Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_D View Post
    What you mentioned is only a copy of the client-SDK-Documentation, and several functions are missing, so it is not a full Plugin-SDK-Documentation.
    There is no full plugin SDK documentation planned before 3.0.0 release. We have updated the client SDK documentation though to explain all the new functions (especially the sound stuff that replaced the fmod functions).

i don't want a special "plugin SDK documentation", i only want to know, if the documentation, which is shipped with the client will be updated until the official final-release. The documentation, which is available within the beta-channel-update is not complete.

As an example "requestSendClientQueryCommand" is not documentated, as there are also other functions missing. So please keep the shipped documentation in sync with the shipped plugin SDK.

Did you change anything about the sound-editing functions like
    ts3plugin_onEditRecordedVoiceDataEvent?
    I used that for some voiceprocessing in a plugin I develop and it seems it doesn't get called at all, anymore. Or did I just miss something?
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Knocky View Post
    Did you change anything about the sound-editing functions like
    ts3plugin_onEditRecordedVoiceDataEvent?
    I used that for some voiceprocessing in a plugin I develop and it seems it doesn't get called at all, anymore. Or did I just miss something?
    Thanks in advance!
    This callback was renamed . But apart from that it should still be called. Make sure you recompiled against the new headers.

i don't want a special "plugin SDK documentation", i only want to know, if the documentation, which is shipped with the client will be updated until the official final-release. The documentation, which is available within the beta-channel-update is not complete.
    Functions that are not part of the TS3 SDK are not documented, this is because there is no "special plugin SDK documentation". It will not change from what it is now before release.

OK, now there is a final release. What about the Plugin-SDK-Documentation. I think there was a full documentation announced for final release. Will this also be released until next week??
    I'd love to finally see this as well.

woot, final!

testing it now... *happy*

So does this mean that the mobile versions of TS3 for Android and iOS are also just a few days away? I know yall had said you wanted to wait to release those until the final version of TS3 was released

I'd be surprised if it were. Teamspeak must have done a lot of forward planning if they could release it so fast. iOS's only language is Objective-C (which is very different from C, but it's similar to Cocca on Mac, except it's missing a few libraries and added some other libraries.). But the Mac version of Teamspeak seems to be using Core Audio correctly (3rd party library?), so who knows... Maybe they'll manage it just fine xD.

P.S.: Let's not forget the apps has to be approved by Apple before they could be downloaded en masse.

Quote Originally Posted by copper View Post
    I'd be surprised if it were. Teamspeak must have done a lot of forward planning if they could release it so fast. iOS's only language is Objective-C (which is very different from C, but it's similar to Cocca on Mac, except it's missing a few libraries and added some other libraries.). But the Mac version of Teamspeak seems to be using Core Audio correctly (3rd party library?), so who knows... Maybe they'll manage it just fine xD.

P.S.: Let's not forget the apps has to be approved by Apple before they could be downloaded en masse.
    Well Copper they did say in a News Post a few weeks back that they were both pretty much ready, but wanted to wait to release them until the final release of TS3 for Windows/Mac/Linux was released.

Why does every update post have to be hijacked by iPhone people?
    When that client is released you'll have your own update topics to discuss in.
    There is no date until you see a TS team member posting it. So give it a rest already.

The plan is to release PC/Mac/Mobile versions all at once yes, so hopefully within the next couple of days. The iphone version is already submitted to appstore and being reviewed by apple, the android version is currently in QA testing for any bugs.

Webinterface? Maybe ask Psychokiller its probably the best

It's great to see a final release, but there is no mention of OSS support for Linux. I'm currently stuck with beta36 because OSS is the only audio backend that actually works properly for me. I've put up multiple posts a few months ago and still no answer. What's going on with OSS?

Hopefully the TS3 client for android will compatible for 2.1 and up

Thread Information