Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Cannot enter Bookmark 'Manage Bookmark' Dropdown Window

Teamspeak3 Client 64 bit

I have Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit

Teamspeak3 Client works very well. However, when I click the Bookmark and select either Add Bookmark or Manage Bookmark, the working window does not appear. However, it does appear in the bottom of the window in the taskbar. When I move the cursor over the taskbar, the working window appears, but I am unable to move the cursor into the working window as it immediately disappears. I suspect the problem is on my end, but don't have a clue as to a solution.

I have uninstalled and re-installed several times. Also, cleaned my Registry.

The problem seems to have resolved itself...I have no idea how. When I click 'Manage Bookmarks', the working window does not appear, but shows up as small icon in the bottom task bar. When I move the cursor over the icon, the 'Manage Bookmarks' window reappears, but quickly disappears when I move the cursor up to the working window. Bottom line, I have now bookmarked several channels and I am able to use the switching capability with no problems. Now I'm puzzled as to how this is supposed to work.

Quote Originally Posted by WWNatops View Post
    The problem seems to have resolved itself...I have no idea how. When I click 'Manage Bookmarks', the working window does not appear, but shows up as small icon in the bottom task bar. When I move the cursor over the icon, the 'Manage Bookmarks' window reappears, but quickly disappears when I move the cursor up to the working window. Bottom line, I have now bookmarked several channels and I am able to use the switching capability with no problems. Now I'm puzzled as to how this is supposed to work.
    Generaly:
    Perhaps some game/change in resolution and so on while the window was previously opened.
    Or using multiple screens, and now not using them might get your windows disappear.

Thread Information