Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Question

Yeah, what about Android ?

There is more Android user than iPhone users. So how is the status on that ?
    Thanks in advance.

Yes please can we get an update on the Android version? Its gonna suck if the desktop and iOS versions release on Monday and we still have to wait for Android

Quote Originally Posted by xashaffer View Post
    Yes please can we get an update on the Android version? Its gonna suck if the desktop and iOS versions release on Monday and we still have to wait for Android
    Peter already wrote about the status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The plan is to release PC/Mac/Mobile versions all at once yes, so hopefully within the next couple of days. The iphone version is already submitted to appstore and being reviewed by apple, the android version is currently in QA testing for any bugs.

Yep I know, but this post is nearly one week ago, and there was a status update for iOS.

The status of the Android client has not changed... So there's no update.

Are you guys having some issues with the Android version? It would just really suck if you guys release the desktop and iOS versions but then we have to wait for Android

why would that "suck"? It wouldnt make any change to you

Quote Originally Posted by sKeLeTr0n View Post
    why would that "suck"? It wouldnt make any change to you
    Um last I checked I have an Android phone, so yeah it would suck if we have to wait while iPhone users already have it. If that does happen, this is all theoretical lol

When the release that will be???? се it is serious as that... That 1... That 5... That 8... And as a result isn't present there is nothing! If don't know exact date of release it is not necessary to notify the people...

I saw the TeamSpeak App today on the AppStore for a few hours It costs 3,99€. Too expensive 4 me :P

Well and though there is for today a concrete and exact date of release 3.0.0 ????

I saw the TeamSpeak App today on the AppStore for a few hours It costs 3,99€. Too expensive 4 me :P
    Well, as long as the Android App is native and keeps getting supported for a longer time I wouldn't care about a few bucks. Guess there's much work behind thoose mobile apps. I'm pretty curious how the UI will be because it's not easy to shrink a TS Clients Interface and it's usability down to a mobile phone ^^.

I've had many idea on the ideal UI for TS3 on a mobile screen with limited interface space, just hope that my ideas are not too far from what they release. But I'm equally interested in seeing how scalable the mobile clients are on the larger tablet formats still primarily using touch as the input. I will find out when it is released and will see how it goes from there. I've been working with TS3 on the desktop and servers for over 1.5 years and seen many improvements added into the product so I have no doubt this is likely with the mobile clients as well.

I would be ok to pay that as long they make sure its also availabe via Paypal for the android Version, and not jusr Credit Card with Google Store. Many people dont have that but can only use Paypal. It would be unfair to only let people with Credit Card buy it. Please also add it on alternative Sites like Android Pit where people can buy some of the apps via Paypal.

The fact that it would cost a little bit shouldnt be an issue for most people, since an amount like 3.99 seems to be too much for some
    people, but on the other hand they have no issue giving much more each week for Cigarettes. Features like an additional Android or iPhone app are extra work for the devs and should be worth a little something to people.

Cant wait for the release...

The apps well worth the $5, it does everything and more. Its truely like the desktop version in the palm of your hand.
    Haven't tested everything yet but from what I can tell their is absolutely no delay in voice (did a side by side with PC and iPhone, voice went through at the same time, also voice quality is great). You can edit basically anything about the virtual server such as Slots and more.

Thread Information