Forum

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thank you for quick reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Fakum View Post
    Im a little confused, would this be the correct thread to monitor to find out if TS3 Remote is or will be updated? If not, can you please advise at to which post is the one to follow? Thank you kindly.
    I'm not sure how to get a yes or no answer to my question, but I believe I have not only been patient, but also respectful. I obviously need help with this, but do not know where to go other than here to get a response.
    Respectfully,,,,

This is the TeamSpeak forum. It's about TeamSpeak as the name implies. Questions for other applications go in the respective threads or must be asked to the respective author.

Thank you kindly for the response. My initial inquiry was relative to ClientQuery Plugin, which affected TS3 Remote. I am not a tech guru of any sort as I stated above, I came here for help. In my eyes currently, my problem is related to TeamSpeak, and this is the only Team Speak forum I am aware of. This is where people with Team Speak come and ask for help. I have no idea who the "Author" is for TS3 Remote is? When I click on the app's "Help menu" it gives me a link for "www.Teamspeak.com" Now you may be a wizard at all this and know more things about all of this then anyone, I dont know, but if you assume everyone else knows, you would be incorrect. As I respectfully requested, If I am in the wrong place, can you please direct me to the right place to inquire? That would be very helpful, after all, thats what these forums are for, help. So now that I have to presume the TeamSpeak forums is NOT the place to go looking for an answer, is there anyone else kind enough to point me in the appropriate direction instead f telling me I am in the wrong place? Thank you all for helping me out.

The correct place would be a thread if we have one, or if not, asking the author.

I went and looked at the actual app provided by the Play Store, apparently the “Author” is “TeamSpeak Systems GmbH” in Germany. There is no contact info provided other that a link provided to go to www.Teamspeak.com So maybe you can help me out with this? Is there an affiliation between Teamspeak and the Author? Its confusing because the link provided sends me here basically. I appear to be chasing my tail. And in regard to another post regarding TeamSpeak 3 remote, I do agree that it should be discussed there.
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/6...speak+3+remote
    I actually did pursue this on this thread, but as you can see in its post 36 & 37, I was not sure which thread to follow for an update, and there again I got stonewalled with no response to my question as to what thread to follow for an update? Dante696 does state a fix will come, but I have no idea how to track that info or where to inquire as a post exists, but no valid response. Thanks for your guidance.

I see you posted in that thread. That thread is indeed the only way to stay updated. The author is a TeamSpeak employee, though this isn't 100% official.
    TeamSpeak will likely not undo the change, though everyone will agree it was entirely pointless. So it makes no sense to watch this thread.

Ok, well it seems I am at least making some headway here. right place, wrong thread. I will pursue this over there then but I do not know what you mean by:

"TeamSpeak will likely not undo the change, though everyone will agree it was entirely pointless. So it makes no sense to watch this thread."

I am interpreting that as the change you are referring to is the "ClientQuery" (which in my case, caused TS3 Remote to be inoperable.). If my interpretation is valid, thats all well and good, but not being a coder etc, I have no idea at all if that means that there can not be a TS3 Remote update that can be implemented to get it to work again? I will inquire on the other thread, thanks for the valuable feedback. I may not get anywhere in the long run, but at least I know where to go and ask,, thanks for that.

The author of TS3 Remote will have to add an additional input box for the auth key (displayed in the settings) and send it to the client with the correct command. This can easily be done, but the author must be willing to do that. If he doesn't, you're out of luck.

Thanks, I am following up in the other thread as it appears to be the most appropriate location.

Edit by mod Sept 21
    Off-topic moved to own thread
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...pp-for-Android
    Last edited by dante696; September 21st, 2017 at 12:38 PM.

Is this plugin still alive? Or not?

It is alive and you still can download it from here.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    It is alive and you still can download it from here.
    Is the plugin being updated regularly?

We update it, when needed.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Hmm, lately I was getting errors after some time.
    This is my code:
    $ts->executeCommand("auth apikey=xxxxxx", debug_backtrace());
    $ts->clientNotifyRegister("any");
    while(1){
    $data = $ts->get();
    }
    Also this is on linux ubuntu, and the script is running in PHP and connecting to ts3 socket.

After some time,when I print $data I don't get any more notifications from the client. Any tips?

ALSO:

I realized that after some time on the PC as well after you've subscribed the console will exit out.
    Last edited by dzinks2009; March 18th, 2018 at 09:58 PM.

Thread Information