection

All hits are generic heuristic. Nothing unexpected.

Thread Information