Forum

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    My clan in WoT has found that if you open TS3 as administrator then the Push to Talk feature works. TS need to look at this and determine a cause and fix.

not working since update

Hi, i updated yesterday and now i cant get my ts working, if i try and play wot i have to run in admin mode and i never did before, and now i am having trouble generally chatting and it isnt my headset!!!!! i have 3 new ones and nothing works, not happy about paying for a server that isnt working, what can i do?
    thanks Fi

Me same problem... -.- OMG TS3 fail... -.-

Run as admin fixed this for me to btw... But this issue is reeeally an annoying thing for every user who did not run is with admin-rights so far (which is 90-99% of users I guess)... -.- *facepalm*
    Last edited by DanielNL; October 24th, 2012 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Admin rights help

It appears I only have this issue when the compatibility of a program is set lower. I'm running Windows 8 and, for example, if I'm playing a game such as San Andreas Multiplayer (which I have to set the compatibility to Win98 or else the game crashes), I'm unable to use PTT. This has only applied since the latest update.

I have roughly the same problem with World of tanks aswell. i can chat to other users on teamspeak when i'm tabbed out of the game, but as soon as i enter the game i go silent according to my mates.

running windows 7 64-bit

hope for a quick response/solution

This problem also occurs when in World of Tanks.. Voice activation works but push to talk does not..

I think this problem relates to this one: http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ow-PTT-in-game

Try voice activation, I bet that works.. The 3.0.9 update broke something with 'push to talk' ingame I guess..

Yes, if right click and launch TS as admin it seems to solve the problem...

That's not a solution ...

Quote Originally Posted by jmcu1 View Post
    Yes, if right click and launch TS as admin it seems to solve the problem...
    ... but a workaround only. One that compromises your system's security state. No way!

3.0.9 is unusable until this will be fixed. When I read through the changelog, I can guess what the cause might be.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Bratak View Post
    When I read through the changelog, I can guess what the cause might be.
    What would that be?

Excuse my language but I'm using google translator, here at home has this same problem, but solved clicking with the right mouse button, properties, compatibility tab and selected run this program as administrator-level privileges, however, await a fix this damn bug.

I had the same problem and more, as it was noticed in some topics, PTT is not works in game.
    The problem was solved using Compatibility mode for TS3 run: "Windows XP SP2", and you can try to run TS3 as administrator.
    Now all work fine.

Hey guys, i really hope, they fix this Problem, cause i really don't want to run any Software constantly with Admin right.
    And when it's a IM ( call it what you want ) like Programm then i event more don't want to run it. ( Or why TS3 Server's are not running
    with Admin rights too.. ).

And @DC_Bratak that would me interest too.

Therefore i had after the Update a fail, and lost all my identities ( for my own luck i had done a export/backup ).

So: This update was reallly more a "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" or, use the german word: Verschlimmbesserung..
    Last edited by Pr0ctor; October 25th, 2012 at 12:55 PM.

Ppl Can't Hear Me After 5 Mins.

Hi.

This problem started to happen after the last 10mb patch of two days ago. I enter a channel room on ts and people can hear me fine. But after like 5-6 six mins, they cant. (I use push-to-talk button, and when ppl start not hearing me, i go to ts window and check my light. It lights up when i hit the button still.)

If i exit and re-enter the room they can hear me again for 5 mins, then same thing.

Anyone knows why this happens ? Thanks in advance.

Red face Nothing new with 3.0.9.1

BTW - 3.0.9.1 is out, however it does *NOT* fix that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ctor View Post
    And @DC_Bratak that would me interest too.
    Look at all the changes/additions done to the hotkeys ... easy to break something here. If you compare the log files between 3.0.8.1 and 3.0.9.x you'll also see that the input device enumeration section is missing from the start of the logfile since 3.0.9.x ... don't know if that was intended, no longer needed, or could be a hint to the problem.

Greetings, DC_Bratak - seines Zeichens hochprofessioneller Verschlimmbesserer ...

Thread Information