Forum

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    You're welcome , glad I could help out.

I fixed my same problem with upgraded Realtek audio drive for 6201.
    My motherboard is Intel DG41RQ.

Sorry for my bad english.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallow24 View Post
    That´s not the solution for me. I am using Windows 7 64-Bit, TS3 14954 64 Bit

When i use the 5.1 System, only the rear boxes are working.

There is apparently a glitch caused by the new update. You'll have to leave it set on a stereo sound setting and set your surround sound to play stereo out of both sets of speakers in order to hear from the front or from your headset.

Hopefully they fix this soon because my music sounds like crap without my sub working properly.

The latest so called "UPGRADE" seems to have caused this sound problem to me too.... Come on TS guys! this is not how it should be with an outomated update.

Ok so this worked for me basically in windows 7 goto Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Manage Audio Devices > Speakers > Configure
    Choose any other option youll probably get a warning that its currently in use or something like that. Youll need to restart TS and then you can change your speakers back but you again may need to restart TS if you do so.

I am haveing the same problem BUT they can hear me but i just cant hear them my ts version is 3.0.0[Build 14954] Qt version 4.7.2

I've got the same problem, does any one have a fix for windows vista?

im on win7 64sp1 and the above solutions dosent work here :S
    we need a real fix not a supose update im asking you tested before doing the release?
    i think you dont test it.
    thats why ts3 have many problems on somes updates.
    at least you have to apply a recover solution to the last one cus we are stuck now with this ....

I had to change my speaker settings from 5.1 to headphones to get TS3 working after this update.

Quote Originally Posted by Furber View Post
    I've got the same problem, does any one have a fix for windows vista?
    Uninstall your current version of TS, download TS 3 RC2, install - voila

It's a workaround, not a solution.

Regards,

With the Tip it works, but that couldnt be the solution!

I have a creative sound- card and when i switch in the Headset in the frontpanel, the creative driver automatically switches into Stereo mode.
    There are no problems with other programs, only with TS and the last update.

Just a heads up, there has been a sound issue, that until I read these threads It didnt really hit home, that I noticed starting with the pre-release beta's of the final version.

I use Logitech surround sound speakers. It has a setting on the volume control called Matrix. If I turn it on, I cant hear alot of users (although there is one or 2 I still can). Turn it back off, bam, sound is back. If you are using Logitech speaks or headphones, see if you also have an option called matrix and if it is on, try turning it off. Like I said, its a button on the volume/power control pad, but in other Logitech speaker sets, im not sure where it would be, but take a look.

Also, if that isnt your issue, but you have surround sound, try setting your system to Stereo for the time being until the issue is resolved by the TS3 devs.

Another solution for win7 x64 you have to put your sound sistem from 7.1 or 5.1 to microphone then just turn ts3 go to » playback » choose direct sound » down your headset » apply
    do the same thing on the capture.

Good luck

Same problem here. After update no sound over my 5.1 surround system. headset works but it's a crappy one.

here´s something to think about: since that update yesterday, the soundsystem in STEAM is also not working anymore. here in germany was patch-day from microsoft, i got several "security updates" and installed them all.after that (restart), i started teamspeak and updated also.. then there was no sound on the headfone, but on 5.1 in center.all other sound are playing on the headphone, but not the speech from other users (in both,ts3 AND steam)i don´t know if it comes with the microsoft updates or with teamspeak 3.0.0 [build:14954]

so is it really a teamspeak-based problem ?
    system:win7 64bit,gigabyte board x-58 ud5, creative x-fi extreme audio, all drivers are up-to-date

sorry for my bad english

p.s. all "work arounds" or "fixes" don´t work for me except that "turn speakers to stereo" but thats not ok for me, i want my old soundsystem back

Thread Information