Ihave abug or something like that when i open the TS
    its sayes "error spawning server connecting handler"
    pls help me

iam useing ESET antivirus

Thanks

Client Crash: Error Spawning Server Connecting Handler

Name:  2dfd69d2ce.png
Views: 5399
Size:  12.1 KB This is a message I get whenever I try to open TS3, I have tried System recovery and and uninstalling and reinstalling the program. No idea! Help!

"Teamspeak Fails Because it cannot find any port"

So after a nasty malware attack, got all of the crud scrubbed finally and went to startup TS3 client and it will not run anymore. I get an error "teamspeak fails to start because it cannot find any port". TS3 client was working fine before this, now this is all it does. I have tried looking for answers and trying them, disabled my firewalls, tried a Port Forwarding guide that was supposed to unlock the ports needed on my router, but nothing works, same error over and over. I take it from research that it is something with one of the three ports, 9987, 10011, or 30033 but I have never messed with router before and I am still trying to grasp how the malware issue could have broken my TS client. I can't seem to get the search function to work on this forum for some reason. Looking for any help that anyone can give, especially TS company admins.

Thanks in advance....

"Teamspeak Fails Because it cannot find any port"

Hey all! im having a huge amount of trouble on teamspeak, when i try to open teamspeak 3 it says "Teamspeak Fails Because it cannot find any port" i checked Knowledge Base and i know its not my firewall or Anti-Virus, the other ones, "No network card was found to open a connection," and "A P2P (or other) software is using the required ports." Im not too sure about, i dont know what they mean, if anyone else has solved this problem, PLEASE help, i have friends that use this only and i want to talk to them!

All of your ephemeral ports are in use, as such the client cannot establish a connection to anything (as the operating system has no ports available to give to the client) and terminates.
    Make sure to check your configured ephemeral port range and that there are not massive amounts of connections from your system.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

"Teamspeak fails to start because it cannot find any port" error

I get this error every time i start ts3. I dont have an antivirus and i have internet connection and I forwarded 3 different ports that i found online which were supposedly the three ports ts3 uses. I just had a large virus on my computer but i got rid of most of it and not my ts3 does not work. Please help!

Hello,
    I don't know how to check my ephemeral port, where i have to go for that please?

Same error

Im also have the same issue, I have checked my ephemeral ports in powershell.

The max % of port usage is 0.3% in the past 5mins
    41 ports out of 16384 is clearly not the issue.

Any other reason why Teamspeak is refusing to open due to this *cannot find any port*

Same issue and its not the Ephemeral port ports as im using 0.3% of them out of 16384

Anything else it could be?

"TeamSpeak fails to start because it cannot find any port"

So I keep getting this message when trying to start TS3. I had some virus thing but pretty much got rid of it. Before and during the virus-thing it worked perfectly fine but now I can't seem to run it or any other games I have installed in Steam. Tried re-installing, cleaned my pc, restarted, checked for updates but nothing. I really need help!
    Last edited by dante696; August 21st, 2015 at 09:04 PM. Reason: merged

TeamSpeak fails to start because it can not find any port

After a virus that I cleaned up my TeamSpeak will not open and it pops up with the message "TeamSpeak fails to start because it can not find any port" and the link that it gives you in the message did not help. I saw one of the staff members talk about changing your ephemeral port but I have no idea what that means or how to get to it. Please help.

I had the same problem!

Hi, i had the same problem! My fix was installing a program called "adwcleaner"! No problem

TeamSpeak fails to start because it cannot find any port

Hello guys. I updated window 7 to window 10, but after some problems i decided to restore my old system. After the restore (so now i'm in window 7) i have this error when i try to open Ts3 client "TeamSpeak fails to start because it cannot find any port".

I tried to uninstall ts3, i tried to disable Antivirus and firewall and i checked with netstat if all ports are busy but all seems correct.

I'm running ts3 client version 3.0.17

Thank you for the help!

Cheers

TeamSpeak fails to start as it cannot find any ports!!!

I got this problem yesterday and after searching it up it appears that everyone who has got (and reported) this has just scrubbed malware off their PC, same case with me. I see a pattern emerging, i assume this is definitely something to do with either the malware or anti-malware though as far as i can tell TS isn't blocked on any of my anti-malware suites as of late i haven't found any solutions as it appears to be a fairly new problem. just want to stress this issue to hopefully get it fixed sooner here is the original (unsolved) thread. http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...-any-port-quot
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by dante696; August 21st, 2015 at 07:10 AM. Reason: merged

Maybe Winsock Issue

Hello !

Got the same problem, and i resolved it that way :

Start menu > All programs > Accessories > right-click on "Command Prompt" and "Run as Administrator".

Type > "netsh winsock reset" in the Command prompt shell, and press the Enter key.

Type > "netsh int ipv4 reset" in the Command prompt shell, and press the Enter key.

PS : If you use ipv6 : Type > "netsh int ipv6 reset" in the command prompt shell, and press the Enter key.

Restart your computer.. TS should work.. if it doesn't... well... good luck

Thread Information