Forum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Version 0.4 beta available

One more beta as I want to test it a bit more at home before releasing on market.

Changes:
    * Country icons added
    * Added a help text, access via About dialog, Help button (probably noone will find it here, but adding an extra menuitem "Help" in addition to "About" seemed a bit overkill by overcrowding the menu with 50% useless (regarding functionality) entries)
    Attached Files Attached Files

OK I see flags and the help..

Only bug (inconsistance) I see right now is that if I join a channel and a user uses a VPN to a different country the flag in the TS3 Viewer no longer matches the client on the desktop. Not sure what event needs to be registered for that to work off the top of my head, but I'm sure you know.

No special event is needed for the country flags, the information comes from either "clientlist -country" and "notifycliententerview", which both include e.g. "client_country=DE". The flag then simply is: <client_country>.toLowerCase() + ".png"
    Exactly the same as in the TS3 PC client. So if the client and the TS3 Viewer report different countries, something goes wrong in the PC client (or clientquery plugin). The Android app just displays what the clientquery reported.

Well after I did the IP switch and saw the flag mismatch between the Client/TS3V (I know client was showing right info). I did some other things like changing nick, and mic settings thinking that one of them may trigger and client info update in TS3V, but nothing worked. But switching server tabs in the client will get the flag to update.

* I forgot to handle a possibily changed country flag in client update event. Didn't consider the country might actually change. Very smart...
    Should work now, though havn't tested much myself as flags just don't change after the client became visible in most cases.
    * Also added a settings screen so the flags can be disabled if desired (default on).
    * Moved Help from about dialog to the main menu, on second thought that wasn't such a good idea. Nobody looks there.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I know this would be a big update but I think in the end I think it would be great for TS3V to have about the same front end look and feel as the TeamSpeak for Android once it is connected to a server, but keep an option or toggle to show only current channel events. I think with all of the updates to the client query plugin that have been made this is almost, if not already, doable with an update to TS3V. Of course there are things that would need to be added to TSfA like flags.

Better sound from the desktop. And some interaction with the client through the phone while not tabbing out of the game.

updated to 0.5 and no problems so far, keep on going!

New option appears to be working fine.

Published on Android market: https://market.android.com/details?i...peak.ts3remote

The package was renamed to "TS3 Remote". Why? Because I saw there already is a TS Viewer PHP script, and I don't want to step on anyones toes.
    This means you should uninstall the "TS3 Viewer" app and then install "TS3 Remote" from market, as they are technically two different packages (com.teamspeak.ts3remote now instead of com.teamspeak.ts3viewer).
    Otherwise, the TS3 Remote 1.0 release on market is identical to TS3 Viewer 0.5 beta, no changes done except changing the app name.

The downloads in this thread are now obsolete. I will probably add new apks here for further testing when development continues.

Future plans: Add complete channel tree, add more remote control like switching channel etc., like already mentioned in previous posts. Don't expect it too soon, as I'm off to vacation for the next two weeks and afterwards the TeamSpeak 3 client will also require some love. The TS3 Remote android app is just a pet project and not really on our top-priority list.

Anyways, thanks a lot for testing and all the feedback. Looking forward to evolve this little tool soon.

I like the future plans :-D
    Would be pretty cool to be able to control my TS while I'm playing some games.

Yeap. Another idea I can think of is having the server name bar become a drop down menu if connected to multiple tabs. Able to switch selected tab. Really useful if the auto activate mic on selected tab option is set in the client.

------merged------

Just a reminder, still using this.
    Last edited by dante696; January 2nd, 2012 at 09:16 AM.

ts3 remote feature request

Not sure if this is going in the right forum.

I'd like to be able to list multiple if not all channels via TS3 remote on android. Not just the current channel i'm in if possible. Also do whispers show up?

Yes, this is the right forum.

Showing all channels and expanding the functionality somewhat (no full-featured client, but a bit more than now) is what I'd like to add to the Android remote viewer somewhen in the closer future. This is more of a pet project of me, problem here is time, because the real TeamSpeak 3 client has priority and keeps us quite busy at the moment. The current state is more or less what I personally need (off-screen replacement for overlay functionality) and so far suits my demands just fine. I actually use this quite regulary.

Anyways, it's on my TODO list but I really cannot promise when it's done. Like so many things.

So, I've followed every single step and entered the correct IP and checked my phones settings too. I can't seem to access my PC's TeamSpeak 3 client at all. It's rather annoying because I want to talk with my friends in clan while I'm bent over digging rocks out of A ditch. You could say that I'm bored.

Please double check the how to's:
    - You must use WLAN
    - Make sure your phone is in the same LAN and has access to the Computer (Could be tested with ping or AIR Droid etc.)
    - Enable the ClientQuery plugin and check "Open telnet for everyone"
    - check client log, when you enable "Open telnet for everyone"
    Should show -----> 26.06.2014 13:49:22 Query Info listening on 127.0.0.1:25639
    - Try to disbale your firewall for testing
    - Last thing: Do not think that this app if for talking. It's Just a Remote App.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information