Forum

TS3 not catching Num- sent from mouse button

Hey guys,

I have a Razer Lachesis mouse and I'm trying to set mouse button number 6 for my push to talk. I had to update the drivers on my mouse and after I did, the PTT is not working in TS. Here's how I have it set up.

Mouse Button 6 is set to Num- and then "-" is set in TS to PTT. This worked before I updated drivers but it no longer works. If I press the button, I can see that it does in fact send the "-" if I have a text box in focus. If I actually press the "-" on the number pad TS picks it up. I am on windows 7 64bit and I'm using the 32 bit version of TS. I've tried re installing and I believe I've tried both 64bit and 32bit TS.

Any ideas?

I can reproduce it with my lachesis, but what driver version did work before? I can't remember, that i ever was able to usee hotkeys from that mouse.
    My driver Version is 1.1 and my Firmware is 1.94.
    Last edited by dante696; July 26th, 2012 at 07:10 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I know for a fact I had the 1.0 driver when it was working. I'm not positive on the firmware, it may have been 1.92.

Can you offer that driver version somehow?
    I can't find any download to retest that.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information