Forum

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vierauge The sounds won't change their position and why can't your hear them, when they are played through.
    There is no change with notifications, it's the same behavior as it was on beta 1.

I will ask an developer, for notifications and 3D setup.

Internal Ticked ID TS-633
    Last edited by dante696; August 29th, 2011 at 09:41 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    vierauge The sounds won't change their position and why can't your hear them, when they are played through.
    There is no change with notifications, it's the same behavior as it was on beta 1.

I will ask an developer, for notifications and 3D setup.

Internal Ticked ID TS-633
    Hi dante, ok let me explain some things, so that you can understand my problem better.
    As you know i have a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeMusic.
    X-Fi Configuration Overview - click on: Ihre Soundblaster X-Fi Audiokarte > more
    5=Mic, 4=Headset ! (no Speakers), 3=Speakers

So i always could hear the Clients AND Sound Notifications with my headset AND with speakers with Quadraphonic / Surround Setting. With 3.0.0 Release i couldn`t hear anything in teamspeak with my Speakers (3), but all with my headset (4).
    With your last release i can hear clients / users with my Speakers (3) but still no Sound Notifications. With headset (4) i can hear everything as usual.

I want to hear Clients AND Sound Notifications, because i sometimes remove my headset and switch on my speakers to hear all sounds with it. And then i want to hear if somebody for example join the channel or lost his connection.

I hope you can understand my problem now better, i think you was confused because i always wrote i use 4 speakers.

Unhappy Client 3.0.1: No correct playback with X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty + Zalman 5.1 headphones

My configuration (only what's relevant):
    ROG ASUS Maximus IV mainboard
    Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty
    Zalman 5.1 headphones, 6 speakers total installed, 3 in each headphone.

Now I must report same issue as people before me.
    Microphone works fine - people on TS3 hear me.
    I do not hear playback properly. Notifications and people talking are so low in volume they are at the threshold of me hearing anything.
    Changing volume settings, resetting Creative X-FI drivers to factory-default, playing with Windows 7 audio settings...nothing helped.
    I can't seem to nail it with any work-around. I need my setup with TS3 working ASAP!

For me the only way to hear TS3 audio properly is to send audio signal via HDMI cable to my main screen, (TV)MONITOR. I am grounded from competitive online combat flying due to TS3 sound engine disaster.

Try messing with the "Play mono sounds over center speaker when available" setting in the playback settings (settings -> options, playback). And see if that changes the results.

And I say this too 5.1 headsets are a gimmick. No better than a quality stereo headset. 5.1 is not good on a headset because as you turn you head you offset the sound stage the same amount as you turn. With surround speakers the sound stage stays fixed with the screen as it should. Example: If you think you heard something behind you a turn you head some as in the natural response, the rear speaker is now louder due to more direct shot into you ear giving the proper effect.

Quote Originally Posted by shamandgg View Post
    My configuration (only what's relevant):
    ROG ASUS Maximus IV mainboard
    Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty
    Zalman 5.1 headphones, 6 speakers total installed, 3 in each headphone.

Now I must report same issue as people before me.
    Microphone works fine - people on TS3 hear me.
    I do not hear playback properly. Notifications and people talking are so low in volume they are at the threshold of me hearing anything.
    Changing volume settings, resetting Creative X-FI drivers to factory-default, playing with Windows 7 audio settings...nothing helped.
    I can't seem to nail it with any work-around. I need my setup with TS3 working ASAP!

For me the only way to hear TS3 audio properly is to send audio signal via HDMI cable to my main screen, (TV)MONITOR. I am grounded from competitive online combat flying due to TS3 sound engine disaster.
    I have fixed my problem by right-clicking the channel I am in, then "setting up 3D sounds", and "3D sound enable". Ta-dam! Everything back to normal. This troubleshooting procedure could be in FAQ or something.

Thread Information