Forum

Solved Connection failed because the server reached its maximum amount of clients?

IS this a bug.? can anyone help me please i cannot for the life of me connect? all my clan can but i cant? i keep getting this same message "Connection failed because the server reached its maximum amount of clients" ive uninstalled the prog ive delted my cookies..cant get my head around it.?
    Please help..
    Thanks

It's probably not a bug. Your identity probably can't use reserve slots, while other clients can.

Id think that its legit.. you have hit your maximum amount of clients.. LoL... Last time i checked it was 32 slots max its being hosted from home unless you get the non profit license which allows 512 slots.

HI guys thanks for your time!

I am not hosting a server but i am admin for a COD4 server, we pay for the server too i havent the foggyest what it going on? ive uninstalled TS twice and even tried loggin on with a diff username and it STILL wont let me in...? anyone pls???

hello

Quote Originally Posted by OTT72
    ive uninstalled TS twice and even tried loggin on with a diff username and it STILL wont let me in...? anyone pls???
    What error message you get ?
    Do you talk about that with your hoster ?

Hi Florian the mesage i get is "Connection failed because the server reached its maximum amount of clients"?? i am using the free version but i would have to speak to the other admins cause im not sure if they are paying for the version?

If you run a free non-commercial server at home or on your own physical server, the max number of clients is 32 or, if registered, 512 slots.
    If you use a rented server from a commercial hoster (that's what seems to be the case), it depends on what exactly you got in your TeamSpeak server package. You'd need to ask the guy who actually rented the server about the maximum number of clients. If you rented a server with - just to tell a number - 10 slots, and user number 11 tries to connect, you will get above error message.

"""SOLVED""" (22 Aug/2011)

Ok the solution to this is VERY simple you MUST be admin or get an admin to hover above the server name as in if your server/clan is called "ultimategamers" then simply hover over the name and right click/edit virtual server/change number of slots/reduce the number of slots or increase which ever works for you! i will guarantee this will work!!!

ALSO a BIG thanks to everyone that replied and tried to help me!!
    Hope this helps...

Solved Server is full (reached its maximum amount of clients)

I can't connect to the unofficial rise of flight server I keep getting this message--Connection failed because the server reached its maximum amount of clients. Is there something i can do?

The Error Message already tells you what is wrong!

The Server is full and cannot accept any more Clients, there is nothing you can do about it!
    The Owner of the Server is the only one who can do something about it.

Connection failed because the server reached its maximum amount of clients

I am getting this error message when trying to sign into the team speak server, and so is everyone else who tries. We have a 100 capacity Team Speak, and no one is in it. I do not understand how we have reached the maximum amount of clients. It is not letting anyone sign in and is causing great complications for our community. I can't find a solution, please help, and assist.

are you sure the permission
    Code:
    i_client_max_clones_uid
    is set properly?
    and the server didnt have any reserved slot?

You should ask your hoster.

Thread Information