Forum

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Europe/Czech Rep.
    Posts
    1,616

    ts3client bookmarks deleted

    Okey, I will do my best but I really do not have idea how to reproduce it.

    So I was running my ts3client one server tab opened. Then the server went down, said ts3client while trying to reconnect all the time.
    I didn't expected client to be telling me wrongly and I was thinking that VPS went down.
    In meantime I checked that server is actually up and running.
    So I was thinking okey glitch. Closed the ts3client. Opened it again.
    Booom, my bookmarks are empty, and I am not autoconnecting to the server.
    This is content of the bookmarks.ini
    Code:
    [Bookmarks]
    4\PhoneticsNickname=
    All other settings capture/playback profiles hotkeys, general configuration and even contacts are intact.

    I have also pulled pieces from ts3client log:
    Code:
    2011-07-22 19:58:55.276600|INFO    |              |   | Logging started, clientlib version: 3.0.0-rc1-pre11 [Build: 13907]
    2011-07-22 19:58:55.292204|INFO    |              |   | Registering plugin command id: {f69ebf7e-b1ce-4aef-8b2d-5f06db271567} lua_plugin
    2011-07-22 19:58:55.746644|INFO    |ClientUI      |   | Failed to init text to speech engine: 3584
    2011-07-22 19:58:55.747344|INFO    |ClientUI      |   | TeamSpeak 3 client version: 3.0.0-rc1-pre11 [Build: 13907]
    2011-07-22 19:58:55.747830|INFO    |ClientUI      |   | Qt version: 4.6.2
    2011-07-22 19:58:55.748228|INFO    |ClientUI      |   | Using configuration location: /***/***/.ts3client/ts3clientui_qt.conf
    2011-07-22 19:58:56.261391|INFO    |ClientUI      |   | Last update check was: Thu Jul 21 16:14:52 2011
    2011-07-22 19:58:56.261925|INFO    |              |   | Checking for updates...
    2011-07-22 19:58:56.329163|INFO    |              |   | TSDNS found at "***.net and queried successfully. Result: **.**.**.61:9987
    2011-07-22 19:58:56.352042|INFO    |              |   | Failed to connect to update server
    2011-07-22 19:58:56.352230|WARNING |              |   | Failed to write to update server
    2011-07-22 19:58:56.353463|INFO    |              |   | TSDNS found at "***.***.net and queried successfully. Result: **.**.**.61:9987
    2011-07-22 19:58:56.377719|WARNING |              |   | Blacklist check error
    2011-07-22 19:58:56.378485|WARNING |              |   | Failed to write to blacklist server
    2011-07-22 19:58:56.652149|INFO    |PreProSpeex   |  1| Speex version: 1.2rc1
    Then it starts after connection lost. I am not sure if it was because my DSL line went down for few moments, or it was some problem on internet(generaly saing).
    Code:
    2011-07-24 13:09:28.255349|INFO    |Bookmarks     |   | Disconnect, total time: 89454 - 6664001
    So these messages are repeating for half of the log:
    Code:
    2011-07-24 13:09:29.326274|INFO    |              |   | TSDNS found at "***.net and queried successfully. Result: **.**.**.61:9987
    2011-07-24 13:09:29.374667|WARNING |              |   | Blacklist check error
    2011-07-24 13:09:29.374931|WARNING |              |   | Failed to write to blacklist server
    2011-07-24 13:09:36.202374|INFO    |              |   | TSDNS found at "***.net and queried successfully. Result: **.**.**.61:9987
    2011-07-24 13:09:36.230944|WARNING |              |   | Blacklist check error
    2011-07-24 13:09:36.231766|WARNING |              |   | Failed to write to blacklist server
    Then the second half of the client log is about unreachable TSDNS. And that last row is also last entry in client logfile.
    Code:
    2011-07-24 15:51:11.918276|INFO    |              |   | No TSDNS found at "***.net"
    2011-07-24 15:51:13.016190|INFO    |              |   | No TSDNS found at "***.net"
    2011-07-24 15:51:13.016239|INFO    |              |   | No TSDNS found at "***.***.net"
    I have replaced paths, IP's and DNS names, so I would get marked as advertiser.
    My appologies I do not know if this issue was posted in forums. It is not as easy to get it searched.

    TSDNS is running on both domains.

    Ts3server server log states: "connection lost".
    Upgrade of my ts3client, I know. it is on toDo.

    No flame about compromised pc.
    Last edited by Tomas; July 25th, 2011 at 09:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    June 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    85
    You should update to the latest version. From your logs it looks like your running 3.0.0-rc1-pre11 [Build: 13907] the latest stable version is 3.0.0-rc2 [Build: 14642].

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Resolved] Can't find TS3Client folder to backup bookmarks
    By luizsilveira in forum Windows
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: June 7th, 2017, 04:58 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 9th, 2015, 11:34 AM
  3. Can't find TS3Client folder to backup bookmarks
    By luizsilveira in forum Windows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 18th, 2015, 03:56 PM
  4. Bookmarks get deleted
    By homme2204 in forum Windows
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 10th, 2012, 03:13 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 21st, 2011, 11:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •