Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    we need this app. if they think that windows phone isn't popular, try to release PUBLIC API...

Lightbulb TeamSpeak for Windows Phone??

Hello,
    Can you developpe TeamSpeak for Windows Phones Plateform? Pliz
    Because I have an Windows Phone and when i shearch in Windows Store, "TeamSpeak" it don't find nothing.
    Sorry, for bad english, I am french
    Last edited by dante696; August 4th, 2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: merged

Exclamation

A Teamspeak 3 App for Playstation 4 would like very cool!!!!!

sailfish os

Hi :-)
    could you recompile teamspeak for sailfish os, please?
    http://sailfishos.org/

teamspeak is written in qt5, sailfish os is built on qt5 too... I'm not asking a new interface, i need ts only to call my team when i'm out and tell them "i'm late :-)"

however, thanks for this useful software! bye

Exclamation TeamSpeak, for windows 8 Phone

Hi Guys.
    So i have a Nokia Lumia 610 windows 8 Phone, and i was trying to find ts3 for my phone but i cant find noting.
    Is there any app for windows 8 phone alredy on market??

The supported operation systems can be found directly on the main page.
    http://www.teamspeak.com/

We currently do not support windows mobile devices.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I recently considered making a query-based TS3 text chat app for Windows Phone 7 and up. Not sure if there would be any interest in it.

TeamSpeak 3 Client for BlackBerry?

Will TeamSpeak see any support for BlackBerry devices in the future?
    Last edited by dante696; October 12th, 2014 at 10:48 PM. Reason: merged, we have a search feature on forum

Lightbulb teamspeak for samsung gear?

i have ts for android, now i have a samsung gear 2, and it will good with a ts app for speak
    Last edited by dante696; October 22nd, 2014 at 07:32 AM. Reason: merged, we have a thread for this

TS3 App for Xbox One?

Before I get started I used Google to search for answers, I know I created my account for this reason alone but it's worth a shot.

I'm sure it has been asked but I couldn't find it (queue the replies with links to numerous threads) but is it possible for the Devs to create a TeamSpeak 3 application for the Xbox One? Assuming the developer program for Xbox One allows the usage of microphone that is (which I'm sure it does such as in-game chat for MP).

It would be nice for the Xbox One to have a TS3 app, parties on Xbox One suck and I really hope that Xbox revamp that whole system, Skype just doesn't cut it. We have many gamers on our server that still like to talk with their League buddies when they aren't on their PCs and Skype is just too much hassle.

I am more than certain that this idea will be shot down, but before you do can you explain further to as why you don't want to release it/develop it? I would sure as hell pay for an app, and let's not forget that the gold subscription ate for apps was lifted a while back.
    Last edited by dante696; December 11th, 2014 at 12:26 PM. Reason: merged

Version for Windows Phone

As seeing Android and iOS have Teamspeak3, could you allow Windows Phone 8 to have its own version?

I have a Nokia Lumia 920, and would love to use Teamspeak3 to chat.

I lurked at other threads and Windows Phone 7 didn't support native C/C+, however, WP8 now supports C++ if that makes any difference.
    Last edited by dante696; February 9th, 2015 at 09:10 AM. Reason: merged

Come on, guys...
    With Windows Phone 7.x problem was lack of native support C/C++ language. Now, when WP8 have support for that, what's the problem with releasing TeamSpeak for WP?
    If you really don't want to create account on Windows Store, because, I don't know, it may cost some dollars, then don't do it - just release .xap file on your download section.

I have almost all what I need on my Lumia 820, exclude TeamSpeak... Really, it would be great. Even if your program will not be free (I mean, we'll pay for that), WP users should just buy it. There are NO PIRACY, because Windows Phone is closed platform.

Really, it would be great to see TS on WP smartphones...

TS3 for Windows Phone

Are there any plans on making an app for Windows Phone?
    There are one for Android and one for iOS.

Would love to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by funcek View Post
    Come on, guys...
    With Windows Phone 7.x problem was lack of native support C/C++ language. Now, when WP8 have support for that, what's the problem with releasing TeamSpeak for WP?
    If you really don't want to create account on Windows Store, because, I don't know, it may cost some dollars, then don't do it - just release .xap file on your download section.

I have almost all what I need on my Lumia 820, exclude TeamSpeak... Really, it would be great. Even if your program will not be free (I mean, we'll pay for that), WP users should just buy it. There are NO PIRACY, because Windows Phone is closed platform.

Really, it would be great to see TS on WP smartphones...
    I'd really pay for it.

They should just wait for Windows 10 so that they can make one app for Phones, Desktop, XBone and Surface.

Thread Information