Forum

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Voices

When i'm on ts and people are speaking i hear then very weird they sound like very far away and very blury ?? i didnt have this before the update of today/yesterday

if i do the play test sound the guy/girl speaks the same way so ?? i dont hear it clear

thx

I got the same problem! Windows 7 64bit - running TS3 3.0.0 [14954]
    And I use a 10 euro headset to hear and talk. My mates can hear me talking but I can't hear them. I have done the playback thingy and check the volume mixers. I have tried mumble, ventrilo to check to see if my headset is broken but no, I could hear them talking.
    So this problem is specific in the output of TS3 program.

Sorry, for my bad english.

Anyone having this problem not using a x64 bit OS?
    Windows 7 64Bit and i also have this problem :/

I have the same problem.

I have some other problem. I have Realtek sound card and before update evrything was fine. I had my headphones at front panel and speakers in rear panel. Both green outputs have the same sound so I can hear sounds both from speakers and headphones at the same time. But after update I can only hear TS voices and other users from my rear panel (speakers), at front panel i have no sound (only from TS). I tried choose other settings in 'Playback' and I selected 'Głośniki' except 'Default' in Playback Device but no effect.
    Here my Realtek settings:

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9261/speakerssj.jpg

Any ideas?

My system is Win7 64bit

Seems there is a massive bug with the latest TS client and 5.1 systems.

Have the same here. Windows XP SP3 system. Everything was fine before the patch. After the patch i couldnt here nobody in the TS but everyone could here me in the channel and i couldnt even here the test sound in TS3 output options settings...every other sound from games or vids as example was played normal.

After i set my speakers from 5.1 to a normal stereo system and restarted TS it worked fine again.

But now i have to set my system allways to stereo speaker before i start the TS-client, cause otherwise i have the no sound bug again, and after the TS3 client is running i can set the system back to 5.1 speakers/headset.

I hope they will fix this with a hotfix very fast.

I only hear other people when i choose stereo speakers on windows. The ts3 works fine, before i intall the update.
    Please repair the bug.

Well heres an idea PUT OUT THE OLD UPDATE!!!!! so we can at least use our ts's

is there a chance to force ts to use l/r speaker instead of the center speaker, without changing the systems soundsettings?
    if not, where is the rc2 for download?

edit: if youn turn on 3d-sound for every channel it will work, but you must enable it for all channels and then center all members of the channel to let it work more or less properly

There is an easier way to do 3d sound. Enable it and then right click the channel 'Setup 3d sound' make sure both boxes at the bottom are checked, then just click and drag your name back one square on the grid. Much easier than moving every other user around. This puts everyone out of your centre speaker. Sounds much better than default as they come thru the sub woofer and sounds poopy. I asked the devs to do this as a default setting but apparently to no avail.

I'm having the same problem. When only one person is talking everything is fine, but when a second person turns their mic on (push to talk or unmutes) Everyone gets an echo effect. I had six people in the channel and no matter what combination of 2 users it always happened. Everyone is wearing headsets so it cant be feedback.

It only happens when more than one user is speaking, and only since the latest release (stable version in the last 24-48 hours)

I hear through my headset, nothing more since the update, but you can hear me talk but that it was then.
    Hope the problem will be fixed soon.

The next release should have 1 channel sound (like voices and some notifications) coming from front left+right channel in surround sound setups.

same problem here, hope they fix it fast

ok I had same problem,I have win 32 so dl TS3 RC2 (LINK) http://www.4shared.com/file/Za8TVibc...32-300-rc.html
    there is for 64 also and it will work again.Btw I wont be updateing my ts any more because of this stupid bug.

Thread Information