Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question [REQUEST]battlefield 3 skin.

hey guys i'm looking for a battlefield 3 skin for ts3 client, if my clan-mates like it i can upload to a file browser within the ts3 server, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated, maybe even can throw in a small donation for it.

I already did some work on this a while ago. With the leaked alpha footage I got some more things to work with. It's still far from finished, but don't worry. Should be released in the near future

http://i.imgur.com/tb8Kc.jpg

That's a screenshot of the state it was in two months ago.... And it's still in the same state now!

Update (CURRENT VERSION RELEASED)

URL removed
    Last edited by dante696; August 3rd, 2011 at 12:20 PM.

that is nice!!!! definitely let me know when this is done. or open for download that is an awesome skin. great work so far.

actually with what you have will work, if you want to give a downloading link that would be great, but if you dont want to release it just yet i totally understand

Nah, I'll wrap some things up first. I'm even thinking of sending EA / Dice an e-mail and hope I can get my BF3 copy for free by doing some extra 'marketting' The only problem is the font... The one I'm using now is pretty similar to the site, but on the BF3 site they use another one using webkit... To bad I can't use those and the font itself is expensive as hell.

whats the name of font, i might be able to get it for ya.

The font name is Purista.
    http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/suitcase/purista/

That's the font used. Anyway, you need to package the font and let the user install it themselves. Even if I get the font, I'm still not allowed to distribute it any further. Aka, I'll just stick with what I have now.

check this out, about 300 that are free to download and use in computer or phone or maybe even teamspeak???
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=801160

XDA-Developers.... I mainly used that site for flashing my phone with windows mobile 6.1.... It's for mobile phones, mostly HTCs
    Anyway, I want a font that resembles the BF3 website and the one I use now is quite similar and free to use. The name is Enigmatic.

yes, but i have downloaded those a few of those fonts and am able to use them in different things like photoshop and what not, the link i sent is just for the font packs and are downloadable for your pc as well.

i just thought there might be a font in there that might help. but yeah i might have to reinstall my client for ts3 last 2 skins i tried havent took, no matter what i did and in trying to delete those skins and revert back to default, i deleted all icons and lost my icons lol.

The font i'm using now is already quite close to the other font, so unless I get the actual font it doesnt really matter. But then again, I'm unable to use those since there is a license on it. Also, I can't really find decent screenshots of the menus, and I do think basing the skin on the website only is kind of lame, seeing it's usually really different from the game (And no one ever looks at that website anyway)

lol, right well let me know when you get it completed, really interested in this skin. again ty

Okay, here is the version of the Battlefield 3 website. Not really planning on doing a whole lot more with this. I'll start work on the Origin/In-game skin soon.

You can download it here, and PLEASE read the instruction showing in the file
    URL removed

Edit by mod
    Please use http://addons.teamspeak.com/ to upload skins, plugins, soundpacks.

Edit by someone who isn't a mod. Sigh, I expected that to happen.
    Last edited by Adante; August 3rd, 2011 at 04:39 PM.

darn, deleted before i got it, hmmm can you send it in a pm?

A member in my gaming clan, Digital Mercenary Coalition is currently working on a BF3 skin and it should be out by the end of this week.
    Here is a preview, (For updates and news about our library of skins made by our members come visit our website, http://dmcgaming.net )
    Preview of the BF3 Skin:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1336455/bf3-new-skin.jpg

Thread Information