Forum

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Teamspeak fails to start because it cannot find port

i keep getting this error mainly after i got a virus on my pc and tthen removed it with malware antivirus i need help because teamspeak wont start now
    Last edited by dante696; August 22nd, 2015 at 12:26 PM. Reason: merged / then your system still is infected!

error when trying to run ts3

I get the following message 'Error spawning server connecting handler' can anyone help please

Regards
    Bob
    Last edited by dante696; August 24th, 2015 at 08:42 PM. Reason: update your clien to 3.0.17! check what we answered already.

Un-able to launch

I downloaded teamspeak and everything went okay, but when I try to actually launch it I get. "A critical error occured, the application will be terminated. Please notify us in our forums about the error" The reason was "Error Spawning Server Connection Handler". I dont know how to fix this. Can anybody help?

Step 1: update your client to 3.0.17
    Step 2: http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...516#post293516
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

TeamSpeak fails to start becouse it can't find any ports.

Hello!
    I just bought new PC with Win10 a few days ago... when i installed teamspeak this error occured:
    "TeamSpeak fails to start becouse it can't find any ports."
    I found i have some viruses / malwares, i deleted them but it didn't help. I tried turning off WinDefender, antivirus, antimalware, but it still don't resolve the problem. Do you know what to do?
    Last edited by dante696; September 19th, 2015 at 02:39 PM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    This problem occours, when your operation system does not offer any port for the client.
    We use Ephemeral ports ranges for the client (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephemeral_port) and you will get this error from the client, when we can not open any port for the client.

Possible reasons are:
    - Firewall/Antivirus tools block the client
    - The network card wasn't found or could not opened
    - A P2P program blocks all ports
    - You computer could be infected with a trojan or botnet

Please check all these points. It's a local problem on your computer.
    The TeamSpeak developers can not fix this.

Client 3.0.17 will show another message with an URL to the knowledge base
    I'm having this problem and I seen this in the knowledge base but i dont know how to go about fixing the issue. Ive tried checking to see if any of these were the issue but it still wont work.
    Last edited by keano; September 25th, 2015 at 07:07 PM.

tS3 finds no ports to use

Ive browsed the web for multiple hours now, and the point has come where I dont know what to do.
    Iīve tried everything. Restarting my pc, reinstalling teamspeak, disabling all firewalls, and I even checked if the port is used( itīs not). I even found some logs which could be helpful to any of you guys trying to help me.

http://pastebin.com/Zh2qi9nf

Thx for helping me
    Greets x
    Last edited by dante696; September 25th, 2015 at 12:19 PM. Reason: merged

2015-09-23 13:23:35.297482|ERROR |Query | |bind failed on 127.0.0.1:25639
    Free used port 25639 or disable "Client Query Plugin".

How can I disable the Client Query Plugin?

Just checked what parts are in use and the port you listed there is not in use.
    So the last thing what could me is that Client Query Plugin. But I dont know how to disable it.
    I deleted it out of both plugin folders, but TS3 still doesnt work.

Merged!
    You both mixed up wrong topic!
    Ts3 client can not be found is another issue than Client Query Plugin
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I can't open Teamspeak 3 anymore HELP

Overnight I can't just open TS3, it's write <<Teamspeak fails to start because it cannot find any port>> But it's not one of the 3 reasons.
    Last edited by dante696; October 6th, 2015 at 08:08 AM. Reason: merged

TeamSpeak fails to start because it cannot find any port

Hey, i keep getting these messages, i tried to download adwcleaner, i tried to delete all the antiviruses i have, or even disable the firewall, but nothing works, i just keep getting that error, please help, i'm managing a server.
    Last edited by dante696; October 6th, 2015 at 07:59 AM. Reason: merged

Teamspeak 3 problem. Teamspeak fails to start because it cannot find any port. Help!!

I am running on windows 10
    My router is a Linksys EA3500

Okay so yesterday I decided to install the trial of avg antivirus? After installing I decided I did not like it and pretty much uninstalled it after 5 minutes of use. After uninstalling I found that I could not connect to servers of any kind, whether it was Dota 2, Minecraft, or whatever. Yet I am still able to surf the web and download stuff. I have tried turning off my firewall, which didn't work. Then I reset my router and specifically forwarded the ports that TeamSpeak uses.

When I tried to open Teamspeak I got an error message saying :"TeamSpeak fails to start because it cannot find any port. Please see our knowledge base for further details."
    The error I get from Dota 2 says: "Failed to gather ping information. Please verify that your internet connection is working and that the Dota 2 servers are online."
    Please Help!!

TeamSpeak fails to start because it cannot find any port

I was using ts3 for a long time and now I started getting "TeamSpeak fails to start because it cannot find any port" randomly.
    https://gyazo.com/48b966472549fa5d9153d461ca673f44

What should I do?
    Last edited by dante696; November 6th, 2015 at 02:04 PM. Reason: click the link

Thread Information