Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Multiple Unique ID's?

Is something like this possible? I have a few clan members who share the same computer and when they connect it always uses the same Unique ID. Let me explain in a little detail...

I have a husband and wife who are both in the clan and use a single computer. On our TS3 server we use custom symbols for our ranks and such... so the husband connects and he is a General and of course has the Generals symbol to the right of his name along with a symbol for being a Game Admin and one for being a TS3 Admin.

When his wife connects and she is a Major... she still retains everything like the symbols and also the Admin powers etc... from him because its still using the same unique ID (or I presume thats why). Anyway to fix this so each person has their own ID or whatever is needed so they have their respective ranks and stuff?

Hello

You can create several identities for that
    Settings > identities > Add button

At the connection just choose the identity
    e.g Connection > Connect > More button > Identity option (or with the bookmark)

Thread Information