Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Hi, i have also trouble since the 3.0 Release of Teamspeak. I use in my sound options 4 speakers (Quadraphonic - 4.0). I always was able to hear teamspeak with all speakers, but now i only get sound from the 2 front speakers. Last Hotfix with Beta Update don`t change anything for me.

Windows 64bit Client, Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeMusic (using Stereo Surround in Options)

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    Yes, they test. And several others of us in the beta channel test. You ask "how can this happen", how can I put this delicately.... We have our systems properly setup, I know bad on us for working with proper setups. Because of this some times people with improper setups experience problems. Having windows configured for 5.1 or 7.1 surround when that is not what is in place is misconfiguration. I know you have headphones, but if they are plugged in with a TSR 3.5mm jack to the sound card you are only getting stereo anyway. If they are a proper surround sound headphone with the USB settings it should work with surround.

My setup worked fine with 3.0.0
    • Windows 7 x64
    • Asus M4A78-E motherboard
    • OnBoard VIA HD Audio
    • Analog: 7.1 connection to 7.1 Creative speakers
    • Digital: optical (stereo) to Create DTS-100 -> 6.1 to above speakers (this mode is often used for music due to the DTS NEO:6 surround mode)
    • Headset: Logitech Notebook Premium headset connected using its USB adapter
    • Additional Mic: Astatic D-104 (Yes from the 1950-1960s) connected to Art Tube MP studio series pre-amp /USB then connected to USB on PC

To add to this I liked that 3.0.0 used the center channel when 3D sound was disabled, it is the closest speaker to me. I hope there is an option. Maybe call it "I can't be bothered to properly setup my audio system"
    windows vista 32 bit
    headset:razer megalodon (usb input 7.1 surround dont hear them)
    surround sound logitech x530 i hear everybody but i dont wonna use surround ingame i wonna use headset cant use both systems @ same time so it works before the update so you can fix it also with this update i guess i'm still waitingn for a proper update

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...499#post293499

Please ready my post how to update and report your results
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Client 3.0.1: No Playback with 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by vierauge View Post
    Hi, i have also trouble since the 3.0 Release of Teamspeak. I use in my sound options 4 speakers (Quadraphonic - 4.0). I always was able to hear teamspeak with all speakers, but now i only get sound from the 2 front speakers. Last Hotfix with Beta Update don`t change anything for me.

Windows 64bit Client, Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeMusic (using Stereo Surround in Options)
    As i already wrote, no change with your new update (3.0.1 - Build: 14968). I still can`t hear teamspeak with my rear speakers. Last running version without this problem was 3.0rc2.
    Do i have to open a new thread because i use 4.0 soundsystem (quadraphonic)?

Quote Originally Posted by vierauge View Post
    As i already wrote, no change with your new update (3.0.1 - Build: 14968).
    I can reproduce it too. I get no sound from my rear speakers as long no 3D setup is set for this channel.
    Temp fix: Open 3D sound settings for this channel and set Center All and then Apply

I send it to a developer.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Problems with a sound

At me 8 channel sound on a computer headphones + 5 columns + a sub-woofer
    Columns are always switched off, I sit only in headphones when in the hardware and who that speaks that at me

suppresses all sound on a computer even music which plays, nothing is audible, but when I cut columns that there

all is audible, even when I put 2 channel sound in the driver to an audio-card that does not help!
    + I do not hear speaking and when columns that all are included hear only through 1 column

The request to answer so the translator, as I from Russia could translate

Thank you!

I have 8 channel sound on your computer headphones 5 speakers + subwoofer
    speakers are turned off permanently, I sit only in the headphones when ts and someone says I've got mutes all sound on your computer, even the music that plays, do not hear anything, but I turn the column and there are audible, even when I put 2 channel sound driver to the audio card is not working!
    + Can not hear the speaker, and when the speakers are included, all I hear only through a column
    translated with the help of google
    Last edited by dante696; August 19th, 2011 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Hi tHAWK, I don't know which OS you are using, but on Win7 I cannot reconstruct your steps.

I got the same problem as the other posters before: After installinf the Update to 3.0.0 (Build 14954) there is no more TS sound on my headset. Using my 3.1 sound-system, I can only hear TS sound on the center --> left/right speakers are as dead as my headset.
    My System: Win7 x64 Prof SP1, ASUS mainboard with sound onboard, Realtek HD audio manager

I hope, this bug will be fixed soon
    I have the same problem as well, I also have Win7 x64 Home Premium SP1, ASUS mainboard but with with SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio. this bug is causing a lot of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragev333 View Post
    Read this, before you open a post with your problem
    You can test our fixed version 3.0.1 through the beta channel

How to:
    - Download the Attachment 5338 and unzip it.
    - Now take the file called update.ini and put it in your client folder
    Example for Windows users
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client
    - Start the client and update your client per Help > Check for Update
    FINALLY! This worked for me thanks!

5.1 system bug

Since latest Teamspeak update only the 2 front speakers are working on my 5.1 system. But I want to hear the sound on all speakers. Could anybody help me please?

This bug should be fixed in the next release. It occurs when teamspeak has never set the 3d position of a person in that channel before. That is why "center all" in 3d channel setup works. Once you have once done "center all" and applied (saved) you should always hear those persons over all speakers (unless you set them in 3d space ofcourse), even when you restart ts3. (The next release fixes this, so you won't have to set the 3d position)

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    I can reproduce it too. I get no sound from my rear speakers as long no 3D setup is set for this channel.
    Temp fix: Open 3D sound settings for this channel and set Center All and then Apply

I send it to a developer.
    Your temp fix do not work for me. And with new update to 3.0.1 Build 15001 i still can`t hear sounds from my surround speakers. I just have to test if i hear the test sound.
    (Settings->Options->Playback - > Play Test Sound)
    Before the 3.0 Release Version i never had any problems like this...

You have to enable 3D sound to have 3D Sound from all your speakers since the official 3.0.1.

Hi again. Ok, now i can hear other clients with this configuration, but i still do not hear teamspeak sound messages like "Buddy joined your Channel". This sounds can only be played in the front speakers. Is it possible to hear these sound messags as well as players with all speakers?
    What have the devs changed, that surround sound was missing with release? Was there a problem with 3D Sound, do you know that?
    Thanks for your patience

[QUOTE=Dragev333;292229]Read this, before you open a post with your problem
    You can test our fixed version 3.0.1 through the beta channel

How to:
    - Download the Attachment 5338 and unzip it.
    - Now take the file called update.ini and put it in your client folder
    Example for Windows users
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client
    - Start the client and update your client per Help > Check for Update

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still have the same problem. When I wanted to update Ts3 (B]Help > Check for Update[/B]) it said that the client is at the newest version I hope someone can help me, please.

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Rayna
    I still have the same problem. When I wanted to update Ts3 (B]Help > Check for Update[/B]) it said that the client is at the newest version I hope someone can help me, please.
    The client 3.0.1 [Build:15001] is no longer in the beta channel
    This method is useless in this case.

So, delete these 2 lines, and Help > Check for Update

Thread Information