Forum

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Hopefully a developer or a site admin comes and looks at this bug report so that we can get this fixed!

The best part about this, was before i started doing the "fixes" that are found around thies forums. i only had the problem in TS3... now i dont have any sound at all!...god damit!.

change sound settings to stereo all will be fine then, u will need to change back to last settings if u need it once exiting ts3

Got kind of the same error, i'm on linux 32 bit with pulse audio (Ubuntu 11.04). I get heard by people, but i hear no sounds at all. Everything worked until the latest update (applied yesterday). Soundcard is Audigy2 5.1

Pretty much having the same problems as everyone else..

I get 0% sound from anything on teamspeak3 - but i have sound on video's games and everything else. I've tried a lot of the solutions above, but... non of them seem to be working. I've done a few more bad things than good with the solutions above, e.g. losing all sound, playing with drivers etc.

Is there any fix yet?

/// EDIT ///

A good friend helped me install a new sound-package so when i join, leave or connect and exit TS3, i can hear the sounds. The sounds for that are working now, but i still cannot hear people speaking with their push-to-talk or anything like that.
    Last edited by easykiller; August 13th, 2011 at 09:27 PM.

Happens to me too, ever since the new update (3.0.0 fullversion).

Only way to solve the problem is to reboot the computer, though sometimes even that doesnt work. It seems that it happens often if I go away from the computer/don't talk for a little while, other than that I have no idea. Sometimes people on the Ts server can hear you but you cant hear them.
    Makes no sense.

Please solve this problem! This is srs bsns!

Edit:
    I use a G35 headset (so does everyone else on my server that have experienced this problem. Perhaps something related to that?)
    Server and client is updated to the latest version.

Same problem here when I updated to 3.0.0 version.
    - Running Windows Vista 32bit
    - Using Realtek High Definiton Audio with Logitech Z-5500 speakers.
    - Restart of computer didn't work.

What solved my problem was to switch from 5.1-sound to stereo-sound at my audio manager (Realtek).

Hope there will be a fix for this soon!

TS3 temp fix

Uninstall TS3 completey. Google TS3 and download a previous version. Install it and your sound issues should be fixed. Then wait for a fix to come out.

I had the same problem with update...my Solution, i went to my sound card interface for xonar d2x...went to main page where it displays audio channels, sample rate, analog out, spdif out..well i had it on 8 channels, changed it to 2. analog was changed to 4 speakers rather than 7.1(which i didnt have any way, just a simulation of 7.1 what it does...) and had Virtual speaker shifter 7.1 turned off. Dont know which of these did it but play with it.. i figured when i changed teamspeak channels the EQ would jump like it can "hear" it....that means i twas recognized but had a problem...hope this helped. usually i read forums and see what other ppl put this time I could give feedback!!! enjoy

This is a real issue......I spent nearly 2 hours trying to fix this thing.....can we get a patch fix ASAP, or let us go bac to previous version???

Hi All. I hear nothing at all. But other ppl on ts hear me??

I have 5.1 Speakers and 7.1 headset so I have to set it to Stereo or Quadraphonic to hear T/S with through my speakers ..Only thing I know to do till its fixed ....

hello.
    I had the same problem whan i uploaded it... but i got a solution !
    First delete ts3 and all the folders from it's folder and than download this: ****
    Than install and talk... It worked for me and i uploaded the file on megaupload, hope it will work you guys too
    enjoy talking !
    [QQ]duck.

Edit by mod
    Link removed. Use the offcial ftp : http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts3/releases/rc2/
    Last edited by florian_fr40; August 15th, 2011 at 02:47 PM.

Thats just amazing. I had the same problem with my sound in TS3 and I tried
    Cobracommandant's method and its fixed!
    Thx.

to the admins of ts

you guys give us zero info off the problems we have with the sounds on ts that we cant here them but they can here us ??? you guys dont give anny information you guys can say yes we have seen the problem and we are trying to fix it not even that?? so you guys are not doing your job correct we got no info what so ever

thats not cool

Thread Information