Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    So, after all the good feedback given over the past 2 months, I'm now releasing a new version that includes the changes of this feedback.

• Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the permissions feature in the client context menu from pasting the client ID in the input box
    • Fixed a bug that showed an error when an offline message was sent to an UID
    • Adjusted offline message composition tab order
    • Fixed a bug that prevented changing the security level
    • Changed rendering strategy of the sidebar
    • If you try to use an offline server, YaTQA will ask you if you want to start it instead.
    • YaTQA previously displayed the context menu in server view depending on the selection. Because right clicks somehow manipulate these, right clicks are no longer handled, except for this new feature:
    • You can now move a selection of only users to a channel by right-clicking on a channel.
    • Fixed a bug that caused BBcode editors to create size tags if your are using a Windows theme with bigger fonts, even where size tags are not allowed.
    • After adding a log entry, the log only refreshed if the instance mode matches
    • A new log downloading strategy was added. Instead of displaying only the log items received in a single query, it is now cumulative. However, the “Newest >>” feature if there would be a gap to the old data.
    • Added log search feature
    • Added log export feature to original TXT, unescaped TXT and HTML
    • Fixed a bug that caused the context menu to be unavailable for log files
    • Fixed a bug that prevented offline messages’ message text from being displayed
    • The log viewer does no longer try to unescape Entities that aren’t codepoints
    • Icons are no longer downloaded while they are being deleted.
    • Added a filter feature for the 4 log levels to the bottom of the search box

Changelog for the bugfix release of February 28th:

• Fixed a bug that prevented the log viewer from displaying error messages
    • Fixed a display bug with the sidebar when displaying the initial information on these tabs failed:
      • Log
      • Bans
      • Complaints
      • User/channel details

• Removed useless function of the file transfer client object
    • Fixed a bug with the permission editor not being set to its mode when it fails to initialise the tab
    • Removed some invisible interface objects for two feature that have been planned at some time but proved infeasible
    • Fixed a bug where the join feature would not work with full channels
    • Fixed a bug that prevented users from joining channels with non-ASCII characters
    Last edited by numma_cway; February 28th, 2013 at 07:08 PM.

Very good tool.You should add minimize to tray option.

Thank you for the suggestion. It was added in the latest version, which has not been assigned a new version number, so it is still version 1.3.3.7b.

Changelog:

• Rearranged settings dialog
    • You can now enable the use of tray icons in the settings. Please note that “Always Show Tray Icon” only means that the tray icon is visible even when YaTQA is not minimized. It will not bypass Windows’ tray icon auto-hiding.

As many of you will want to use Opus (although I don’t like it), this was a great reason to finally add the feature of editing channels directly in the Users tab. And the best thing is: It supports multi-select! If you want to make all channels use Opus, simply select all channels and edit the codec. But if you have many channels, make sure that you have set a reasonable “commands to flood”.

Full changelog of 1.3.3.7c:

• Fixed a bug that in very rare cases could lead to incorrect context menu in server tree view
    • Fixed a bug that sometimes displayed the user move context menu on leftclicks
    • The right pane of the Users tab is now only displayed if the selection is not of mixed types.
    • Added editing multiple users’ special talk power and icon
    • The file list box is now only visible if only one channel is selected
    • Changed icon of the message window telling the user to change the channel order in the tree view from error (red circle with white “X”) to information (blue circle with white “i”)
    • Added message window when trying to edit the channel name in the Users tab, saying that the name can be changed in the tree view
    • Two links in the channel details on the Users tab do no longer include the colon
    • Added notice that the user count per channel and family is not refreshed on Drag’n’Drop
    • Added the official Opus presets to codec selection
    • You can now edit channels in the Users tab and even multi-select will work. If you always wanted to use Opus but are afraid to edit so many channels – well – now you can. Please note that codec latency is not loaded and always set to the minimum.
    • Disabled setting the unlimited flags in the Channel Details subtab as it causes a prblem with database integrity
    • Setting the channel slots in the Channel Details subtab now sets the unlimited flags accordingly, as does the newly-added feature in the Users main tab
    • Fixed incorrect client version date

/Edit: 1.3.3.7d:

• Offline message composer does no longer incorrectly say it that would only accept UIDs, as it also accepts names
    • You can now send offline messages to database IDs
    • Made channel selector in the Permissions tab a little bit wider, due to the request by a user
    • Unified user finding (e.g. when adding a user to a group) to add support for selecting a user from ambiguous (shared) name search results
    • Changed the “(opt.)” note in the labels on the login screen to “(optional)” as people got this wrong (which is literally not “optimal”).
    • In permission overview, unset permissions now have an arrow facing right instead of bottom-right like the others.
    • In permission overview, integers are now green and booleans yellow. They were both hot pink before.
    • Slot counts are now calculated to reflect D’n’D changes.
    • When setting a new default channel, the property is removed from the former default channel.
    • Fixed a bug that caused the icons in tree view to not be update upon setting a new default channel
    • Fixed wrong version in installer
    Last edited by numma_cway; March 13th, 2013 at 05:01 AM.

Hi,
    Love the app, however, have found an issue. When running it on linux through wine / playonlinux. The icons dont show up in the permissions TAB. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot from 2013-03-29 23:52:37.png 
Views:	465 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	7969 As you can see the icons don't show their images, so its hard to tell what icon does what.

So I've downloaded all Avatars of the Server I administrate and I got this one: "avatar_kpkfhmacbfdbidbgpgfhpohldmolldjenapjlgdi.j pg"
    How am I suppose to know what his UID is? How can I decode that to the code which allows slashes?

Oh, well, after I discussed the Linux problem via e-mail (didn’t solve it, but there have been other buttons in 1.3.3.6b), I did not look in this thread and therefore didn't get a message, so I'm answering that question kinda late.

To convert an avatar filename, replace the characters in the first line with the characters in the second line below:
    Code:
    abcdefghijklmnop
    0123456789abcdef
    For your example, that’s afa57c0215318316f657fe7b3cebb394d0f9b638 (if I did that right).
    After that, convert the resulting hex string to Base64. You can use this website for that. After that, you have the UID, in your example it should be r6V8AhUxgxb2V/57POuzlND5tjg=.

^Thank you!

(I just noticed that I forgot to post that I released an update. Thanks to the forum’s auto-save feature, i could restore the already-written post.)

I released 1.3.3.7e. It fixes some bugs, adds support for server version 3.0.7.2 and adds a multi-snapshot tool.

Changelog:

• Replaced some apostrophes with the typographic ones (English only)
    • Clicking cancel in the server tree view Select dialog does no longer hide the file list.
    • Swapped the last two host banner aspect ratio settings
    • Fixed complaint list by swapping the data in the last two columns
    • Added support for 3.0.7.2 serverinfo variable
    • Added support for saving multiple snapshots at once
    • Added a button allowing the user to create a new folder when downloading multiple stuff

Previous changelogs omitted here:

28 Mar 2013

• Changed icon of the message telling the user that the version could not be retrieved from error to warning
    • Fixed a bug that prevented users from using the font size feature in channel descriptions, and instead did not fix the bug that added [size] tags elsewhere when the Windows theme wasn't set to the default size

31 Mar 2013

• Moved “reload groups” to tree refresh menu and renamed that button
    • Replaced “reload groups” button with a feature to select stuff matching certain criteria in the treeview
    • RedeemerTS3 is no longer based on IdTelnet and is therefore no longer busy-waiting for a thread.

I also updated the opening post with some more FAQ.

Cool YatQa Problem

hi guys....
    I have a problem by YatQa software..
    what is this Error ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The lookup of the server version failed.

I open yatqa and connect i always get this message: The lookup of the server version failed. Therefore yatqa is unable to adjust its functionality to fit the version and will assume the most recent version it supports. And i login web interface its stop and no login or failed message. My server version is 3.0.7.2 I know I do not need to update. What i do? Please help me! YaTQA its very importent for me because some premissions only give for YaTQA for my server.

Question socket error # 10061

hi. this Error When Show Me if I was Connected to YaTQA.what I do?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_2013-06-05_211601.png 
Views:	930 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	8301
    tnk

Please note: I don't get a notice if posts get moved here. Please send a message using the methods given in the about dialog if you do not get an answer within a day.

clack: Where do you get that? Only at the starting screen or also somewhere else? What kind of local (LAN, WiFi, Powerline) and what kind of internet connection (e.g. DSL, EDGE, HSDPA) do you have?

deadhero: This message means that your query account is missing the version permission. I don't know it's exact name, but it's one of the first. If you are unable to give it yourself and are sure to be running the most recent server version, this error can safely be ignored. If you were running an older server and YaTQA doesn't know that, it would offer features that don't exist on the server side.

Poorya75: Please ask your server host for your query port. If you are running the server yourself, check its ts3server.ini for a changed query port. If the server is running on a Windows machine, make sure to configure its firewall to forward 10011 TCP. Same applies for routers when running the server at home.

Question Yatqa Problem

Hi,
    I Have Yatqa Problem.
    I get an error when connecting to the server with yatqa
    "The lookup of the server version failed.Therefore,YaTQA ise unable to adjust its functionality to fit the version and will assume the most recent version it supports."
    What is This Problem ?
    Yatqa Version : 1.3.3.8 2k9 build (02 Jun 2013)
    Server Version : Server amd64 3.0.7.2
    Please Help Me

Please help me

Thread Information