Forum

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How to use it?

Hello! How to use it? I'd like to see who's talking in TS ... playing my games.. is there any already created app?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Might want to have a look for yourself ;-)
    The changelog kinda missed to mention any specifics as to what changed. It is however mentioned in the announcement.

Basically you will need to authenticate before being able to send any commands (exception being help).
    This is not cool. Now all my users have to upgrade to be able to use this feature. Can you push out an option for the user to opt out of this???????

Quote Originally Posted by jfgilliam View Post
    This is not cool. Now all my users have to upgrade to be able to use this feature. Can you push out an option for the user to opt out of this???????
    No, we won't do anything like that. The plugin requires authentication and if you didn't update or your users don't update to use the new version of your tool then that's the problem of your users.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

I'm not tech savvy enough to figure this out, not even sure Im in the right thread after an hour of reading through threads. I have Windows 10 and I use TS3 Remote on my android phone, just so I can see who is on the same Chanel as I, and see who is talking. As soon as I updated TS on my PC, TS3 Remote will not work. I viewed the change log and it was evident to me that the "ClientQuery" has changed, but I cannot find any info as to how to get it running again. Thanks for any help.

Any application using the ClientQuery will have to be updated to reflect the change. There is nothing you can do about that.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

How do I update TS3 Remote on my android phone then? I uninstalled and installed latest. Now what can I possibly do?. Thanks for the prompt response, but I do not get any prompts to do anything when I open up TeamSpeak and/or TS3 remote. I even went into addons and tried reloading etc. Nothing good happens.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    You only get the message, when you login via Telnet.
    TS3 Remote on Android Store is not updated yet to work with that new plugin version (afaik).

Code:
    TS3 Client
    Welcome to the TeamSpeak 3 ClientQuery interface, type "help" for a list of commands and "help <command>" for information on a specific command.
    Use the "auth" command to authenticate yourself. See "help auth" for details.
    As wrote TS3 Remote can currently not be used till our developer writes an update.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I dont even know what logging on via Telenet means? I click on the Teamspeak shortcut on my desktop and Wala, im in! Sounds like all of this is moot if TS3 Remote is not currently compatible anyway right?

You do not need Telnet to use the normal TeamSpeak client (the thing you start with the shortcut).
    But you need Telnet to use the QueryClient. The TS3 Remote application does use telnet to communicate with the plugin and you have to wait for an update (i don't know when an update will be available for the application).
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Peter Kirk is it possible to talk to you i cant write you private in here

Quote Originally Posted by lordjdk View Post
    Peter Kirk is it possible to talk to you i cant write you private in here
    Peter K. is inactive on forum. You may contact me instead or ask here if there is a question about the QueryPlugin.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    As wrote TS3 Remote can currently not be used till our developer writes an update.
    Im a little confused, would this be the correct thread to monitor to find out if TS3 Remote is or will be updated? If not, can you please advise at to which post is the one to follow? Thank you kindly.

Sorry, just following up on my question, thank you.

Hi, is it possible to change via ClientQuery parameter client_volume_modificator ?

Name:  volume.PNG
Views: 250
Size:  32.2 KB

For example:
    clientdbedit cldbid=162 client_description=BestEver.. responds msg=ok
    the same for serverQuery with clientedit clid=1 client_description=BestEver is msg=ok
    but
    clientdbedit cldbid=162 client_volume_modificator=9.0000 gives msg=missing required parameter

Am I missing something?

clientdbedit is a server-side feature. Of course that can't work.
    However, there doesn't seem to be a feature to modify the volume.

Thread Information