You can test our fixed version 3.0.1 through the beta channel

How to:
    - Download the update.zip and unzip it.
    - Now take the file called update.ini and put it in your client folder
    Example for Windows users
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client
    - Start the client and update your client per Help > Check for Update

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey, just a few hours ago i got a update on the Teamspeak3, so ofcourse i did the update, after that, i haven't had any sound on teamspeak, i can't hear when anyone talks, i can't hear when i enter / leave / disconnect. it's quite annoying. i've tried to reinstall TS3, i've tried to change the settings in Options - Playback.
    i've checked my Audio mixer.

nothing seems to work. any ideas?
    Last edited by dante696; August 19th, 2011 at 09:48 AM.

Same as you i've updated TS, my problem was : only 2 of my speakers work (only in TS) so i uninstalled the application and reinstall TS 3 RC 2

All of my speakers work again with TS.

(sorry for my bad english)

The same thing just happened to me. Right after the update no sound at all. Come on guys get this fixed , we need TeamSpeak up and running.
    Thanks.

Hi there, I got the same problem, all was perfect before the Update, nao I can't listen anything in the TeamSpeak 3 I also reinstalled it and deleted all the configurations I had, but the problem still. please some one help.

This worked for me

Windows Vista / Windows 7 - Try to disable the exclusive mode mode for audio device
    Go into Control Panel\Sound and double-click your playback device
    Selected the tab Advanced and now disbale Exclusive Mode for applications

I'm on version 3.0.0 [ build 14954 ] I hope they get this figured out quick.

same problem but i found out, that only my headset isn't working although it is working with every other sound except TS3. My 5.1 System works fine with teamspeak 3. I think it could be just a problem with the circuit points?!

Well most of us use headsets so they need to fix this or tell us what to do to fix it.

Same problem here. It works with 5.1 System, but not with headset. It worked great before the Update.

Ive noticed that the sound in the taskbar is shown with the green fields for the loudness, but nothing is hearable.

Same here works 5.1, headset no and i test it all the options to try solving but without sucess i dont know what to do next...
    Plz fix the bug we want use ts3 again.

uninstall and install not work for me...

I know how to fix it . Go to my control panel, then to sounds and audio devices. click on volume tab at the top. then at the bottom
    where it says speaker settings click on advanced change the speaker settings to anything in the list then click apply. test your ts to see if it works. if it does then go ahead and change your setting back the way you want and click apply. everything will work then. I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by tHAWK View Post
    I know how to fix it . Go to my control panel, then to sounds and audio devices. click on volume tab at the top. then at the bottom
    where it says speaker settings click on advanced change the speaker settings to anything in the list then click apply. test your ts to see if it works. if it does then go ahead and change your setting back the way you want and click apply. everything will work then. I hope this helps.
    Hi tHAWK, I don't know which OS you are using, but on Win7 I cannot reconstruct your steps.

I got the same problem as the other posters before: After installinf the Update to 3.0.0 (Build 14954) there is no more TS sound on my headset. Using my 3.1 sound-system, I can only hear TS sound on the center --> left/right speakers are as dead as my headset.
    My System: Win7 x64 Prof SP1, ASUS mainboard with sound onboard, Realtek HD audio manager

I hope, this bug will be fixed soon

I'm using windows XP. You should be able to do the same thing in windows 7. Instead of sounds and audio devices go to sounds and hardware. Make the changes there.

Thats not the solution for me. I am using Windows 7 64-Bit, TS3 14954 64 Bit

When i use the 5.1 System, only the rear boxes are working.

Quote Originally Posted by tHAWK View Post
    This worked for me, thanks, not gonna ever update it again, every update, something gets fcked up.

Thread Information