Forum

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    how do you degrade? (install the versionn before)

Angry Push to talk goes inactive

With the new update today, the push to talk will only work if the TS UI is active, if you go to a different window it will work some times and not others until you go back and make TS the active window.

I also cannot talk to anyone while I am playing World of Tanks but I can hear them just fine. I am able to talk if I close the game down. Everything worked until I downloaded the latest update 20 mins ago. If someone could direct me to where I could install the older version until this problem is worked out I would be grateful. Thanks

This has happened to me too. More importantly, TS does not recognize my keyboard or mouse when I am in my game on my second monitor. None of my hot keys work whatsoever. Any ideas to why this has happened?

I can't even get my TS3 to stay connected. It connects to the server I rent and after about 3 or so minutes,it disconnects on it's own. Says trying to connect and can't resolve over and over. Can anyone tell me how to either resolve this or get the last version back? Thanks for all assistance.

Okay, after some investigating, I was able to get it to work by launching the application as an adminstrator. I don't know if this is a bug, but it should be looked at.

I and several members of our clan (Drakeal Armored Division) are all having the same problem of not being able to use Teamspeak during game play of WoT. It only works when Teamspeak is in the foreground. The problem started with downloading the 3.09 update.

Also having the same issue, only allows push to talk when TeamSpeak is the active window. I did find a temp fix. Run TeamSpeak 3 as Administrator. Worked under Windows 7. Just right click on your TeamSpeak App Icon, and Run as Administrator. For those non computer savvy :P

New update won't allow PTT in-game

I play Eve Online and run a TS3 server for us. Latest update now stop's use of PTT when the game client is active....works when in windows or other stuff though.

Dunno what I need to gather to start troubleshooting this :/

EDIT: found another post where running as administrator fixed issue, which it did for me....but never had to do that before. What changed?

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTech03 View Post
    EDIT: found another post where running as administrator fixed issue, which it did for me....but never had to do that before. What changed?
    Instead of running as admin, have you try selecting "Hotkey system" ?
    Settings --> Options --> Hotkeys --> Bottom right corner, you'll find the "Hotkey system" combo box --> try selecting options.

If your talking about the drop-down menu, all i have is Direct Input, Default, and Keyboard and Mouse.

Direct Input is highlighted at the moment. And I have never messed with anything from that screen.

I have the same problem, any solution ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTech03 View Post
    If your talking about the drop-down menu, all i have is Direct Input, Default, and Keyboard and Mouse.
    Direct Input is highlighted at the moment. And I have never messed with anything from that screen.
    Ok. Just try, running TS3 normal (not as admin), selecting other options from the drop-down menu if the PTT-in game works.

Same here....ingame ... PTT dont work!

Thats pretty bad....so i cant play&talk with my mates!

please help!

Doesn't work, none of the Options.

How-To reproduce:
    Game running as admin user (my admin user is not named "admin" or "administrator")
    TS3 running on user.

As of pre patch: no problems
    Last patch: ptt doesn't work.

(Win7-64Bit)

Thread Information