Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server does not show up on Server List

Hello. I'm having a problem with my TS3 server. It appears that, no matter what changes I make, server simply does not show up on the official server list, even when selecting filters.

I don't know why this happens, as it shows up on TSViewer (for example).

http://www.tsviewer.com/index.php?pa...ewer&ID=962639

Hopping someone could help me on this matter.

Thank you.

Hello

Make sure that the weblist option is activated :
    Tools > Edit Virtual server > Click on "More" > Misc tab > option Enable reporting to server list

If you are the owner of this Teamspeak server, make sure that the port 2010(UDP) is not blocked.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 24th, 2012 at 11:24 PM.

Hi Florian,

Both things were active before my post.

I doubled check and no ports are being blocked by iptables and the option Enable reporting to server list is checked.

Do you use the filter to search your server in the list (it not necessarely in the list with a simple name search)

Yes even filtering with name, capacity and any other options the servers doesn't show up.

Hello,

I have the same problem with my server. It's hosted in a datacenter on my machine, running for several months now, it's always online and it still haven't showed up in the Web Server list.

If I disable every filter searching only servers in Hungary, it doesn't show up. No matter how I change the filtering options, my server is NOT on the list.

What strange is if I search for a portion of its name, the list shows my server correctly, showing its location as Budapest, Hungary (which is correct).

Reporting to server list is enabled on the server.

IP and port of the server: 94.199.176.16:9987

Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by xyrnox View Post
    Hello,

I have the same problem with my server. It's hosted in a datacenter on my machine, running for several months now, it's always online and it still haven't showed up in the Web Server list.

If I disable every filter searching only servers in Hungary, it doesn't show up. No matter how I change the filtering options, my server is NOT on the list.

What strange is if I search for a portion of its name, the list shows my server correctly, showing its location as Budapest, Hungary (which is correct).

Reporting to server list is enabled on the server.

IP and port of the server: 94.199.176.16:9987

Thank you for your help.
    Any solutions?
    The server's IP address changed to 94.199.176.15, but TSDNS is running on .16, so it redirects clients correctly.

xyrnox - I removed your bump and i can find the server
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

As I said, if you search for the whole/part of the server's name, it CAN find my server. That's not my problem.

My problem is, if I select Hungary (or Own country) in the Country filter, and I don't fill the Server name field, my server isn't on the list.
    It doesn't matter what filters I change, my server only shows up if I search for the part of its name (or its whole name).

There are always 100 server listed (if avalable) and the problems are, that to many server are hostest in the same city and region, ebcause there is n ther :-/

I can't explain how the weblist does search server, but i can also find it, when i search for more slots als 0.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Aha, i see now.
    I wish the Web List's default listing would somehow prioritize more stable (static IP, 100% runtime, etc.) servers. Currently my server is never in the default listing, but it's full of small, deserted, unnamed, temporary servers..

So my server is 100% online, but it does not appear in the list. The port 2010 is not working, but on another server, it does not work, but the inside is.

What is it?

Server not shown in server list(only if selecting filters is clean)

Hi ppl..
    Something is wrong whith my teamspeak 3 server.
    I have 10011, 30033, 2010 TCP ports open.

If I put something in filters server appears but if I only open "Server List" in server's of my contry server not appear..

yes, I have "Enable reporting to server list" selected in manage virtual server..

my server is from Portugal, Address: 213.63.224.96 (9987)

Cumps..
    I'm wanting for some answer.

I've problem With Server list
    Server list doesn't show my Server Country
    please help me
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by exoid View Post
    If I put something in filters server appears but if I only open "Server List" in server's of my contry server not appear..
    Server list only shows 100 servers randomly

Thread Information