Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Client 3.0.0: No Playback with 4.1 / 5.1 / 7.1

Read this, before you open a post with your problem
    You can test our fixed version 3.0.1 through the beta channel

How to:
    - Download the update.zip and unzip it.
    - Now take the file called update.ini and put it in your client folder
    Example for Windows users
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client
    - Start the client and update your client per Help > Check for Update

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey, just a few hours ago i got a update on the Teamspeak3, so ofcourse i did the update, after that, i haven't had any sound on teamspeak, i can't hear when anyone talks, i can't hear when i enter / leave / disconnect. it's quite annoying. i've tried to reinstall TS3, i've tried to change the settings in Options - Playback.
    i've checked my Audio mixer.

nothing seems to work. any ideas?
    Last edited by dante696; August 19th, 2011 at 09:48 AM.

Same as you i've updated TS, my problem was : only 2 of my speakers work (only in TS) so i uninstalled the application and reinstall TS 3 RC 2

All of my speakers work again with TS.

(sorry for my bad english)

The same thing just happened to me. Right after the update no sound at all. Come on guys get this fixed , we need TeamSpeak up and running.
    Thanks.

Hi there, I got the same problem, all was perfect before the Update, nao I can't listen anything in the TeamSpeak 3 I also reinstalled it and deleted all the configurations I had, but the problem still. please some one help.

This worked for me

Windows Vista / Windows 7 - Try to disable the exclusive mode mode for audio device
    Go into Control Panel\Sound and double-click your playback device
    Selected the tab Advanced and now disbale Exclusive Mode for applications

I'm on version 3.0.0 [ build 14954 ] I hope they get this figured out quick.

same problem but i found out, that only my headset isn't working although it is working with every other sound except TS3. My 5.1 System works fine with teamspeak 3. I think it could be just a problem with the circuit points?!

Well most of us use headsets so they need to fix this or tell us what to do to fix it.

The latest so called "UPGRADE" seems to have caused this sound problem to me too.... Come on TS guys! this is not how it should be with an outomated update.

Voices

When i'm on ts and people are speaking i hear then very weird they sound like very far away and very blury ?? i didnt have this before the update of today/yesterday

if i do the play test sound the guy/girl speaks the same way so ?? i dont hear it clear

thx

I have the same problem.

I only hear other people when i choose stereo speakers on windows. The ts3 works fine, before i intall the update.
    Please repair the bug.

I'm having the same problem. When only one person is talking everything is fine, but when a second person turns their mic on (push to talk or unmutes) Everyone gets an echo effect. I had six people in the channel and no matter what combination of 2 users it always happened. Everyone is wearing headsets so it cant be feedback.

It only happens when more than one user is speaking, and only since the latest release (stable version in the last 24-48 hours)

I hear through my headset, nothing more since the update, but you can hear me talk but that it was then.
    Hope the problem will be fixed soon.

I don't hear any team speak sound

I check the last update and i can't hear any ts sound. The cue ball blue lights but i don't hear any person.
    Ps: The other people can hear me!

Ciao

Thread Information