Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Exclamation Bad service, specificly with the piracy department (Alex)

Hi...

I wanna use the license "1000 slots/10 servers" for the IP
    190.96.80.67, licence that I buy, I paid a lot of money for have a "Offline server?" if the IP can't be deleted from the blacklist, I require come back my money (All the money that I paid here). I'm waiting some excuse from "Alex ([email protected]), for the lost time for use my license, in this time I losing people and "who will help me to recover the people?" nobody. And Alex has 1 week without solving our problem, please we need a solution.

Waiting a positive reply.

Acct ID: 105194
    TS3 Annual Activation License::Annual Activation 1000 slots/10 servers

Best Regards,

Matias Contreras Vergara
    V2Gamers.cl & V2Networks.cl General Administrator

--
    © 2011 V2Networks.cl - Hosting | Dominios | VPS | Streaming | Servidores dedicados

Bad service, AGAIN!

Hello,

I just realized this is related to the ticket by Matias. This has been dealt with, and the IP has been removed from the blacklist. I sincerely apologize for the trouble this has caused.

Thanks,

- Alex
    TeamSpeak Piracy
    This e-mail was send to me Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:55:03 -0700 [19/08/11 19:55:03 CLT], so, now it's Sat, 20 Aug 2011 15:35:45, and my server still are in blacklist.

I can't believe that teamspeak gives this really bad service. Our clients and I are really disgusted with teamspeak's service, because we have this problem since 1 week or more, and we need to use teamspeak and we pay for that. We really want a FINAL SOLUTION, no more wait, no more e-mails, no more words, we want solutions! You added us to blacklist very quickly, hopefully in the same way we removed from it.

Please, I want to read an administrator's answer.

PD: please dont delete this post ! THAT'S NOT A SOLUTION.

Regards,
    Mauricio Cáceres
    Head Administrator of V2Gamers.cl

Exclamation Bad service, AGAIN!

I have to post again since you deleted my topic instead of solving my problem.

Hello,

I just realized this is related to the ticket by Matias. This has been dealt with, and the IP has been removed from the blacklist. I sincerely apologize for the trouble this has caused.

Thanks,

- Alex
    TeamSpeak Piracy
    This e-mail was send to me Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:55:03 -0700 [19/08/11 19:55:03 CLT], so, now it's Sat, 20 Aug 2011 15:35:45, and my server still are in blacklist.

I can't believe that teamspeak gives this really bad service. Our clients and I are really disgusted with teamspeak's service, because we have this problem since 1 week or more, and we need to use teamspeak and we pay for that. We really want a FINAL SOLUTION, no more wait, no more e-mails, no more words, no more post deleted, we want solutions! You added us to blacklist very quickly, hopefully in the same way we removed from it.

Please, I want to read an administrator's answer.

PD: please dont delete this post again! THAT'S NOT A SOLUTION, and I'll continue posting if you don't solve this problem, we are paying for the service, it's not a favor.

Regards,
    Mauricio Cáceres
    V2Gamers' Head Administrator.

here I give you an image, our server is still backlisted.

http://www.v2imagen.com/images/thumbs/wPH3R.png

Please, PLEASE!, give to us a solution.

This forum is for tech support, not licensing issues. I'm quiet sure blacklisting is in Triton's scope. You need to use the ticket system at Triton for issues like this.

Thread Information