Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Thread: Thank you!

Thumbs up Thank you!

You guys probably don't get this too often from the users of your software, but I just wanted to extend a giant THANK YOU!!!

You guys rock! This software is THE best voice communications software for multiple platforms for multiple uses, especially gaming.

I know you have been putting a huge amount of work into finalizing the latest version of the software, and I just wanted to say that I really appreciate it. Ever since you mentioned that you'd be releasing clients onto the mobile platforms I have been anticipating them, and today I got TS3 on my iPhone 4 and it works beyond my expectations.

I have been using TS3 since it's beta release 2 years ago. I converted my gaming clan from Ventrilo to TS3 and we've loved it ever since. You guys listen to requests and make the smart inclusions of features, while leaving out the bloat. The fact that this software is free is awesome as well.

I happily paid the $4.99 for the iOS app without a second thought.

So again, thank you for all your hard work, dedication, and devotion. It hasn't gone un-noticed by me.

Paid for the iOS app as well. Will use it later Good job TS team!

I'll wait a bit before reviewing. I am currently under Apple's NDA to not release *ahem* "confidential" *ahem" "information" about the new iOS.

Thank you for the great feedback guys!

very good job for the teamspeak 3 client.. are there comming more updates to teamspeak 3 client or server

Good JOB Teamspeak TEAM !! Great JOB!

Huge thanks to the developers and everyone else who helped putting this awesome software together

Thread Information