Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Protocol is useless anyway. There are two official ways to retrieve credentials: By running the instance for the first time, or by using the TS3 client. Neither can be done web-based in any officially supported way.

YaTQA 3.0-gamma3 has been released. If you ever asked yourself why the Statistics tabs have a graph/chart in their icons, but don’t display any – they have been added. Next version will see multiple styles for you to choose from.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pie.png 
Views:	1545 
Size:	177.5 KB 
ID:	11615

Full changelog:

• Fixed instance stats always using kilopackets instead of choosing an appropriate prefix
    • Adjusted “file traffic since start” illustration to show a small “Play” icon instead of the previous clock icon (virtual server Statistics tab)
    • Moved “Date and Time” box in instance Statistics tab to the last row
    • Moved “Current Upload” and “Current Download” boxes in instance Statistics to the first row
    • Moved “Transferred Data and Files Since Start” and “Transferred Packets Since Start” boxes in instance Statistics to the second row
    • Split the “Transferred Data and Files Since Start” box in instance Statistics tab into “Transferred Data Since Start” and “Transferred Files Since Start”
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the virtual server statistics’ three bottom row boxes from being hidden during template mode
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the Refresh button from moving up if those boxes are hidden (these were independent bugs...)
    • Skins can now adjust the app’s background color by including a interface\tabbar_background.png file with a greater height (currently, the window is 600 pixel high, but this will be changed in future releases).
    • Note: The Skin Development Kit will be updated later. Actually, I don’t think anybody is actually using it. If you do, please tell me.
    • Added pie charts for most statistics (as in the icons, download is blue and upload is green)
    • Added a note how to edit the server template’s groups to the virtual server statistics tab, because this is being asked again and again (it is not possible to add this feature to the server template mode, because the server doesn’t support any permission-related features without having selected a server)
    • Fixed default group stuff not being updated internally (e.g. for hiding the Guest groups in dertain windows) after changing it in the Advanced tab
    • For the User DB search feature, added a Cancel button to the message box asking you if you want to resolve more than 3 results
    • For the User DB search feature, if you press Esc while found names are being resolved or if an error occurs, the remaining ClDBIDs are still displayed.
    • Added searching for people who are members of a certain channel group in a certain channel to the User DB tab
    • Added an option to save the window position which is disabled by default (hold Ctrl during start to reset the position if Window is out of sight)
    • Fixed three unlikely memory leaks in WYSIWYG editor
    • Added mass changing channel groups to Users tab
    • Made small text improvements in primarily the German version
    • Added the instance Statistics tab’s note that the statistics are from the server’s point of view to the virtual server Statistics tab, too
    • Changed the logo
    • Fixed a bug that displayed an incorrect value when editing a virtual server’s bandwidth limits
    • Unified file traffic stuff for virtual servers’ Statistics and Client Details tabs (instance Statistics tab was alright)
    • This also fixed a bug with the file tranfer since start being displayed incorrectly.
    • Added the instance Statistics tab’s note that the statistics are from the server’s point of view to the Client Details tab, too
    • Client idle and online time now also use bigger units than minutes.

I was trying to download the user list database. I clicked on download and it was done. I just have no idea where it went.

Ignore last post....

Yatqa "scan line index out of range"

Hi!

I have been using yatqa to administrate my server. I can connect to my server via yatqa but when i try to go to "server management" and double click on my server it says "scan line index out of range"

It has worked before. Does anyone know whats wrong? Is it triggering anti flood or something else?

Server is running on OSX, all 3 ports are open (9987, 10011, 30033)

Thank you

YaTQA 3.0-gamma4 has been released.
    PleazeBleed's error itself should be fixed in that version because someone else reported a similar one some weeks ago. However, it might be that the image is still valid and YaTQA fails due to a bug, so please send me the icons.res as described in the PM I sent you.

Here's the changelog for YaTQA 3.0-gamma4:
    • Removed properties that only have an SDK use
    • Updated server version window
    • Added option for Windows 7+ jump lists displayed on the start menu’s right side and when right-clicking the taskbar button (this option is disabled by default, because I don't want to modify your system without your consent)
    • Added -s parameter for the statistics window, which has an optional second parameter for the IP
    • Fixed incorrect syntax suggestion for permget (YaTQA Pro)
    • Improved syntax suggestion for use (YaTQA Pro)
    • Fixed a bug that could cause strange icon cache behavior if one had two servers with UIDs that only differ in uppercase/lowercase
    • Fixed a bug when deleting the most recent icon from the icon cache
    • Fixed a bug that could prevent people from selecting a server if an invalid icon file has been uploaded (those icons are now deleted, but you have to option to save them first)
    • Fixed a bug that caused the icon cache to cache invalid icons
    • Fixed a bug that allowed uploading invalid icons
    • Fixed a bug that caused YaTQA to refuse to delete invalid icons
    • Improved parameter help to say the range of clientftfid (which is Word, meaning 0-65535)
    • If the TSDNS does not know a query, the returned 404 string will now cause TSDNS to fail with “Error 404: Unknown server” and no longer query DNS A RR for “404”.
    • Fixed a bug that caused YaTQA to hang for some invalid IP:Port combinations (YaTQA will stop the connection attempt if no connection could be established within 5 seconds)
    • This has also been fixed for file transfers, as well as (if firewall is improperly configured) user stats and update checker.
    • In the window that lists idents/values from the result of commands and events, you can now doubleclick a line or press F1 to see what the value represents (YaTQA Pro).
      • Date: build, host_timestamp_utc, virtualserver_created, virtualserver_min_client_version, start, end, client_created, client_lastconnected, timestamp, created
      • Duration: instance_uptime, virtualserver_uptime, serverinstance_serverquery_ban_time, serverinstance_serverquery_flood_time, duration, seconds_empty, client_idle_time, bantime, channel_delete_delay
      • URL (open browser): virtualserver_hostbanner_gfx_url, virtualserver_hostbanner_url, virtualserver_hostbutton_gfx_url, virtualserver_hostbutton_url
      • Host message mode: virtualserver_hostmessage_mode
      • Server group ID: serverinstance_template_serveradmin_group, serverinstance_template_serverdefault_group, virtualserver_default_server_group, sgid
      • Channel group ID: serverinstance_template_channeladmin_group, serverinstance_template_channeldefault_group, virtualserver_default_channel_group, virtualserver_default_channel_admin_group, cgid, client_channel_group_id
      • Channel ID: tcid, cid, pid, channel_order, client_default_channel, token_id2, cpid, client_channel_id, order, token2
      • Unique ID: uid, cluid, client_unique_identifier, invokeruid
      • Permission ID: permid, p
      • Client database ID: cldbid, client_database_id, invokercldbid
      • Message (WYSIWYG output): msg
      • Client ID: target, clid, invokerid
      • Message target mode: targetmode
      • Codec latency: channel_codec_latency_factor
      • Codec name: channel_codec
      • Country (view ISO 3166-2): client_country
      • IP (view Flagfox details): connection_client_ip, client_lastip
      • Version (view build date): client_version
      • Token type: token_type
      • Custom sets (stuff escaped twice): client_badges, tokencustomset
      • Client type: client_type
      • Icon: client_icon_id, virtualserver_icon_id, channel_icon_id, iconid
      • Avatar: client_base64HashClientUID
      • Reason ID (notifications): reasonid
      • Security level: virtualserver_needed_identity_security_level
      • Encryption mode: virtualserver_codec_encryption_mode
      • Host banner resize mode: virtualserver_hostbanner_mode
      • Permission tier: t
      • Group type (template, normal, query): type
      • Virtual server ID: sid, virtualserver_id, client_origin_server_id
      • This feature does not work with idents that can contain different types (especially token_id1 and token1 for notifies).
      • This feature does not support booleans, integers and strings, as well as idents that are only returned alongside all information this feature could give you (currently ports and server filetransfer ID).
      • If you are missing support a certain ident, please let me know.

• Adding people to Admin Server Query must now be confirmed even in the user server groups management window
    • Removing “serveradmin” from a group must now be unlocked even in the user server groups management window
    • If you press Ctrl+Space now while typing a custom command’s parameter value which represents some sort of target, YaTQA will display a list of possible targets to select from (YaTQA Pro).
      • Unique ID (online clients only): cluid
      • Client database ID (online clients only): cldbid, tcldbid, fcldbid
      • Client ID: clid, target
      • Channel ID: cid, id, cpid, tokenid2, tcid, order
      • Server group ID: sgid, ssgid, tsgid
      • Channel group ID: cgid, scgid, tcgid
      • Duration: duration, time
      • Server ID: sid
      • Permission SID: permsid
      • Permission ID: permid
      • Server group auto update type: sgtype
      • Message (WYSIWYG editor): msg
      • Offline message ID: msgid
      • Ban reason (select from ban reason history): banreason
      • Ban ID: banid
      • Server file transfer ID: serverftfid
      • Codec: channel_codec
      • Token: token
      • Temporary password: pw
      • Security level: virtualserver_needed_identity_security_level
      • Encryption mode: virtualserver_codec_encryption_mode
      • Host banner resize mode: virtualserver_hostbanner_mode
      • This feature does not work with parameters that can contain different types (especially tokenid1).
      • This feature does not support booleans, integers and strings, as well as parameters whose enums are already in the parameter help.
      • If you use this feature with an unsupported parameter, you get a window that allows you to enter a string that is automatically escaped when you hit “OK”.
      • Some detail windows shown by this function have OK and Cancel buttons, because I did not make whole new windows for this feature
      • Support for tokencustomset will be added in a later release.
      • If you are missing support a certain parameter, please let me know.

• Fixed a bug that displayed the incorrect prompt for selecting a channel group to compare
    • Added two more pie chart styles for you to choose from
    • Added drag and drop of files to upload
      • Note: Drag and drop to download files is not possible because drag and drop with files that do not exist on your local system requires the installation of a Windows shell extension on a computer. I do not want to modify your computer that much.

• Hints now use the native Windows appearance (for example, they are now rounded)
    • Filesizes and bandwidth now start with the next prefix at 1000 instead of 1024, so we never get any “1.023 KiB” which takes too much space in many places.
    • Fixed a bug with pebibytes not being displayed
    • Fixed a bug with petapackets not being displayed
    • Fixed a bug that caused the permission editor to update the current file name when the open dialog was cancelled
    • Fixed a bug that caused the value selection for permsid to do stupid things (YaTQA Pro)
    • Changed the function for permsid to permid lookups from permget to permidgetbyname
    • Added undocumented array syntax for permget (YaTQA Pro)
    • Added undocumented syntax for permfind and permoverview involving permsids (YaTQA Pro)

Yes! This update did fix my issue with the "scan line index out of range"

It said it was a icon that had to be removed.

I wanted this icon file because I don't know whether the file was actually invalid or YaTQA just couldn't load a should-be valid file.

Sorry, i was to fast and deleted it. But the icon started with a "-" at the beginning like -7145373
    No other icon i have starts with a - in the beginning. Could that have been it?

Icon names are 32-bit numbers. A 32-bit number ranges either from -2 billion to 2 billion or from 0 to 4 billion. A number from 2 to 4 billion "equals" a number between -2 and 0 and vice versa. So your negative icon number is simply an icon from 2 to 4 billion. Both representations exist in TS3 and YaTQA. Next version will see the message changed to always display a positive number.

If you want to help me, please check your server for an icon that displays your error again when downloaded. If you find it, download it and send it to me.

This is my really license

Name:	liccense.JPG 
Views:	184 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	11732

but i get this info with YATQA v3 gamma 4

Name:	yatqa.JPG 
Views:	254 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	11733

These lines date back to the server’s start and might have been updated in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
    This is my really license

Name:	liccense.JPG 
Views:	184 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	11732

but i get this info with YATQA v3 gamma 4

Name:	yatqa.JPG 
Views:	254 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	11733
    well, i think yatqa is looking in the server logs to show you what license TS instance use...
    anyhow,
    how to show only the server license type as the user from the query command with yatqa?
    as far i could see, in the serverinfo.tpl(template for ts3 client skin/style), there is SERVER_LICENSE written there..

Yes, it uses logs. Licensing info is no available to query clients, just like client ping, plugin data and some other stuff.

Solved.
    Using ts3server.ini
    If logappend=1 then doesn't works, because the server will not create a new logfile on every start. Needs logappend=0

Thread Information