Forum

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9

    Question Client "Failed to connect to server"

    I updated to v3 final today. I can't get my clients to connect. One time I was able to see in the logs that i was ip banned, but I removed all of TS3 and installed fresh, still get same message. I have yet to get logged in.

    Here is the log from a startup and tried a connection:
    2011-08-13 00:58:42.350171|INFO |ServerLibPriv | | Server Version: 3.0.0 [Build: 14957], Linux
    2011-08-13 00:58:42.350464|INFO |DatabaseQuery | | dbPlugin name: SQLite3 plugin, Version 2, (c)TeamSpeak Systems GmbH
    2011-08-13 00:58:42.350498|INFO |DatabaseQuery | | dbPlugin version: 3.7.3
    2011-08-13 00:58:42.350734|INFO |DatabaseQuery | | checking database integrity (may take a while)
    2011-08-13 00:58:42.375703|INFO |SQL | | pruning old database log entries where timestamp is older than 90 days
    2011-08-13 00:58:42.387769|WARNING |Accounting | | Unable to find valid license key, falling back to limited functionality
    2011-08-13 00:58:42.407087|INFO |FileManager | | listening on 69.89.1.1:30033
    2011-08-13 00:58:42.448924|INFO |VirtualServer | 1| listening on 69.89.1.1:9990
    2011-08-13 00:58:42.449054|INFO |CIDRManager | | updated query_ip_whitelist ips: 127.0.0.1,
    2011-08-13 00:58:42.449521|INFO |Query | | listening on 69.89.1.1:10011
    2011-08-13 00:59:25.447105|INFO |Query | | query from 1 184.19.184.19:2972 issued: login
    2011-08-13 00:59:25.818914|INFO |Query | | query from 1 184.19.184.19:2972 issued: use port=9987
    2011-08-13 00:59:25.930472|INFO |Query | | query from 1 184.19.184.19:2972 issued: clientlist -uid -away -voice -groups -info -times
    2011-08-13 00:59:26.041382|INFO |Query | | query from 1 184.19.184.19:2972 issued: quit
    Now I was able to telnet to 69.89.1.1 10011 and it asnwered, but I can't telnet to 9987. I believe if the port is listening, I should get some sort of connect right?

    ts3server.ini:
    machine_id=
    default_voice_port=9987
    voice_ip=69.89.1.1
    licensepath=
    filetransfer_port=30033
    filetransfer_ip=69.89.1.1
    query_port=10011
    query_ip=69.89.1.1
    query_ip_whitelist=query_ip_whitelist.txt
    query_ip_blacklist=query_ip_blacklist.txt
    dbplugin=ts3db_sqlite3
    dbpluginparameter=
    dbsqlpath=sql/
    dbsqlcreatepath=create_sqlite/
    dbconnections=10
    dblogkeepdays=90
    logpath=logs
    logquerycommands=1
    dbclientkeepdays=30
    I have changed the IP's for the post.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9
    Well hell...spent last 2 hours messing around. Decided to try the old 3.0 rc1 server, and it worked fine. I then upgraded to 3.0 final, and still works. Maybe a file was missing or something, not sure, wish I got more info from the logs, but it seems good so far.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 28th, 2015, 03:00 PM
  2. "Failed to query latest client version from update server"
    By PotaBlava in forum General Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 26th, 2014, 04:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 1st, 2014, 10:28 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 17th, 2013, 09:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •